• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Spinoirr

He/Him
This is a Discussion Thread where we can talk about Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Spoilers

But just remember to tag your spoilers and say what chapter of the game you are talking about
header.jpg

Last edited:
Talking about Chapter 2:
there is a really good early game feat done by Ethel in the cutscene "The Merciless K" in chapter 2. Probably give tier 8/7 results

Talking about Chapter 3:
good god so much feats in just the two cutscene of "Isurd's assault" and "Unexpected Reunion" in chapter 3. Like this really is the best Xenoblade game for actually showing early game feats in cutscenes like god damn

Chapter 4
the cutscene in chapter 4 "Annihilation Event" Noah has a supporting feat for tier 8/7

Chapter 7
soooo did Nia live two earths smashing into each other?

Im wondering how we split up their keys

Also the gang need a team profile as well

Im wondering how we split up their keys

Also the gang need a team profile as well

Nia and Melia are going to need XC3 articles (similar to Pre/Post-Crisis supes, for example), separate from their XC1/2 counterparts.

The context and powersets make them basically different characters for scaling purposes from where they came from.

Not for awhile given its massive and I'm only a single person with many things going on. Though as I finished XB3, its pretty disconnected from the other 2 games other than some scaling off of the certain characters in it. Once I got some time I'll make a sandbox for us to all work on together to add the XB3 profiles.

Just need calcs for early game feats for Xenoblade Chronicles 3 as it's disconnected from 1 and 2

I asked weekly to calc them as he doesn't particularly care for spoilers

Tho there is possibly some feats I missed on my playthrough as I only was looking out for big feat

I think a good idea on how to make the keys is when they fight N.

Frist fight with N, he stomps their fusions

Second fight. Their fusions beat him

Third fight, they beat him without fusion

Not for awhile given its massive and I'm only a single person with many things going on. Though as I finished XB3, its pretty disconnected from the other 2 games other than some scaling off of the certain characters in it. Once I got some time I'll make a sandbox for us to all work on together to add the XB3 profiles.

Will that be a freely editable sandbox? Or are we just repurposing this thread as the CRT?

Will that be a freely editable sandbox? Or are we just repurposing this thread as the CRT?
Since they'll will be be new profiles we don't need a CRT for them and only need mod permission which I can handle. And yes I'm going to try have it be freely editable so put whatever profiles ya want there, I'll add to them over time to make them look better.

You got a basic template layout that isn't just Ethels, so we can put multiple characters in this sandbox? Or are we just CTRL V-ing Ethel's, and scrubbing stuff not to do with the character we plan to write about?

You got a basic template layout that isn't just Ethels, so we can put multiple characters in this sandbox? Or are we just CTRL V-ing Ethel's, and scrubbing stuff not to do with the character we plan to write about?
<tabber>
</tabber>
{{Quote|}}
==Summary==

==Powers and Stats==
'''[[Tiering System|Tier]]:'''

'''Name:'''

'''Origin:''' [[]]

'''Gender:'''

'''Age:'''

'''Classification:'''

'''Powers and Abilities:'''