• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Spoiler Discussion Thread

He would probably be low 2-C to 2-C via crating a new universe (in the middle of the two universes) and being one with it and freezing two other universes in time by taking over something that was ment to separate two universes

The thing is he didn't create anything. He shaped the results of the two universes colliding with each other, and as I stated above manipulation isn't an Attack Potency feat, its just hax range and potency. He would have to create the universe from nothing but his own energy to be a Tier worthy feat.

The being one with the resulting universe might be evidence for something Tier related, but that depends on the context given from evidence.

How in the world is that Tier 1? How is that even Tier 2? As though you've shown evidence of two universes spiraling towards destruction (not seeing how theirs any evidence of conceptual destruction from what you've posted). You have not shown evidence of Z being the one who destroyed the worlds, only manipulating them. Which isn't an Attack Potency feat.

Destruction on its own, it may not be, but it IS still outplaying beings that peak that high (Melia reasonably scales to M3 Shulk after the events of FC, and by our own logic, Nia's Flesh Eater form has traded hands with a T2 Malos), meaning that Z scales above the destruction and recreation that Zanza described (Or Kalus's expo dump, if that's your frame of reference). Once again, the collision of multiverses that Nia describes are put in no uncertain terms, even if the result that we are subject to is only two singular universes.

This is nothing at all like what Shin Megami Tensei+Persona has for Tier 1 evidence. To describe the evidence Persona has very very simply and missing context, it comes from Maruki being above a being who can manipulate a plane outside the concept of dimensions (said dimensions being adequately explained), with the Adam Kadmon stuff being because of verse specific stuff about the collective and humanity and how they fit into the cosmology of Shin Megami Tensei+Persona.

With all due respect, if you're going to say that Maruki is T1 'because it's SMT verse', then you know damn well that I disagree on a fundamental level. Maruki manipulating the concepts of cognition allows him to stand on his 1-A rating with just his arc, no 'cos lol SMT' required. I'm not asking for Maruki downgrades, I'm just saying what Z does sounds eerily similar to what Maruki did, going by the pages we have now.

Manipulating the concept of cognition is 1-A based on the fact that cognition affects a plane that is above the concept of dimensions in SMT (with those dimensions proven to meet the Wikis standards). It's entirely dependent on the nature of how the Shin Megami Tensei verse works.

OK, let me put this another way: Is the Flow any dimensional tier(s) above what Xenoblade has described thus far?

Nope, nothing you've shown can even be supporting evidence or even hint towards anything to do with higher dimensions.

P.S: Offhanded food for thought:

Mayneth wanted 'a world without gods', but how coincidental is it that said wish applies outside of planet-scale beings like the Bionis and the Mechonis? Or are we saying Z counts as one? Did other universes in Xeno never have them to begin with?

In my opinion the wish for a world without gods just meant that, now that Meyneth and Zanza were dead, Shulk woukd not keep his god-like powers and Alvis wouldn't Interfere. Nothing more then that. No concept meddling or law additions, as no other gods existed in that world besides them.

In my opinion the wish for a world without gods just meant that, now that Meyneth and Zanza were dead, Shulk would not keep his god-like powers and Alvis wouldn't Interfere. Nothing more then that. No concept meddling or law additions, as no other gods existed in that world besides them.

You make it sound like Z isn't that

Also, given that Xeno's god tiers are T2 and above, wouldn't the traditional concept of death not apply to them (anything that constitutes a god, anyway)? Did Klaus not prove that it's possible to return to a higher plane of existence / not be 'truly' dead?

You make it sound like Z isn't that
Z wasn't around then.
Also, given that Xeno's god tiers are T2 and above, wouldn't the traditional concept of death not apply to them (anything that constitutes a god, anyway)? Did Klaus not prove that it's possible to return to a higher plane of existence / not be 'truly' dead?
No. Just because your Tier 2 doesn't mean you lack a concept of death on something, and Klaus didn't prove anything like that.

I honestly agree with Everything12 here, nothing of what you are saying is anywhere close to that level.

The easiest way to scale Z would be to upscale him from Melia since when I was going through Xenoblade 1 and Monado Archives again I found a ton of evidence to scale the main cast to the God tiers, otherwise the best I see Z getting to is 2-C through Origin being apart of him which is capable of restoring both universes after they had been "cease to be" from their intersection. Only way I can see Z getting anyway near the higher ends of Tier 1 is if we treat Xenoblade and Xenosaga as canon to one another.

Basically I agree with Josh here, so should probably have him be 2-C (via him being a part of origin), possibly 2-A (via scaling to Melia thanks to what he said above)

Also I'm wondering if a sandbox will have a updated Melia and Nia profiles?

Also I'm wondering if a sandbox will have a updated Melia and Nia profiles?
Nia? Sure since she doesn't get a lot from Xb3 though Melia is something I've been working on for a bit now since she has multiple keys to rework though when I get own CRT out for XB1 I'll be sure to include everything Melia has in XB3.
Though something I might do is transfer over the Tier 2 scaling revision from my own personal sandbox over to this XB3 one since many characters scale to Melia.

Nia? Sure since she doesn't get a lot from Xb3 though Melia is something I've been working on for a bit now since she has multiple keys to rework though when I get own CRT out for XB1 I'll be sure to include everything Melia has in XB3.
Though something I might do is transfer over the Tier 2 scaling revision from my own personal sandbox over to this XB3 one since many characters scale to Melia.
Yeah. That's a good idea

Oh yeah also, that blog I did for the calc got evaluated and 8-B was the accepted result.
Nice we can add that to anyone who scales, also I see the whole flipping over the colony to get low 7-C to high 7-C results via Ke

Btw 16.79853123805 Tons of TNT isn't City Block level+ as City Block level+ is 50 tons-100 tons

Hm, a thought I had. So Z has complete control over Origin and can do whatever he wants with it and Origin contains the data of both the Xenoblade 1 and Xenoblade 2 worlds which would have been used to recreate everything after it's mutual destruction. Since everything in Origin is confirmed to be Moebius and Z is Moebius itself, that would mean that said data would logically also be apart of Z.

Normally this wouldn't mean a whole lot but thanks to Xenoblade 2 it made a clear indication that data = powers as evident by Malos regaining his Monado by stealing the data that Pyra had about him which now makes me beg the question of if this can mean that Z has the collective powers of everyone alive in the XB1 and XB2 worlds which would be a lot. It wouldn't be the most farfetched thing since this has happened before with XB1's world being purely made of Ether which is a direct result of The Conduit or how Pneuma having access to every Blade and Titan's data which gives her a lot more powers.

I'm still not sure on this personally but I can see it going either way. If we do decide to upscale these abilities then it would be safest to only upscale the abilities of characters we know are alive/or seen.

Oh yeah you're right as well lol. I must have misremembered.

I'm guessing it was changes to what constitutes T1 that left this in limbo, or...? What happened, exactly?
Basically the main guy behind it left the wiki before the Tier 1 stuff could be finished which then left it in limbo.

Basically the main guy behind it left the wiki before the Tier 1 stuff could be finished which then left it in limbo.

Welp, it gives us something to do, then. No time like the present, I suppose.

I mean... I don't recall you disagreeing with it, right?

Welp, it gives us something to do, then. No time like the present, I suppose.

I mean... I don't recall you disagreeing with it, right?
I wasn't apart of that thread much, I was mostly there to provide a compromise. To get it accepted and added you'll need to convince Glassman as he was the main opposition in the original thread.

I wasn't apart of that thread much, I was mostly there to provide a compromise. To get it accepted and added you'll need to convince Glassman as he was the main opposition in the original thread.

Right, and who was he when he was at home?

Also,

We all thought Rex was joking when he said “I love you and all you guys” but:

latest

He really became a gigachad.

So I’m wondering about the timeline of the game. We know Aionios was frozen and that to Noah it was basically like a second since the prologue and ending impily that. But what I’m wondering is although it may have been millennia in Aionios, is the same true for Bionis and Alrest? Cause I wanna know if the groups of 1 and 2 are dead or not.

So I’m wondering about the timeline of the game. We know Aionios was frozen and that to Noah it was basically like a second since the prologue and ending impily that. But what I’m wondering is although it may have been millennia in Aionios, is the same true for Bionis and Alrest? Cause I wanna know if the groups of 1 and 2 are dead or not.
The fate of the XB1 cast is unknown but the XB2 cast is alive and well as evident by Tora being involved in the development of Origin. Also to let ya know, there is a sandbox that I've been working on to make those XB3 profiles, feel free to add to it.

Back