• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoverse and Heroes possible separation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody write a list of the members who have helped out here previously please? That way I can send a notification to them.

I know I'm late and that someone wanted me to comment, but I just woke up and do not feel obligated to read all 400+ posts, but I am basically going off the OP's question. But to my knowledge, I recall that Xenoverse is basically canon to Heroes but not the other way around. Heroes is basically a semi-composite continuity where pretty much every other Dragon Ball continuity both canon and non-canon are alternate timelines within the Dragon Ball Heroes Multiverse. Basically the canon manga, both Anime and Manga versions of Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Z Kai, the Classic Dragon Ball (Toei) continuity GT included, all animated movies, and all video game adaptations are parts of Dragon Ball Heroes.

Or at least there are numerous blog posts that are basically sourcing those.

Basically every single Canon is Canon to Heroes and Xenoverse except each other and certain stores of Heroes.

Heroes and Xenoverse are fanservice centric games which uses time travel and timelines to have the player visit and interact with all of Dragon Ball history, including stuff that's non-canon to the anime and manga. However, despite some arcs of Xenoverse sharing quite a few similarties with some Heroes arcs, and characters in said arcs (Demigra arc), they still have notable differences between each other and do not cross over with each other. Basically you can only argue Heroes is connected to Xneoverse based off the fact that they borrow certain plot elements from each other but develop them in slightly different ways.

Heroes also has some storelines within itself that isn't connected to the rest of Heroes, featuring characters and scenarios that only really share the whole interact with past Dragon Ball characters and feature the Time Patrol and Demons stuff.

Heroes is basically a semi-composite continuity where pretty much every other Dragon Ball continuity both canon and non-canon are alternate timelines within the Dragon Ball Heroes Multiverse.
Heroes and Xenoverse are fanservice centric games which uses time travel and timelines to have the player visit and interact with all of Dragon Ball history, including stuff that's non-canon to the anime and manga.
Yes, Heroes as a game includes a lot of elements from across Dragon Ball History, including the anime, the games, the 4-D attractions, and even crossovers with other series like One Piece. However, Heroes as a story has none of this. Beat and Note are not even a part of the main story. The profiles are based on this story, and as far as the story is concerned, the only continuities that matter are the main canon and the Toei continuity.

I mean, a little more than one month has passed, and Viet said that this revisions would be done in that time frame.
Its takes its own time because their are plenty of factors to consider, more than you think their is, and these factors tend to change when more and more information is released/acquired

Please be Patient
It will be done with eventually

I mean, a little more than one month has passed, and Viet said that this revisions would be done in that time frame.
Actually it is close to done but because of new information and currently there is a Toei cosmology revision which if pass will also affect DBH profiles because DBH material canon to all thing from Toei at least

Actually it is close to done but because of new information and currently there is a Toei cosmology revision which if pass will also affect DBH profiles because DBH material canon to all thing from Toei at least
And what would happen if it affects them? I mean, Will they get an increase in tier or something?

Bump.

Help with this would still be appreciated.

Would you be willing to help out here please?
Domino currently making this with Micah, this is so big that we can't rush it, on the other hand i already separate Xenoverse and Heroes power and abilities section in Chronoa and Demigra profile. If you want some more progress, you can unlock Fu (Dragon Ball) profile so i can separate his abilities, about tier, however we can't rush

Okay. It is probably better to handle all of this in one go then. However, please make sure to not accidentally undo any other revisions when you apply this one.

Pretty sure the Jaaku Missions are completely unrelated to the main story, which began with the God Missions. The whole Beat-side story thing in general is segregated from the main Super Dragon Ball Heroes story.

Pretty sure the Jaaku Missions are completely unrelated to the main story, which began with the God Missions. The whole Beat-side story thing in general is segregated from the main Super Dragon Ball Heroes story.
The Jaaku Missions are a part of the lore just like the God Missions. Beat has nothing to do with them. While the Jaaku Missions aren't a singular story like the God Missions, they're still sets of "one-off" stories caused by the Shadow Dragons distorting time. They are a part of Heroes lore

Last edited:
proof?
fetchimage

Well I could show quite a few videos of JM's stories like when they fight Babidi and his Majin henchmen (Majin Janemba, Bojack etc.) or when Dr. Wheelo teamed up with the doctors Gero, Myuu, Kochin and Lychee or when SS4 Broly made his appearance but I think my point is pretty clear. They're a part of DBH lore.

There's also the fact that arcade Broly (Dark/Xeno Broly or whatever you wanna call him) is the same Broly from Jaaku Missions due to escaping from Hell a few times so ya know🥴

Sure. Here's Babidi controlling multiple villains like Garlick, Slug, Baby Janemba etc. and the fight inside Buu's body. Here's Dr Wheelo, teaming up with his fellow doctors and Broly acquiring his Super Saiyan 4 state (all of which were even shown in their respected trailers btw). There are more obviously but I'm not going to link a hundred videos in one comment. They're all a part of DBH lore, plain and simple

Also no-one in DBH is 2-C. They're higher ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back