• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Well their oroborus form flipping over the colony for AP via ke and lifting strength
Huh?

Other than those ones to be calc'd. We have an 8-B calc on the sandbox.

I'm taking a break, when I get back there is stuff I wanna do with Xb2 (mostly just wrap up everything before doing 3 and maybe see if I can do some cross scaling such as using the Telethia from XBX to get MFTL+ for God tiers)
Why does the XBX MFTL+ feat even scale to their combat speed

Also, if I were to give a recommendation, start with Ethel but leave out the others as her equipment and abilities give a framework of how the accessories and Ether Gems would be used (though you would probably limit what they have access to due to Hero loadouts being locked until the endgame which'll make things easier) and her feat is what is being used for the early game tier.

[Insert obligatory "you already know my stance on this" here]

Also, lil nugget for ya Joy since I know you like DB MUs so much. Lif from Fire Emblem Heroes Vs N.
Tragic versions of the main protagonist who both harness a power to fight an overwhelming threat (Hel and Z) but come up short and watch all those they care for die just for them to strike a deal with the antagonist to join their side in a new form in exchange for the restoration of what they once had which forced them to kill many of those who they had strong ties to (Lif having to invade and destroy his home kingdom of Askr if he wanted his world back and N having to destroy his descendants in the City if he wanted Mio back). With both ending up fighting good versions of themselves who give them faith on the future.

Plot twist: I already had this MU on lock about 2 or 3 months ago lmao

Ns_MUs.png

(blurry af but you get the point)

Nanashi would stomp the whole verse even if we scale N to the 1-A stuff in Xeno

Tbh the entirety of SMT is wanked to high hell, and think the Cosmology blog is bloated just as hard, but all of that is for reasons too numerous to itemise here.

Tbh the entirety of SMT is wanked to high hell, and think the Cosmology blog is bloated just as hard, but all of that is for reasons too numerous to itemise here.
That is actually true, but they are 1-A for other reasons

Cause Skells have shown to be able to keep up and fight alongside spacecrafts that travel at these speeds and the cast have fought and defeated many skells like this.
Xenoblade X needs a rework

Speaking of Xenosaga, I really wanna make profiles for that. They used to have them but from what I was told they were deleted by Matt back when Matt would delete anything and just caption it with "bad"

No offense but those look quite bad, falling off a building isn't close to tier 8, and I highly doubt the cartridge being able to vaporize a star means their physicals scale to it

I mean that didn't stop you scaling T5s to where god tiers would eventually end up / outliers etc., but ok.

It's a suggestion for now, anyway. Saga 1 story didn't have a hell of a lot else going on at that point for scaling, so 🤷‍♂️

Quick question. With the reveal of the swimsuit DLC and Taion having a core crystal in his chest, this basically confirms that everyone from Agnus is either a Blade or a Blade Eater (Mio the exception as a Flesh Eater). If that's the case, do we give them the abilities associated with them?

Though since Aionios kinda works differently some abilities might not be feasible. For example, Blades have Immortality and Regeneration with only the destruction of their core resulting in their death. Yet, there's the whole 10-year life span and even without that we've seen Agnus soldiers die as easily as a regular person without their core needing to be destroyed, so I don't know. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Quick question. With the reveal of the swimsuit DLC and Taion having a core crystal in his chest, this basically confirms that everyone from Agnus is either a Blade or a Blade Eater (Mio the exception as a Flesh Eater). If that's the case, do we give them the abilities associated with them?

Though since Aionios kinda works differently some abilities might not be feasible. For example, Blades have Immortality and Regeneration with only the destruction of their core resulting in their death. Yet, there's the whole 10-year life span and even without that we've seen Agnus soldiers die as easily as a regular person without their core needing to be destroyed, so I don't know. What are your thoughts?
Not sure if it would apply. logically its sound on paper but characters like Taion or Sena have not shown any regeneration feats (outside Ouroboros which interestingly has similar degree of regen to Blades) or anything in relation to Blade physiology outside of the core crystals which is a shame since that is some decent hax.

If I were to guess as why this seems to be the case, my guess would be that it is Z's doing.

It shouldn't scale

So one question I want to bring up. Was just browsing some profiles and I wondered, why does Alvis have Blade abilities? Didn't Klaus implement the Blade system after Ontos disappeared and was only left with the other two? Like I can understand some abilities that are exclusive to the Trinity Cores like the regeneration or Nonexistant Physiology but isn't the Information Analysis exclusively for Pnemua and Logos since Klaus had those two manage the system? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

So one question I want to bring up. Was just browsing some profiles and I wondered, why does Alvis have Blade abilities? Didn't Klaus implement the Blade system after Ontos disappeared and was only left with the other two? Like I can understand some abilities that are exclusive to the Trinity Cores like the regeneration or Nonexistant Physiology but isn't the Information Analysis exclusively for Pnemua and Logos since Klaus had those two manage the system? Sorry if this is a dumb question.
Don't worry about it, to start off Information Analysis isn't exclusive to Aegis Blades as Malos states that Core Crystals are constantly taking in information about their surroundings. Alvis is a very weird case as if that were true, he would not have the Monado as Blades only developed their ability to summon/create their weapons through evolution which means that standard Blade physiology would apply to him since he didn't have those abilities then no one would have Monados as they are Blade weapons.
I did take this into consideration when revising the profiles though which is why Alvis doesn't have the "has all of the Blade's abilities" thing Pnuema and Malos have (who's profiles I do wanna do some work on since I've gotten way better at profiles since I last worked on them).

Don't worry about it, to start off Information Analysis isn't exclusive to Aegis Blades as Malos states that Core Crystals are constantly taking in information about their surroundings. Alvis is a very weird case as if that were true, he would not have the Monado as Blades only developed their ability to summon/create their weapons through evolution which means that standard Blade physiology would apply to him since he didn't have those abilities then no one would have Monados as they are Blade weapons.
I did take this into consideration when revising the profiles though which is why Alvis doesn't have the "has all of the Blade's abilities" thing Pnuema and Malos have (who's profiles I do wanna do some work on since I've gotten way better at profiles since I last worked on them).
Guess that makes sense. Though some things seem to not apply to him like how there's no ether link between him and the Monado users like Blades have with their Drivers, so they can be as far as they want from him without losing power. Still, since in three everyone can summon weapons like Blades even Keves who is from 1 perhaps there's a link? Afterall, Melia for example used to carry around her staff in 1 and Future Connected but now in 3 she summons it.

Implying that we haven't been floating the idea that M3 is 'Ontos's blade' for the past 5 years and some change?

Did a bit of cleaning up on some profiles, such as changing high to Superhuman or limitless to Infinite as they are wiki standards. Though I only focused on XC2 right now. Speaking of which, how are the XC3 profiles coming along, because I saw that Melia has her 3 key, though Nia doesn't have hers. Also, how would we denote Melia and Nia's ages? Melia's says over 1000 on her profile but since Origin reboots everything to before Mobius took over as seen in the ending, wouldn't they at most be a decade or two older with the 1000 being mental age?

Did a bit of cleaning up on some profiles, such as changing high to Superhuman or limitless to Infinite as they are wiki standards. Though I only focused on XC2 right now. Speaking of which, how is the XC3 profiles coming along, because I saw that Melia has her 3 key, though Nia doesn't have hers.
Thanks a bunch for doing so, I haven't been working on them as of late since I have been working on my college work. When I get time, I'll get to that (though I might revamp Pyra's page first and work on some XB2 profiles first since I noticed that some the abilities in my CRT were not added when I got help to update those profiles such as Crystal Manipulation)

Ok, so I cleaned up the profiles for 1 and X like I did 2, fixing any spelling errors and changing Stamina to the correct standard. Speaking of which, I noticed that the Mechon had Limitless on their profile which I assumed is because they're robots. Though I changed it to Likely Infinite since the Stamina page says not to assume that they have infinite just cause they're robots unless it is shown or stated in lore. It's also why I didn't add it to Zanza since again I assume Meyneth has it since she's mechanical. For X, I only briefly played the game, so I don't know the reason why the two profiles have it. If I'm wrong or there is a reason, please tell me.

Last edited:
Ok, so I cleaned up the profiles for 1 and X like I did 2, fixing any spelling errors and changing Stamina to the correct standard. Speaking of which, I noticed that the Mechon had Limitless on their profile which I assumed is because they're robots. Though I changed it to Likely Infinite since the Stamina page says not to assume that they have infinite just cause they're robots unless it is shown or stated in lore. It's also why I didn't add it to Zanza since again I assume Meyneth has it since she's mechanical. For X, I only briefly played the game, so I don't know the reason why the two profiles have it. If I'm wrong or there is a reason, please tell me.
Anyone?

Same situation as the mechon since they're androids.
Okay. Do you have like a scan or statement to put the full rating, otherwise it’d probably have to stay as likely since the page stated that infinite can’t be assumed just cause they’re androids. Which kinda makes sense since even those who have The Conduit’s powers only have likely infinite.

Speaking of Pneuma should get that since she only has Superhuman even those she has access to its powers like Malos. Also, would the whole Mechon stamina not also apply to Mecha Fiora as well since again she’s only listed as Superhuman?

Okay. Do you have like a scan or statement to put the full rating, otherwise it’d probably have to stay as likely since the page stated that infinite can’t be assumed just cause they’re androids. Which kinda makes sense since even those who have The Conduit’s powers only have likely infinite.
If I find the time (and remember) I'll find some scans for ya.

Speaking of Pneuma should get that since she only has Superhuman even those she has access to its powers like Malos. Also, would the whole Mechon stamina not also apply to Mecha Fiora as well since again she’s only listed as Superhuman?
Probably.

I wanna know why Shulk even scales to the Bionis before mechonis core. He has the same weapon, but a much lower size. Why would anyone just assume the Monado doesn't get weaker when its size is lowered tens of thousands of times? You wouldn't say a planet sized sword is the same power level when it gets shrunk. He can't even stop Egil from moving the Mechonis' arm without damaging Yaldabaoth instead

Back