• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yagyu vs Parasoul

I mean obviously if they're attcking her she's going to block or dodge but she knows not to get distracted from the main target. And again she's no stranger from being attacked from multiple angles.

Keeweed said:
They're still ineffective, if they try to use themselves as meat shields they either get frozen with Parasoul or get ripped in half by a giant squid
Unless her freexing has a huge aoe and can freese multiple people at once, theyre perfectly willing to sacrafice themselves like that

Unless her freexing has a huge aoe and can freese multiple people at once, theyre perfectly willing to sacrafice themselves like that

It does have a aoe and it can freeze multiple people

WeeklyBattles said:
And Parasoul cant summon a motor brigade so she can avoid it...why?
Because speed is equalized so Yagyu can just fire the heat seeking ice projectiles that freeze people; freezing them (motor brigade has her in her own vehicle that has no roof and has no counter to a spinning death squid that can one shot all of them).

"Several subordinates ride across the screen on motorcycles, rushing the opponent, consumes 1 bar of Super Meter. Note they can be knocked off screen by enemy attacks." The giant spinning squid going to love knock a bunch of fodder soliders off the screen.

Keeweed said:
"Several subordinates ride across the screen on motorcycles, rushing the opponent, consumes 1 bar of Super Meter. Note they can be knocked off screen by enemy attacks." The giant spinning squid going to love knock a bunch of fodder soliders off the screen.
Thats not what i was referring to, i was referring to her calling a single motorcycle that she uses for mobility

Keeweed said:
Because speed is equalized so Yagyu can just fire the heat seeking ice projectiles that freeze people; freezing them (motor brigade has her in her own vehicle that has no roof and has no counter to a spinning death squid that can one shot all of them).
And why cant Parasoul just blast them with her fire?

And why cant Parasoul just blast them with her fire?

She has lower ap and durability; I thought you where talking about the motor pool first time you responded so Yagyu could just fire the heat seeking projectiles freezing both Parasoul and the driver

Then Yagyu fires a black homing shot from her umbrella. I know Homing Attack isn't on her profile, I'm finding a clip of it now. Even if she didn't have a Homing Attack, her Demon Slice Ninja Art is more than capable of reaching and grabbing and/or slapping the motorcycle before she gets too far.

Starryknight200 said:
Then Yagyu fires a black homing shot from her umbrella. I know Homing Attack isn't on her profile, I'm finding a clip of it now. Even if she didn't have a Homing Attack, her Demon Slice Ninja Art is more than capable of reaching and grabbing and/or slapping the motorcycle before she gets too far.
Pretty much that ^

Keeweed said:
She has lower ap and durability; I thought you where talking about the motor pool first time you responded so Yagyu could just fire the heat seeking projectiles freezing both Parasoul and the driver
And why cant Parasoul use a ranged fire blast to destroy the ice?

Starryknight200 said:
And why cant Parasoul use a ranged fire or napalm blast to destroy it? Trying to grab Parasoul is going to get Yagyu blasted with a huge jet of concentrated fire at close range

Because the shots don't start out as ice. They leave her umbrella as inky black projectiles then freeze the opponent once they make contact.

And why cant Parasoul use a ranged fire blast to destroy the ice?

Because multiple ice projectiles fire at once compared to 1 projectile Parasoul usually fire; also it doesn't help against the giant squid or Yagyu could just beat her to death (Parasoul can't or atleast doesn't attack on the motor pool so she gets frozen if she uses it).

She can I guess but as Keeweed pointed out there are multiple inky shots coming at her at once. And to answer your other question you can't really destroy Ninja Arts. Yagyu activates the Demon Slice which is more than capable of reaching the motorcycle before it gets out of range and whacks her with that delicious City Block level+ AP. Assuming, that is, that Yagyu doesn't fire her multiple homing projectiles instead.

Keeweed said:
Because multiple ice projectiles fire at once compared to 1 projectile Parasoul usually fire; also it doesn't help against the giant squid or Yagyu could just beat her to death (Parasoul can't or atleast doesn't attack on the motor pool so she gets frozen if she uses it).
Parasoul can fire as many projectiles as she needs to.

Flame Pillar does

Parasoul can fire as many projectiles as she needs to.

Flame Pillar does

How does Flame Pillar defeat giant squid that can one shot you

Starryknight200 said:
She can I guess but as Keeweed pointed out there are multiple inky shots coming at her at once. And to answer your other question you can't really destroy Ninja Arts. Yagyu activates the Demon Slice which is more than capable of reaching the motorcycle before it gets out of range and whacks her with that delicious City Block level+ AP. Assuming, that is, that Yagyu doesn't fire her multiple homing projectiles instead.
Napalm Pillar kinda counters that by making Parasoul invulnerable while simutaneously hitting Yagyu with a concentrated blast of fire

Keeweed said:
How does Flame Pillar defeat giant squid that can one shot you
Invulnerability + hitting the opponent with a powerful jet of flame

She could also just mess up Yagyu's footing with Napalm Quake

Yagyu is also temporarily invulnerable during Ninja Arts unless you can hit her with something stronger while she's doing it and City Block vs City Block+ says that's not happening.

Invulnerability + hitting the opponent with a powerful jet of flame

She could also just mess up Yagyu's footing with Napalm Quake

I'm 99% sure invulnerable would be a gameplay mechanic, unless your telling me that the dark souls protagonist is completely invincible while rolling which make no sense. Also even if it was canon; Yagyu has more was of stopping Parasoul then Parasoul has of stopping Yagyu

Keeweed said:
I'm 99% sure invulnerable would be a gameplay mechanic, unless your telling me that the dark souls protagonist is completely invincible while rolling which make no sense. Also even if it was canon; Yagyu has more was of stopping Parasoul then Parasoul has of stopping Yagyu
Rolling isnt invincibility, its dodging. invulnerability is invulnerability.

Okay, so lets see, Parasoul can stop Yagyu by:

• Spamming adhesive Napalm Tears
  • Staggering her with Napalm Quake
  • Countering her attack with Napalm Pillar
  • Distracting/Blocking by summoning Black Egrets
  • Summoning a Black Egret motorcycle to gain more mobility
  • Calling in sniper shots from a sniper that Yagyu cannot see and she does not know is there

Rolling isnt invincibility, its dodging. invulnerability is invulnerability.

Okay, so lets see, Parasoul can stop Yagyu by:

• Spamming adhesive Napalm Tears
  • Staggering her with Napalm Quake
  • Countering her attack with Napalm Pillar
  • Distracting/Blocking by summoning Black Egrets
  • Summoning a Black Egret motorcycle to gain more mobility
  • Calling in sniper shots from a sniper that Yagyu cannot see and she does not know is there
The napalm could be frozen or dodged; the pillar does nothing against the giant squid that's stronger then her, the black egrets get ripped apart with her, the motorcycle is either frozen or gets a thruck chucked at it, sniper does nothing due to Yagyu having ap and durability advantage. (flame pillar has less range then the squid)

Being one of the more skilled and agile even among her school's elites argues she won't be knocked off balance/staggered so easily. Homing shots and Ninja Arts can counter the motorcycle. She's not going to be distracted by the goons, as I've told you. She can also dodge the pillar, unless she's doing a Ninja Art in which case she's fine because the pillar isn't doing more damage than her Ninja Art. The only thing in that list I can see potentially being a problem is the sniper and even then it's not going to do her in with one hit and there's always the possibility Yagyu can one-shot her before she tries that.

Keeweed said:
The napalm could be frozen or dodged; the pillar does nothing against the giant squid that's stronger then her, the black egrets get ripped apart with her, the motorcycle is either frozen or gets a thruck chucked at it, sniper does nothing due to Yagyu having ap and durability advantage. (flame pillar has less range then the squid)
Thats the ppint its not to be used as an attack its meant to block her shots, the fire wont but the invulnreability will, the black egrets are SUPPOSED to get ripped apart, Yagu still has to actually hit her motorcycle for any of that to happen, and yagyu having higher ap doesnt matter in any way when the sniper can damage 8-Bs

Starryknight200 said:
Being one of the more skilled and agile even among her school's elites argues she won't be knocked off balance/staggered so easily. Homing shots and Ninja Arts can counter the motorcycle. She's not going to be distracted by the goons, as I've told you. She can also dodge the pillar, unless she's doing a Ninja Art in which case she's fine because the pillar isn't doing more damage than her Ninja Art. The only thing in that list I can see potentially being a problem is the sniper and even then it's not going to do her in with one hit and there's always the possibility Yagyu can one-shot her before she tries that.

Parasoul can stagger a ninja genetically altered to have the skill to fight against a Low 7-B, i see no reason why she cant stagger Yagyu. Fire attacks can counter her homing attacks. If shes not going to be distracted than shes going to be peppered with sniper shots and dragged around by a guy on a motorcycle. The sniper isnt supposed to oneshot her, its meant to just deal damage and catch her off guard.

Parasoul can stagger a ninja genetically altered to have the skill to fight against a Low 7-B, i see no reason why she cant stagger Yagyu. Fire attacks can counter her homing attacks. If shes not going to be distracted than shes going to be peppered with sniper shots and dragged around by a guy on a motorcycle. The sniper isnt supposed to oneshot her, its meant to just deal damage and catch her off guard.

She has greater lifting strength so the guy on the motorcycle either fails or she jumps over him; Yagyu's higher on the tier and is probably more agile then Valentine so it doesn't matter (she could just freeze the napalm; and she has no counter for the squid that can one shot her (the sniper makes it worse because it make Yagyu want to kill Parasoul more meaning she has a huge chance of being hit by a thruck or by a squid that can one shot her).

She's not going to be distracted by them but that doesn't mean she can't block and/or dodge the soldiers' attacks while she's going for Parasoul. Even if the quake can stagger Yagyu as the little blurb in the screenshot posted earlier said she doesn't always stay on the ground. And also here's how the homing attack works. So unless you're trying to tell me one fire attack can destroy each of those shots, Parasoul's getting frozen.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3dj1QNSs7GhOh4mA/giphy.gif

Keeweed said:
She has greater lifting strength so the guy on the motorcycle either fails or she jumps over him; Yagyu's higher on the tier and is probably more agile then Valentine so it doesn't matter (she could just freeze the napalm; and she has no counter for the squid that can one shot her (the sniper makes it worse because it make Yagyu want to kill Parasoul more meaning she has a huge chance of being hit by a thruck or by a squid that can one shot her).
Leaving her distracted for a split second; Tier doesnt matter in thi case, skill does, Valentine is agile enough to fight a Low 7-B as an 8-B; Thats the point, the napalm would still stop it even if it didnt do anything back to Yagyu; Mobility would help her, Yagyu has to stand still to use it from the gif posted, she can just drive away to avoid it; Why would a sniper shooting her from nowhere make her want to kil Parasoul more...?; And why can she not just steer out of the way of a truck being thrown at her? Genuine question because Parasoul is not stupid enough to let that heppen to her.

Leaving her distracted for a split second; Tier doesnt matter in thi case, skill does, Valentine is agile enough to fight a Low 7-B as an 8-B; Thats the point, the napalm would still stop it even if it didnt do anything back to Yagyu; Mobility would help her, Yagyu has to stand still to use it from the gif posted, she can just drive away to avoid it; Why would a sniper shooting her from nowhere make her want to kil Parasoul more...?; And why can she not just steer out of the way of a truck being thrown at her? Genuine question because Parasoul is not stupid enough to let that heppen to her.

Yagyu can use the projectiles in the air the gif was just showing how many she can shot. Also a sniper isn't going to distract you if they cannot kill you, if I get punch by someone I'm not going to drop everything i'm Doing especially when the person I have to kill is in front of me. Napalm won't do anything if it's frozen and SBA says they're in New York so there should be hundreds of thrucks and cars to throw at Parasoul, she isn't dodging all of them especially if Yagyu blocks where Parasoul's going. It isn't even in Parasoul character to instantly run away either sure she will go to the other side of the screen but she won't just drive away as soon as she sees Yagyu and all Yagyu needs to do is hit her once or twice and she's dead.

Tbf, Kee, Yagyu is capable of lifting and throwing a truck with ease but she's quite literally never actually done so in a fight.

Also Weekly he's right, Yagyu is able to use the homing projectiles in the air, and even if she's not firing the maximum 7 shots there are still going to be multiple projectiles coming at her moving in an irregular pattern so I highly doubt one napalm is going to destroy them all. Not to mention, Yagyu is pretty mobile herself, and she is no stranger to being shot at from multiple angles. Mirai is capable of spawning multiple machine guns to fire at people and she's the one Yagyu fights the most in the series.

Ok so Parasoul scales to a feat that is 47209703097.1 joules. Yagyu scales to a feat that is 333861240810 joules.

333861240810/47209703097.1 = 7.07187757829

So Parasoul would have to hit her about 7 times to do her in. Given Yagyu's own skill, experience, and versatility, the likelihood she will hit Parasoul once before the latter can hit her seven times is pretty damn high.

Back