• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fight for the strongest MFTL+ character Round 2: Xue Ying vs The Flash (Wally West)

To figure out who is the strongest MFTL+ character on this site I'll be doing a series of matches where I pit some of the strongest MFTL+ characters against each other to find out who comes out on top. This round will feature Xue Ying vs Wally West

Speed is unequalized

Wally is bloodlusted

World Deity Xue Ying is used

SBA for everything else

Flash (Wally West) (Post-Crisis)

Xue Ying:

Inconclusive:

Xue Ying can't do anythign to Emperor of Mankind, stomp in Emprah favor.

Euhm weren't you the one person who said Xue Ying could beat anyone in MFTL+? Changed your mind after Wally's fight?

I said because at that time I didn't know that Emprah has 1-A EE then I asked Wokistan and he told me the info on that version of Emprah.

Ah yeah but it's not passive and Xue still has the speed advantage.

Do you think Wally vs Xue could be fair (or at least worth debating cause it'll probably be a stomp either way)?

Wally can't do anything to Xue Ying which has 3 true bodies, each existing in another location. The one that Xue use, one in another Universe, and one in the place where the Laws of his homeworld exist as a fundamental essence. As long as one exist he can reacreate the others.

Xue Ying also has the Mirage World which is a 5-D soul/mind hax and also grants him type 8 immortality making imposible for Wally to kill him.

Xue Ying also has a long list of hax while Wally barely few.

Is his Mirage World allowed since he is omnipresent in there?

Is his regular form the one that's really big because if so speed-steal could be a problem and so is BFR?

Amount doesn't matter, only efficiency.

It's a skill, not his body movement, he become omnipresent as he can become one with it.

BFR won't matter since Wally can't affect him since as long as the Mirage World exist so will Xue Ying.

Speed-steal again doesn't matter, while Wally attacks Xue Ying, another Xue Ying either the one from another Universe or the one from the place where the Laws of his homeworld exist as a fundamental essence will just think and Wally will die, or will snipe him with his spear resulting in him dying again, or just will it and he will die. Think and Wally is soul/mind haxed to a 5-D degree. I could make an entire blog in way Xue can kill him since he has enough abilites and hax-es.

I assume there is no way for Wally to know that there are several Xue Ying's without giving him prior knowledge?

No, even if he know. For one he need to acces the secluded Universe in which not even Rulers (True Gods) can't go and for the one in the hidden space of where the laws exist, Wally will need to have some Law manipulation at least.

Wait since LoL is in Revision right now even if Aatrox can't kill him but a debate must be done since so is correct.

Yeah I've noticed that, we could go and bully Gilgamesh since he's probably the strongest fate character but it's probably gonna be a stomp in Xue's favor?

Only those with 5-D of higher hax have a chance to contend with Xue Ying, so its just bullying.

CCC Gil has Precog that can see the events across the multiverse

Back