• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I said I was gonna make this, I done a thing. I know I prolly shouldn't but as you all know this sorta thing is a guilty pleasure of mine and he's lively atm so let's play.

Okay so speed is equalised, SBA otherwise. How far does he go?

Round 1: Xue Ying is in Mortal Key

Round 2: Xue Ying is World Deity

Round 3: Xue Ying is Void God

I'll roll in with some of mine

World of Darkness: Doesn't get far round 1. Round 2 clears past the third generation of Kindred. Round 3 Caine stands there.

Warhammer: Round 1 gets slapped by anyone who's higher than him. Round 2 probably gets to Magnus the Red and above him. Third round he gets slapped by someone above that. Maybe a Culexus assassin can beat him too.

Jojo: I think Xue Ying only gets beaten first round personally, mostly cause of GER. After that well.....maybe Novel Kars can understand?

Mortal Kombat: Gets yeeted round 1, clears then on.

Castlevania: Doesn't get far in round 1, Round 2 maybe the top tiers can do something. Third round is where they get beaten easily.

Homestuck: Round 1. he doesn't get very far due to Jade Harley Dave Strider or any of the higher tiers like Calibor Horrorterrors and Jack Noir he does better in round 2. but gets slapped by Jack Noir with the Red Miles and Lord English round 3. goes about the same as 2.

The Legend of Zelda: round 1 does pretty well up until he has to face Ganondorf, Link (Composite), The Golden Godesses, or any of the planet level and above threats like Yuga round 2 he clears up until the Golden Godesses Round 3. he clears

SCP Foundatio: round 1 he's getting slapped due to reality warpers like SCP-239 and Higher Dimensional Threats like The Scarlet King round 2 he doesn't fare much better , beings like SCP-3999 and Mekhane and Yaldabaoth would do a number on him round 3. does fairly well but gets crushed by the higher tiers like above, The All-Mighty, SCP-001 (S Andrew Swann's Proposal), and The Brothers Death yeets him.

Overwatch: Solos laughably

Star Wars: Gets yeeted first round, possibly gets mindhaxed in round 2. Round 3 it goes out the window for them I feel.

Shin Megami Tensei: Not far round 1, second time around he gets to the tier 2s, round 3 SMT Dante or Demi Fiend yell at him.

Trigu takes round 1. Stomped for round 2/3.

Code Geass can't win any round..

Masadaverse Spine webs him.

Black Lagoo can't win any round.

Nasuverse wins the first round, can go anyway in round 2, they lose round 3.

Dishonored wins round 1. Lose round 2 and 3.

Star Wars wins only round 1. Xue Ying will show them what MindHax means (he mind+soul haxed trillions and trillions of beings in this key). Lose round 3.

World of Darkness; None of his keys get far at all. In his first key he can beat Gen 15 Vampires, which are like, Peak Human at best and gets slapped by the Tremere due to their Blood hax and Soul hax. Round 2: Beats most of the fodder in the verse, gets stopped by Chief Werewolves due to them summoning Spirits (Souls) which are Concepts, Ideas, Archetypal entities, Philosophies etc. And they slap.

Round 3: Lets assume he somehow Blitz the Werewolves and one shots, which ain't gonna happen, but let's assume, he then gets slapped by Gen 3 Vampires and their hax, such as Plot manip, Invisibility so powerful it erases their existence from time, space, recorded history and memory and them being able to fight against Archemages when they have a "Sponser" who resurrects them and kills who ever is attacking their "chess piece".

Naruto: He claps them DC: He gets clapped back Tensei: Depends if he stronger than the god tiers

Bump

Blazblue: Doesn't get far at all first round. Rounds afterwards gets yeeted by the 2-As

Guilty Gear: Gets slapped by anyone first time, round 2 can maybe be stopped by the top tiers. Clears afterwards.

Darkest Dungeon: Round 1 ends after any tier 7 hits him. Clears from then on.

Shin Megami Tensei: First time loses to any of the tiers above him. Round 2 gets to the 2-As like SMT Dante. Prolly the same result third time round.

Bump

Elder Scrolls: Round 1 loses to mid game Dragonborn, R2 onwards he gets yeeted by Vivec with that spear of his I reckon.

Bump

Infamous: Wins only round 1, loses then on

Killer Instinct: Same as above

Bobobobo: Wins round 1, maybe second, loses third

Back