• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Just found out that Xenoblade was nominated for Game of the Year:

Yeah! It's awesome that XB3 is being recognised like this. It's also on my birthday which is fun for me.

Speaking of something that came to mind while doing the DLC hero's quest is her scaling. Ino is stated to be the latest and most powerful artificial blade which would tell us that she'd scale to Poppi and then thus XB2's cast which in turn would also mean that the XB3 cast would also be comparable given that they are on par with Ino. Funnily enough Ino is decently early into the game with her being recruitable in chapter 3 (same time as Valdi) which could really make the calc I managed to get for 8-B redundant since the feat of said calc was like a day or two before they meet Ino.

Yeah! It's awesome that XB3 is being recognised like this. It's also on my birthday which is fun for me.

Speaking of something that came to mind while doing the DLC hero's quest is her scaling. Ino is stated to be the latest and most powerful artificial blade which would tell us that she'd scale to Poppi and then thus XB2's cast which in turn would also mean that the XB3 cast would also be comparable given that they are on par with Ino. Funnily enough Ino is decently early into the game with her being recruitable in chapter 3 (same time as Valdi) which could really make the calc I managed to get for 8-B redundant since the feat of said calc was like a day or two before they meet Ino.
I noticed that too

So XC3 Cast > Poppi ~ Amalthus > Pnemua (Before Aion fight)

For the last time, that's Takahashi reusing tropes and not the concepts that make up Gears/Saga. You would have to buy into Alvis being the entire wave existence / whatever Krelian was, which allegedly we're not going to do because PoF isn't a 'higher plane of existence'.

For the last time, that's Takahashi reusing tropes and not the concepts that make up Gears/Saga. You would have to buy into Alvis being the entire wave existence / whatever Krelian was, which allegedly we're not going to do because PoF isn't a 'higher plane of existence'.
Naw

Likely yes for 1 and 3 god tiers (Shulk uni bust, Z hijacking origin, which implicates the very same), no for 2 (Malos needed Sirens to job on a planet)
I always put the link there for a reason joycap it’s so you can answer it there but thank you.

could you answer some more about it there thanks

here-we-go-joker.gif

So does anyone think we might get answers on the rifts from Future Connected? Cause the background behind Alvis kinda looks like one.

Xenoblade 3 profiles pretty much just need the self destruction calc, speed valves for early and mid game as well as Ap for mid game

Not really needed tbh, I had a calc ready and approved for 'em but then Ino popped in and made scaling way easier since Ino just directly scales to the Xb2 cast's tier 6

Back