• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jotaro (who fully gored and can easily pulverise Dio. Dio 60 tons while just a head while weakened) vs. 79 tons? Higher?

How much.

As this Wiki's resident SK expert I can confirm that Yagyu has no way to counter timestop. Isn't that usually restricted in fights involving him?

Daidouji resists timestop and is 8-A so she would stomp Jotaro, as perfect as that match would be.

Edit: Also no one besides Daidouji and Rin can counter timestop so that would have to be restricted. That said I haven't watched JoJo but isn't it a thing that only stand users can see stands?

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Daidouji resists timestop and is 8-A so she would stomp Jotaro, as perfect as that match would be.
Edit: Also no one besides Daidouji and Rin can counter timestop so that would have to be restricted. That said I haven't watched JoJo but isn't it a thing that only stand users can see stands?
Yes,only Stand user can see them.

They can't resist Universal Time Stop.

In Estival Versus the shinobi students were transported to a dimension for the Kagura Millennium Festival and while they were there their entire home dimension was frozen in time. The entire universe was frozen in time and Rin and Daidouji were able to escape it.

This is Yagyu not Daidouji.I have restric Time Stop but Yagyu is not able to see Jotaro Stand. I trying to make a fair match between Jojo and SK.

Well since we're not allowed to restrict abilities anymore and the only way for this to be fair would be if Jotaro couldn't timestop this won't be added

Back