• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

He's refering to the current ongoing novel of Ergen - Outside of Time or Beyond Time (depending on the translation website hosting it). While I've read less than 100 chapters of it, the MC (Xu Qing) of it appears in the last finished novel of Ergen (A World Worth Protecting) and Wang Lin called him fellow daoist so till the end of his novel (Outside of Time) he should reach at least the realm of cultivation from AWWP which likely is at least Step 9 if not 10 (If he left the Vast Expanse like the others MC)...currently Step 4 is 1-A on wiki so you can image that a beings of Step 9 are vastly superior...step 5, for example, makes them composite characters of the entire verse as they can use all Daos. So likely in OT/BT step 5+ will be explored more hopefully.

Also...within this novel Plot Manipulation appeared.

He's refering to the current ongoing novel of Ergen - Outside of Time or Beyond Time (depending on the translation website hosting it). While I've read less than 100 chapters of it, the MC (Xu Qing) of it appears in the last finished novel of Ergen (A World Worth Protecting) and Wang Lin called him fellow daoist so till the end of his novel (Outside of Time) he should reach at least the realm of cultivation from AWWP which likely is at least Step 9 if not 10 (If he left the Vast Expanse like the others MC)...currently Step 4 is 1-A on wiki so you can image that a beings of Step 9 are vastly superior...step 5, for example, makes them composite characters of the entire verse as they can use all Daos. So likely in OT/BT step 5+ will be explored more hopefully.

I heard someone else tell me about the story outside of time Ergen. The highest ability in this story is steps 12-13. The past story has an explanation for steps 1-5 only. And there is no explanation in steps 6-10 in the last 5 stories just ended.

Ohhh okay 👍

Bigger brained Chinamen, I have questions.

In these novels, there are often Mortal, Immortal and above realms (Celestial/God/Divine, whichever or other names).

Lets just use the first two, Mortal and Immortal.

If the Immortal realm views the Mortal realm as fiction and is a true blue 1-A.

Would any Immortal transferring their memories or experience to anyone below it disqualify it's 1-A scaling?

Best example of my question in a novel is Sage Monarch, but they had an item rather than brain stuff.

-----

Same question but different path, could a soul from the immortal world ever be able to go back into the mortal realm?

In these novels, there are often Mortal, Immortal and above realms (Celestial/God/Divine, whichever or other names).

Would any Immortal transferring their memories or experience to anyone below it disqualify it's 1-A scaling?

Best example of my question in a novel is Sage Monarch, but they had an item rather than brain stuff.

-----

Same question but different path, could a soul from the immortal world ever be able to go back into the mortal realm?
I think I would disqualify it, because what makes it 1-A is not the ability to know that everything is fiction at your level, but rather the ability to step outside that screen and see the whole thing as fiction.

-----

Memories or experience isn't really a dimensioned or tangible thing so it shouldn't disqualify 1-A scaling.

Back