• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
-Zero-One start off in Metal Cluster Hopper.

-Speed is equalized.

-The fight take place in the heart of Mondstat.

-Otherwise SBA.

Funny Grasshopper CEO: 6 (TheGreatJedi13,BERRIES555,veloxt1r0kore,Acer_,IxaSaga2,Mariogoods,Popted2)

The Liyue Yaksha:

*Zero-One scale considerably above 2.5 gigatons while Xiao scale above 1.32 gigaton.

Last edited:
video unavailable.

Corruption takes effect faster or increases in potency if he activates or uses more karma. He normally restrains it so people won't get affected by it when he's nearby but it can still exude to affect monsters over time.

if he's in battle with the mask the corruption gets strong enough to even affect him (although it is pretty normal for him so it doesn't affect him).

I'd say the swarm wouldn't work once he uses that Yaksha mask since the corruption aura gets stronger with karma and while very near him

video unavailable.
Oops, look like it got copyright striked. uses this one instead.
Corruption takes effect faster or increases in potency if he activates or uses more karma. He normally restrains it so people won't get affected by it when he's nearby but it can still exude to affect monsters over time.
I see. Does the soul manipulation of the aura take effect right away ? Because Zero-One cant do anything about it.
I'd say the swarm wouldn't work once he uses that Yaksha mask since the corruption aura gets stronger with karma and while very near him
From what I'm reading about the Yaksha mask, it's doesn't seem like something he would uses right away ? (Since elemental bursts was written in Genshin wiki as something like GBF's charge attacks) And how much stronger does the corruption get once he don the mask ?
  • Bane of All Evil: Xiao's elemental burst; a ritual where he dons the Yaksha Mask that inspired fear in gods and monsters millennia ago. This ability cleanses karma and dramatically enhances the power and range of all of his attacks, particularly his jumping strength and dive attack, for a limited time - at the cost of slowly eating away at his vitality. When performed in areas with high concentrations of divine karma, Xiao can use this ability indefinitely and restore his health by damaging his enemies.

Due to SBA, we’ll be using Post Progrise Hopper Aruto, who will try to get close and overwhelm Xiao with the Hopper Blade. If Aruto hits Xiao with the blade, the Cluster Cells will slowly eat away at Xiao’s body down to the molecular level and these Cells don’t have things like Souls or a conscious, so Xiao’s aura won’t work on them. And Aruto’s insane precog and slowed down perception would definitely allow him to land plenty of hits.

From what was said before, the aura needs time to take affect, BoAE doesn’t seem to be Xiao’s leading move.

Last edited:
I also forgot to mention that like, the entirety of Aruto’s body is a weapon. It’s fully made out of Cluster Cells which he could use block attacks or attack in multiply angles. And if Aruto get hit by Xiao, the Clusters would then be attacked to hits and his weapon.

Can it effect non-living things? Zero-One's swarm is technology.
I'll have to check that. because some of the monsters in genshin are machines. I need to check if he also affected Ruin Machine or ruin hunters.

From what I'm reading about the Yaksha mask, it's doesn't seem like something he would uses right away ? (Since elemental bursts was written in Genshin wiki as something like GBF's charge attacks) And how much stronger does the corruption get once he don the mask ?
Yes. depends on the character though. some characters can pull it off right away while others don't. for Xiao as long as karma is strong around he can use it right away. if its too strong he doesn't even have a choice and will start with it right away.

One question. Has Aruto killed people or have done a lot that is considered Bad or Evil? if not then I can see him winning then since that is where karma mostly rely on iirc.

One question. Has Aruto killed people or have done a lot that is considered Bad or Evil? if not then I can see him winning then since that is where karma mostly rely on iirc.
He only has been killing android criminal when they have gone berserk (He mostly only do this when he knows that they are linked to Zea, and thus can be resurrected back to their calm self), his human killcount until now is 1 (although that guy tried to destroys the world, so ye)
Edit : (I just checked it again, that guy was just a nanomachine avatar, so Aruto's human kill count is totally 0)

Other than that, Aruto is natural good guy, a superhero who fights for people's smile and happiness.

Last edited:
Back