• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Well it was mostly linking the fact that what Alvis described himself as lined up with the Aegis' being AI that controlled the Conduit experiment. But, then they changed Alvis' necklace in the remake to resemble the Trinity Processor's cores.

Well it was mostly linking the fact that what Alvis described himself as lined up with the Aegis' being AI that controlled the Conduit experiment. But, then they changed Alvis' necklace in the remake to resemble the Trinity Processor's cores.

Something like that. It's just knowing Takahashi, sods law he could troll us and say 'oh, it wasn't Alvis, it was his twin brother!!1!" (Alvis doesn't have a twin brother, but knowing what I hate about Saga III, it's not impossible).

Oh, and the change in DE is something I would have taken as a repudiation of that theory and not a conformation (if I didn't know any better): It's a choker, not an implant.

Grasping at straws? I'll let you decide.

Hm, a thought I had. So Z has complete control over Origin and can do whatever he wants with it and Origin contains the data of both the Xenoblade 1 and Xenoblade 2 worlds which would have been used to recreate everything after it's mutual destruction. Since everything in Origin is confirmed to be Moebius and Z is Moebius itself, that would mean that said data would logically also be apart of Z.

Normally this wouldn't mean a whole lot but thanks to Xenoblade 2 it made a clear indication that data = powers as evident by Malos regaining his Monado by stealing the data that Pyra had about him which now makes me beg the question of if this can mean that Z has the collective powers of everyone alive in the XB1 and XB2 worlds which would be a lot. It wouldn't be the most farfetched thing since this has happened before with XB1's world being purely made of Ether which is a direct result of The Conduit or how Pneuma having access to every Blade and Titan's data which gives her a lot more powers.

Something I want to bring up with this. If this does go through would it not also apply to Melia? As Z needed to capture her in order to gain control over Origin and use it. Or Nia? Who helped in creating Origin and thus has access like Melia though was limited after Z took control.

Something I want to bring up with this. If this does go through would it not also apply to Melia? As Z needed to capture her in order to gain control over Origin and use it. Or Nia? Who helped in creating Origin and thus has access like Melia though was limited after Z took control.
I'm not sure on it myself, presumably Origin should have access to everything in the 2 worlds due to being able to perfectly recreate it form the data but currently I can't really prove it like I can with Blades.

On a lighter note...

As you're (probably?) aware, I've been thinking about how to reform Nia and Melia's MUs as part of my post-XC3 Xeno JRPG MU charts, and...

...well, I hope you guys like cursed MUs:

Nia_Queen_of_Agnus_vs_Eli_Ayase.png

Nia (XC3 powerset, XC2 continuity) VS Eli Ayase (Granblue colab powerset, Love Live SIP continuity)

• Both initially stood in opposition to the resolve of the main character, before being convinced by them in accordance with disagreements with the side they used to be a part of (Nia initially being unconvinced at Rex's wish for Elysium that could save the world, with Nia being ex-Torna before his death-turned revival with Pyra, and Eli looking to shoot down Honoka's attempts at being a school idol, convinced by mother Minami that it was unworkable for the then-dying Otonokizaka, only to work as a coach for the group to offset her own confidence issues). E: Both mother Minami and Torna Jin become sympathetic 'antagonists' towards the end (MM being the schools bureaucratic roadblock that made Eli come off as a bit of a wet wipe and also leading to Kotori spearheading the worst quarter of SIP seriously **** THAT ARC, and Torna Jin wanting Amalthus dead despite his misanthropy).
  • Both also come under pressure from their past (and present) regarding their home nations (Nia being a Gormotti and also Welsh, while making friends with Morag despite the less than favourable relations between Gormott/Torigoth, Mor Ardain and Uraya, and Eli's family being... well, part Russian blood). For this, Nia gains her Flesh Eater form due to memories of her sister being 'tied to her', and Eli has her hangups regarding her alleged lack of ballet talent, despite using it to choreograph Muse.
  • If you want to include it, both also have partners in their lives that act as a contrasting point of view (Dromarch being Nia's go-to Blade for the majority of story fights, as well as being a smooth-spoken butler (despite being a tiger, but there's an inside joke in here somewhere), and Nozomi, being Muse's 'guardian angel' and (at least I'd argue) master manipulator to nudge it's individual members in the right direction).
  • If you want to bring any of the 'continuities' from outside their initial origin into this (XC3 pun only slightly intended), then yes, both would be from 'other worlds' (Aionios is technically a neutral planet, hence the XC1/XC2 worlds combined).

I guess to end off, I'll mention that I know dick about Grablue, so splitting the 3rd years profile that we have between characters (and who gets what for powers) would be nice. Nia more than likely wins if we go with Z/Origin scaling, but Eli probably wins if you want to stick to T6 scaling (/Aion being only planetary imo)?
3rd years allegedly have status res, so no cancer/cell manip for Nia, IF you went with T5/T6 keys.

Anyone for some cursed MUs?

So why are we giving Z and people who can effect him tier 2-B/2-A? The Conduit was the main factor behind those tiers, at best Z is 2-C given his feats and the lack of the Conduit in 3.

So why are we giving Z and people who can effect him tier 2-B/2-A? The Conduit was the main factor behind those tiers, at best Z is 2-C given his feats and the lack of the Conduit in 3.
Placeholder since I'm working on stuff. If it isn't accepted then 2-C will be his tier.

That's fine, if you need help with Xenoblade 1 or 2 revisions I can attempt to pitch in too in my down time all depending on what's needed and what's being revised.
Thanks for the offer, though funny enough I'm really close to finishing my sandbox for my CRT. Though I would appreciate the help on Xenoblade 3.

Thanks for the offer, though funny enough I'm really close to finishing my sandbox for my CRT. Though I would appreciate the help on Xenoblade 3.
That's good to hear, I'll be lurking for any questions spit-balled about Xenoblade so if there's anything that needs to be discussed I'll be around here and there.

I saw your sandbox, I think we should do hero profiles first. But before that, why is N small city level? We don't know how he sank the city or how long he took to destroy it

And how can Lucky Seven cut through space? The wiki also says it can cut through reality but I don't remember that being stated

And how can Lucky Seven cut through space? The wiki also says it can cut through reality but I don't remember that being stated

I think Dimensional Ripper was one reason, the Seven Metals mentioned by Riku being able to cut Flame Clocks that are stated to be 'life itself' iirc is another.

As for cutting through reality: someone probably misinterpreted L7 cutting through the auditorium and Z's reality warping, I'd wager.

By the way, the MHS feat isn't real. They are slower than his lightning, it cutscenes they don't have feats of being comparable to the speed of these electric beams

Early game feats include Lanz, Noah and Eunie reacting to bullets after they're fired before they get Ouroboros powers, and as a kid Noah can run past ether shots from this dumbass kid which travels FTE. And Mobius D and J swatting bullets from a minigun out of the air. In Chapter 4, their Ouroboros forms react to a large explosion. N effortlessly blocks bullets though they only scale to him at chapter 5

Last edited:
The fact that that's early game, and the whole thing about Z potentially being beyond time b/c Endless Now I will... politely decline to comment on.

@JoshSSJGod your thoughts?

Now all we need to do now is make the xenoblade chronicles 3 profiles, because I'm pretty sure right now Z's profile is done in the sandbox

Now all we need to do now is make the xenoblade chronicles 3 profiles, because I'm pretty sure right now Z's profile is done in the sandbox
Nah, Z still has stuff to be done such as scans. I also agree with King's idea of making his human form Type 2 AE and his true form Type 1.

Can someone tell me combat applicable feats of the Irises and where in the story it happens? They can be used to highlight footprints for one. There's some other stuff like sending people data but we should focus on combat applicable ones first, since it applies to pretty much everyone except Riku, Manana, Melia and Nia

Can someone tell me combat applicable feats of the Irises and where in the story it happens? They can be used to highlight footprints for one. There's some other stuff like sending people data but we should focus on combat applicable ones first, since it applies to pretty much everyone except Riku, Manana, Melia and Nia
Enhanced sight would be one of the combat applicable feats technically speaking, but besides that I can't think of anything more beyond that.

Now that the xenoblade chronicles crt is done

Now we can focus on making profiles for xenoblade chronicles 3

Right, because as a last minute thought (more directed at XC2's side) that if it IS the Conduit that justifies T1/T2 ratings, then the Alrest T6 ratings technically shouldn't be relevant / a thing (3rd Aegis sword in TTGC, I'm looking at you).

Gonna keep it light here because irl shit is still going on, and I have a very painful crick in my neck lmao.

Right, because as a last minute thought (more directed at XC2's side) that if it IS the Conduit that justifies T1/T2 ratings, then the Alrest T6 ratings technically shouldn't be relevant / a thing (3rd Aegis sword in TTGC, I'm looking at you).
Maybe, if you could get more evidence, you could make an argument for it though I might so that in a later date since I forgot to add stuff to the Conduit (mostly stuff from the Monado and such like the CM).
Gonna keep it light here because irl shit is still going on, and I have a very painful crick in my neck lmao.
Oof, do some exercises for it if ya can.

What about feats? Have we had any noteworthy ones calc’d?
Other than those ones to be calc'd. We have an 8-B calc on the sandbox.

Are you going to help update the xenoblade chronicles 3 sandbox too?
I'm taking a break, when I get back there is stuff I wanna do with Xb2 (mostly just wrap up everything before doing 3 and maybe see if I can do some cross scaling such as using the Telethia from XBX to get MFTL+ for God tiers)

Probably. I'm just not sure what to aim our sights on atm.

Do we want to to move the incomplete hero profiles to a separate sandbox, and go from there?
Also, if I were to give a recommendation, start with Ethel but leave out the others as her equipment and abilities give a framework of how the accessories and Ether Gems would be used (though you would probably limit what they have access to due to Hero loadouts being locked until the endgame which'll make things easier) and her feat is what is being used for the early game tier. I've done most of N and Z for ya already so that'll give an idea for Moebius characters (tho I'd recommend heavily changing D, his power doesn't really change throughout the story since he toys with the cast at the start and leaves once time is up so you can make 2 keys for his solo Moebius form and the interlinked form). I can handle the cast when I get back to it since I've done work on Rex, Shulk and made Elma's page. There is ton of stuff I still wanna look into since Xb3 probably has the single most hax out of the 4 games when it comes to just said game.

Also, lil nugget for ya Joy since I know you like DB MUs so much. Lif from Fire Emblem Heroes Vs N.
Tragic versions of the main protagonist who both harness a power to fight an overwhelming threat (Hel and Z) but come up short and watch all those they care for die just for them to strike a deal with the antagonist to join their side in a new form in exchange for the restoration of what they once had which forced them to kill many of those who they had strong ties to (Lif having to invade and destroy his home kingdom of Askr if he wanted his world back and N having to destroy his descendants in the City if he wanted Mio back). With both ending up fighting good versions of themselves who give them faith on the future.

Back