• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku's resistance to Existence Erasure.

Where does this come from? I'd also mention that having a blanket resistance to EE sounds NLF-ish considering that there are various different ways of erasing someone.

SSJ1Ryu will do a Demigra abilities revision when he is free from classes which should clean his profile up abit.

U╠Âl╠Ât╠Âr╠Âa╠ ╠ÂI╠Ân╠Âs╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âc╠Ât╠ ╠Â>╠ ╠ÂX╠Âe╠Ân╠Âo╠ ╠ÂG╠Âo╠Âk╠Âu╠Â

Also curious about this resistance BTW.

Isn't the continuity that the same events happened but the people were stronger and he got Super Saiyan 4 instead of the god forms? Like CC Goku

DragonEmperor23 said:
Isn't the continuity that the same events happened but the people were stronger and he got Super Saiyan 4 instead of the god forms? Like CC Goku
Xeno Goku experienced Battle of Gods after GT as a grown man. And he never went past that, so he only has knowledge of up to Super Saiyan God

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I'd also mention that having a blanket resistance to EE sounds NLF-ish considering that there are various different ways of erasing someone.
I mean

Unless it's a special breed like Conceptual Erasure, resistance bypassing Erasure, Smurf EE, or another unique method, I don't think resisting EE in general is really NLF by itself

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I'd also mention that having a blanket resistance to EE sounds NLF-ish considering that there are various different ways of erasing someone.
So do you disagree with existence erasure resistance for characters in general?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Even if EE resistance is legit, Goku certainly wouldn't resist an EE from Lavos or Lucemon.
Emphasis on

Unless it's a special breed like Conceptual Erasure, resistance bypassing Erasure, Smurf EE, or another unique method

Both of those are unique methods

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Even if EE resistance is legit, Goku certainly wouldn't resist an EE from Lavos or Lucemon.
Is there like

Relevance in this statement?

Because I can't see it

Don't know if I'd say that, but there's just various different ways of erasing someone. For example, resisting EE from a deletion wave doesn't mean you can resist void manipulation.

Back