• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said all I had to say about this. I don't like this thread in the slightest, because no matter what, only about 4 or 5 people will actually debate and the rest will just say FRA.

For the reasons above. It is basically something people on here say when someone above has made an argument for a character and they want to use that argument as a vote.

So I'll say why DIO wins, and someone below will say FRA and the OP will count both our votes for my reasoning.

How did I miss this?

Anyways, Jotaro for Reasons Above. Reality Warp and GG.

Sidali891 said:
Doesn't Xeno Goku have Shenron Mode, which is basically Reality Warping as well?
It's no where near the potency of Star Platinum, as Star Platinum is superior to Za Warudo Over Heaven, which wiped D4C and Funny from every universe in the infinite multiverse. Also it no-sold Infinite Spin.

Shenron mode is only 2-B, far lower in potency. In a battle of reality warping, he'd get stomped hard.

Time stop is basically stopping time. How can anyone's time stop be better than anyone else? Except for the range, that is.

"Jotaro's Time Stop is way better then Hit's, so I think it should affect Goku."

I was referring to this.

Because time stopping infinite speed (Jotaro) >>>>>>>>>>>> time stopping finite speed (Hit)

To be fair, Goku one-shots. Unfortunately for him, so does Jotaro.

Shouldn't DB Super Goku also be 2-B, since he matched suppressed SSJ4 Xeno Goku as a SSGSS? Or is this non canon?

This is the non-canon version of Jotaro, but regardless, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is already a pretty OP verse.

Gear2ndGandalf said:
How is it a One Piece verse? Is it the spinoff?
This is some levels of under a rock I did not think possible.

Either that or you're trolling and you'll fooled us all. By which case, good work.

DMUA said:
Gear2ndGandalf said:
How is it a One Piece verse? Is it the spinoff?
This is some levels of under a rock I did not think possible.

Either that or you're trolling and you'll fooled us all. By which case, good work.
But you said that about Cowboy Bebop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back