• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Given that Twilight doesn't spam hax in character, Mami probably wins due to skill advantage, being more used to fight against people who can one shot her, and shields to make up for her bad durability.

Also blah blah ribbon trap.

Assuming speed equal ofc, otherwise Twilight blitzes.

Yachiyo would be a better opponent for Twilight tbh.

I thought maybe teleportation and intangibility could help with the ribbons Idk and sorry I can never tell when speed needs to be equalized

I also don't know what Relativistic means or how it compares to Massively Hypersonic is there a page here that can tell me that? I'll change it to that character but I'm just wondering first why teleportation and intangibility wouldn't help Twilight here

Speed

Massively Hypersonic is triple digit Mach Speed.

Relativistic is a significant percentage of the speed of light

From what I gathered she doesn't use them

Really I thought she used teleportation quite a bit and wouldn't she use it anyway if she's about to get trapped by ribbons? I could be wrong it's been a while since I've seen MLP

I mean, Teleportation hasn't helped Homura. And even then Mami being a more adaptable fighter would give her the win

Ok.

How far into 7-B is Twilight?

Yachiyo is >> Momoko who is >> Rena who is > Iroha who can fight boosted witches, who should all scale from 18 megatons iirc

Yeah from what I understand:

Alicorn Twilight >>>> Unicorn Twilight >>> Rainbow Dash > Rarity who effortlessly pulled off the aforementioned 7 to 11 Megatons feat

Scaling is basically:

Yachiyo >> Momoko >> Rena > Iroha = boosted witches >>> boosted fodder witches >>> average fodder witches like Oktavia who scales somewhat from 18 megatons (weaker than someone weaker than the person who pulled it off, but not by much)

Back