• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

warlock of magnus would fall under fanfic considering its dnd stuff so it will not even qualify for profiles here
It doesn't fall under that. It uses concepts from DnD but is its own universe, otherwise all verses that have DnD concepts would also fall under fanfiction like Vox Machina, Coiling Dragon, Pathfinder and other series. We had profile for the MC which was deleted as it lacked scans, references and had bad formatting.

It doesn't fall under that. It uses concepts from DnD but is its own universe, otherwise all verses that have DnD concepts would also fall under fanfiction like Vox Machina, Coiling Dragon, Pathfinder and other series. We had profile for the MC which was deleted as it lacked scans, references and had bad formatting.
there is a difference between using concepts and having characters like mystra , and shar in the story

Anyway ORV isn't powerful verse by any means, but that's fine because this is really a masterpiece of the novel which focuses on stuff that actually matter and not AP or haxes and everybody should read it. 11/10
While I wouldn't say ORV isn't powerful, I 100% agree that it was a masterpiece of web novels.

ORV would've been 1-A if not for one contradiction (it might not be because I don't have full info on another novel of the same author but from what I know it is contradiction) HEAVY SPILERS AHEAD FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T READ IT FULL

Kim Dokja dreams the whole multiverse but only his multiverse(I think its called a world in the novel because it's a branching multiverse) because that's the principle by which his multiverse works. He doesn't dream other worlds, in fact he was surprised to find there exists other worlds besides his. One on them is the world of author's other novel The World After the End. There is a scene where MC of that novel attacks Kim Dokja and Kim Dokja is unable to do anything but run. Now If MC of that novel is 1-A as well in his novel then it is not a contradiction but if he isn't then by the current system it is and will not be tiered 1-A. I don't know haven't read that novel.
There are also items that you can collect in the world Kim Dokja dreams which allows you to get to the place he is, but I don't think this is exactly a contradiction because it is implied meeting him wouldn't really be good to say the least.

Where did you even get this from? Heck, how do you even get someone to scale to that. There is only one place that I can remember can potentionaly be Low 1-C (not the most ancient dream stuff) but again nobody except one person would scale to it because they can't destroy it or affect it on any scale.
There is a space which contains parts of the timeline as black boxes and affecting them affects the timeline. IIRC It just showed that one part of the timeline but I don't know why that space couldn't contain all of it , nothing implies it can't really.
Anyway ORV isn't powerful verse by any means, but that's fine because this is really a masterpiece of the novel which focuses on stuff that actually matter and not AP or haxes and everybody should read it. 11/10
Non of what you said is of any importance to their scaling. Even if I bring just the fandom page here lot of people would understand that Orv verse work very well with r>f and tier 1 is something already guaranteed. Whether you consider them weak or not not that would be up to you to disprove once the verse page has been finalised.

And the protagonist's from twatf attack kim dokja when he was in a very weakened state with no intention to fight. Orv is indeed a wonderful verse but the power scaling aspect is something extremely relevant to the verse as their verse works exactly as this wiki page describes r>f. Even the name of the series shows it.

Non of what you said is of any importance to their scaling. Even if I bring just the fandom page here lot of people would understand that Orv verse work very well with r>f and tier 1 is something already guaranteed. Whether you consider them weak or not not that would be up to you to disprove once the verse page has been finalised.

And the protagonist's from twatf attack kim dokja when he was in a very weakened state with no intention to fight. Orv is indeed a wonderful verse but the power scaling aspect is something extremely relevant to the verse as their verse works exactly as this wiki page describes r>f. Even the name of the series shows it.
I didn't say there is not r-f in the series. The problem is what tier it will be. It could be 1-A or tier 1 below 1-A or no tier 1 at all.
1-A can't subdivide it's power to be non 1-A
The first practical effect of this fact is that the power of a 1-A character cannot be dispersed so much that it reaches into a lower tier. Since there is no conceivable extension of any lower tier that can yield equality to a 1-A structure, neither can there be any subdivision (Even an infinite subdivision) of 1-A that reduces down into such tiers. Unless, of course, this division is somehow non-quantitative in nature (i.e. The results of the division are not actually numerical "chunks" of the character's power); however, this should be made reasonably clear by statements or through background context.
It also can't be reached by your own powers or abilities. So a character that is not 1-A can't even do anything to a character that is. Doing so results in anti-feat, that is the reason why protagonist of the world after the end is of importance.
Secondly, a 1-A level cannot be attained by a process in which the lower level quantitatively "adds up" to itself to break through into the higher one, due to the total lack of structural continuity between the two; the higher level cannot be attained, nor expressed by, any expansions of the lower one, and therefore things from the latter cannot interfere with the former by means of their own lower existences. Put simply: A non-1-A cannot reach the level of 1-A by appealing to another non-1-A

Do you know when the profiles will be dropped?

Do you know when the profiles will be dropped?
Pretty soon, the blog for the verse page is almost done and it explained things in a more well detailed manner so even people who don't read orv would understand the basis of tier 1.

You can join orv discord. The link is in the orv discussion thread if you are interested and want to add something.

Shouldn't Ji Ning be Low 1-A for existing as a Type 1 concept (Omega Sword Dao)?

If his Omega Sword Dao alone isn't enough for Low 1-A, then his Autarch Omega Sword Dao should be enough, since it has Eternal Omega Space Dao (Type 1 concept of space). Especially since it's confirmed that Type 1 concept of space is atleast Low 1-A by Ultima.

Type 1 concept of space is Low 1-A??? What? Do you have a link to where he said that?

So, 1 billion x 2C is still 2C?

Suppose Character A can send a death wave that destroys 10 Universes and then increases his stats 1 billion x shouldn't that mean his wave can now destroy more universes?
IIRC, because the energy needed to destroy even 1 universe can't be quantified we don't accept power ups as being related to how many universes can be destroyed unless the new amount of destroyed universes was stated.

Does anyone know if any new xianxia verse was added recently?

IIRC, because the energy needed to destroy even 1 universe can't be quantified we don't accept power ups as being related to how many universes can be destroyed unless the new amount of destroyed universes was stated.
Pretty much.
A guy who can destroy the universe getting a 10x powerup doesn't necessarily mean he can now destroy 10 universes at once.
You'd need more context and evidences beyond multipliers to do so. In theory.

Seeing that LotM is becoming more active here recently, I suddenly had a though and maybe someone can remind me how does LoTM uniqueness or sefirot compare with/differ from essences of Er Gen verse? It has been years so I don't really remember

Last edited:
Nah Ri fan knows their scaling since they have balant proof of planet to maybe solar system level. Lotm mysteries fan knows their verse isn't that strong but when it comes to hax they are definitely God tier. Theirs just this one dude who keeps on spewing outer lotm characters and keeps on inviting people to his discord in almost every site I go.

Dude is also on this site and still believes lotm > orv 😆
Yep, that dude is everywhere when it comes to hyping lotm scaling and downplaying RI and ORV.
I know him because I also been seeing him on TikTok a lot and I joined his server
I literally have both Orv and RI at outer as well on my discord server, what do u mean? 😭

Actual humble Xianxia protag.

He thought this with profound gratitude.

And self-reflection.

Primordial Candlelight, you were born from the sacrifice of countless lives, surrounded by countless old acquaintances and lost souls. You devoured the souls of evil beings, using a flawed world as a trial… It was the sacrifice of countless nameless ones, of countless dead, that made you what you are now.

So, you need to be humble.

Back