• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

I found out if chaosworld is Universe in size

-Soon, the world halted its expansion. It was now over ten billion kilometers wide, covering an absolutely enormous amount of space that was comparable to a chaosworld. This entire world brimmed with sword-ki, as this was a world of the sword.

-Rumble… the world seemed to change in color and darken. The land mass at the very center of the heartworld began to bulge upwards as the tallest mountain within this world climbed ever-higher, stabbing like a sword into the skies from within the very center. This enormous sword emanated the aura of the Omega Sword Dao, and it was also the physical representation of this Dao. It was now more than te billion kilometers tall, and the might of its aura washed out throughout the heartworld.

Book 30 chap 36

10 billion km= 1E13 m

1E13²=1E26 m

I think its size of observable Universe

1E26 = 10,570,008,340.246154785 light years making it 8.79999305638 times smaller the observable universe.

It's like that because he put the size of the Chaosworld at a power of 2 but this is wrong since it's already stated the world is over ten billion km wide. Just this is enough and nothing more.

10 billion km = 0.001057000834025 light-years making it smaller than even the Solar System which is 1.5 light-years.

1.5 / 0.001057000834025 = 1419.10957089 smaller than the solar system. It's just a big planet, nothing new for IET as in Stellar Transformation he has planets that are 5 billion kilomteres in diameter, or in LXY he has backyards that are in trillions of km.

Void everlasting from desolate era can be qualified to get NEP type 2?

To have a ‘void will’ meant that even after your truesoul completely broke apart, you would still be able to maintain consciousness, housing it within the emptiness of the void itself! Imagine what a powerful will one would need in order to be able to accomplish such a thing!

43 9

Void everlasting from desolate era can be qualified to get NEP type 2?
With just this quote NEP 1 would be possible, but one explaining what a truesoul is would also be needed for type 2, and from memory it wouldn't be enough to NEP2.

With just this quote NEP 1 would be possible, but one explaining what a truesoul is would also be needed for type 2, and from memory it wouldn't be enough to NEP2.
True soul is the fundamental aspect

When Ning’s original body had perished, he had experienced this process of his truesoul breaking apart and his consciousness dimming away. The reason that consciousness vanished was because its most fundamental vessel, the ‘truesoul’, had completely broken apart.

43 9
The only other possibility was to use the remaining fragments to somehow remake a complete, undamaged truesoul anew! This was very similar to the concept of ‘Blood-Drop Rebirth’, wherein Fiendgods who had reached the Zifu Disciple stage of cultivation would be able completely remake their entire bodies from a single drop of blood, if they had enough divine power to do so. This was because that single drop of blood contained the essence and foundation for the entire body! Now, however, Ning was trying to accomplish this with something that was even more fundamental… the truesoul.

43 3

Its not only a memory, its a willpower i think the similiar case like this is witch from umineko

The witches from umineko do have willpower "mixed" in it but they didn't get high-godly/NEP2 from that alone, there is conceptual and meta things in there that just makes it a lot easier for them to get these abilities (and it's way more explicit and frequent than what we have in DE afaik). I think there is one feat about truesouls that could support NEP2, i will search for it.

Can someone upgrade Klein's tier for his Sequence 2 and above since this feat should be pretty straight forward, in chapter 1328 he created a town
Klein looked around and chose an open area. He pressed his right hand to his left chest and prayed sincerely, “I wish that there’s a city suitable for five thousand people here.”

Just as he said that, Klein raised his right hand and snapped his fingers.

Suddenly, this open area became extremely flat. The surrounding forest also “receded” greatly, providing large amounts of wood, stones, and soil.

Almost at the same time, buildings rose up from the ground. They took form with stone and wood. The highest wasn’t more than four stories high. The style was closer to the Loen Kingdom’s Desi Bay.

In just the blink of an eye, residential buildings, a library, a police station, a telegraph office, a city hall, a small hospital, a candy factory, a water plant, a gas company, a steam locomotive station, parallel train tracks, and plantations outside the city took form. The streets were also paved with cement or stone bricks.

Towards the end, on the square in the middle of the town, a pointed-tip cathedral emerged from the ground and stood proudly.

This was a cathedral belonging to the Evernight Goddess, as it was in line with the background setting of the city.
And he said could destroy it with a meteorite, earthquake, or a volcano eruption, from chapter 1327
If he wanted to be safe, forcing every marionette’s fate to have a beginning and an end, the ritual would take at least fifty years. However, there was also a way to get around the limitations—once the rest of the ritual’s requirements were met, he could deliver a meteorite strike, an earthquake, or a volcano eruption to the town, causing all the marionettes’ fates to come to an end in the real world. It was something that happened in real life and was rather reasonable.
This should be 7-C right?

Any plans for continuing li qiyes profile? Also does anyone know how strong he gets? Dropped it at ch 1500 sth and need to start again to really grasp the plot but its boring at times and i always end up dropping it.
As for good novels i like vampire system,the primal hunter(really really good litrpg also pretty strong),the runesmith,supreme magus

Just realized i think the Sequence 0 tier should be changed too since according too this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Nova/Supernova a Supernova is at least High 4-C, correct me if i'm wrong though
So it's
'''10-B''', '''9-C''' with Custom Revolver | '''9-B''' | '''9-B''' | '''9-B''' | '''9-B''', '''8-C''' with Sea God Scepter | '''9-B'''. '''8-C''' with Magic | '''9-B''', '''9-A''' with Air Cannon, '''8-C''' with Magic | '''7-B''' | At least '''7-B''', possibly '''5-B''' | '''High 4-C'''
What should be put for the justification though is (Can create disasters such as a Volcano Eruption to destroy a town he created) correct?

Something along the lines of "Can create vulcano eruptions, earthquakes and meteor strikes to destroy cities"

Earthquakes are mostly considered magnitude 8 (15 megatons, so 7-B) if they fit this description: "Great earthquake. Can totally destroy communities near the epicenter."

He only If scales for magics not himself..The Fool is an extreme pathways for one with high firepower but low durability and in his case he cant tank his abilities.

He only If scales for magics not himself..The Fool is an extreme pathways for one with high firepower but low durability and in his case he cant tank his abilities.
So it's
'''10-B''', '''9-C''' with Custom Revolver | '''9-B''' | '''9-B''' | '''9-B''' | '''9-B''', '''8-C''' with Sea God Scepter | '''9-B'''. '''8-C''' with Magic | '''9-B''', '''9-A''' with Air Cannon, '''8-C''' with Magic | At least '''9-B''' likely '''higher''', '''9-A''' with Air Cannon, '''7-B''' with Magic | At least '''9-B'', At Least '''7-B''' with Magic, possibly '''5-B''' | '''Unknown''' physically, '''High 4-C''' with Grafting & Fooling
Edit:
Is the a general AP for creating a storm higher than 8-C? because Klein created a storm but i don't know if it can calced
Chapter 928
All of this happened in the blink of an eye. Klein, in his papal tiara and papal robe, raised the bone scepter even higher.

The blue light radiated in ripples as howling wind blew up his cape.

In a very large area of Calderón City’s periphery, dark clouds quickly gathered. Under a suppressive layer, they made the area appear darker and more repressed.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Bean-sized drops of water smashed to the ground, releasing dust that had accumulated over time.

Splash!

The raindrops pattered at an increasing pace, forming a catastrophic storm.
This can be his AP from Sequence 4 with Sea God Scepter since he does this while being equivalent to half a Sequence 4
Chapter 925
With the combination of the Tyrant card and the Sea God Scepter, I’m equivalent to half a Sequence 4.

Last edited:
The scepter scales to Kalvetua causing massive storms and nearly drowning the Archipelago which iirc icluded three or so Islands. In its dying breath at that. Also, Miracle Invoker Klein could flatten Island to build his Marionette City but that is from using accumulated wishes to make a miracle iirc. I am not sure if the summoning meteor and such things were done by miracles too but it could be. Miracles by their very nature are quite far above his other abilities. And has feats like rebuilding an entire city and so on.

Edit: That feat was performed by Klein in inner region of Calderon City whose size is unknown and the size of storm is also unknown. Plus, its done in Spirit World and not in the material world dunno how one can calc things in Spirit World.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could probably scale from this:
The bolt of lightning spread into "branches," blanketing Calderón City's periphery for hundreds of meters with a lightning forest. The destructive aura and sense of destruction were brought to the forefront!
But still feels weird that this is only equivalent to only half a Sequence 4 of the Fool Pathway. Bizarro Sorcerer focuses more on the "bizarre" than any fighting prowess. Its offensive power is only equivalent to a cannon and its physical stats are abysmal. So, I don't think the "half a sequence 4" can be taken at face value. Scholar of Yore too doesn't possess anything close to this level of firepower and neither does Miracle Invoker without large accumulation of Wishes.

You could probably scale from this:

But still feels weird that this is only equivalent to only half a Sequence 4 of the Fool Pathway. Bizarro Sorcerer focuses more on the "bizarre" than any fighting prowess. Its offensive power is only equivalent to a cannon and its physical stats are abysmal. So, I don't think the "half a sequence 4" can be taken at face value. Scholar of Yore too doesn't possess anything close to this level of firepower and neither does Miracle Invoker without large accumulation of Wishes.
For Klein he can Replicate whatever he did with Sea God Scepter with Staff of Stars and that's his regular equipment from Sequence 3 to 1

What's the AP for that Lightning Storm though?

I took "Half a Sequence 4" as his spirituality level at least that of Sequence 4 (from Tyrant Card boost), so he can use the Sea God Scepter half as good as a Sequence 4, i think he said the first(?) time he used it that he can't use the scepter as good as Kalvetua's power cause he's lacking in Sequence

Last edited:
He can't use the full power in real world. The lightnings aren't that powerful. Calderon City had weakened it and they could nearly level the already in ruins building. There isn't much AP feat for the scepter. Umm. Replicating with Staff of Stars isn't the same as saying "the feat should scale to sequence 4". In general, scaling through different pathways makes little sense.

He can't use the full power in real world. The lightnings aren't that powerful. Calderon City had weakened it and they could nearly level the already in ruins building. There isn't much AP feat for the scepter. Umm. Replicating with Staff of Stars isn't the same as saying "the feat should scale to sequence 4". In general, scaling through different pathways makes little sense.
Why wouldn't he be able to use full power in the real world at sequence 4?
And Klein's replication with Staff of Stars should be almost perfect than the real unsuppressed thing since he does it when he is at least a Sequence 3, he should be able to replicate this feat that he does while not even being a Sequence 4
Also i should say this to be clear isn't scaling for Fool's pathway AP with another pathways this is just about Klein's AP with his weapon

Last edited:
I think I didn't make myself clear. I was just replying to your statement of him not being able to use it as good as Kalvetua. If you just want to scale it with Staff of Scepter then its fine but we are given no size of the storm or the clouds aside from that they formed in the periphery of the city. Though scaling from the 300 meter larve lightning field seems fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I didn't make myself clear. I was just replying to your statement of him not being able to use it as good as Kalvetua. If you just want to scale it with Staff of Scepter then its fine but we are given no size of the storm or the clouds aside from that they formed in the periphery of the city. Though scaling from the 300 meter larve lightning field seems fine.
I was hoping there's some standard storm AP, though do i just post that lightning field feat in the calc thread?

And can someone edit Klein's Sequence 2 & 1 or can i just do it myself?

Last edited:
Didn't it form first a lightningbolt then more and more which created a lightning area full of it?

Already Re-Read desolate era again

I think heavenly Dao is higher degree than normal Dao.

Stat heavenly Dao: fate,death, CM2. Law

The Heavenly Daos are the most fundamental of Daos, and they are the underpinning of the functioning of the cosmos. They are incomparably supreme. For example, the Five Elements! After Pangu established the universe, the universe was formed from the most basic of particles, the Five Elements. Normally, when we talk about ‘swearing an oath by the Dao of the Heavens’, or making a ‘Oath of Blood to the Dao of the Heavens’, we are swearing an oath to the Heavenly Daos. The Heavenly Daos uphold the functioning of the universe, and once we violate an oath sworn to them, they will naturally punish us. No one can escape the punishment of the Daos of the Heavens. This is the most supreme of Daos.”

Book 8 1

And for Celestial immortal: aca4(unbound by three realm and five elements)
World God: surpassed the Heavenly Dao itself

What new novels have you guys picked up? Not the same millionth Desolate Era discussion. Is there anything new you've read?

For me it's:
  • Divine God among the Heavens
  • Cultivation, My Augmented Statuses have Unlimited Duration
  • Nano Machine (this one is Korean cultivation novel and even has a pretty great manhwa/webtoon).

Back