• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yobobojojo said:
He warps Shenron away.

Its the same stand, its explicitly said, not speculation
No it says this is the same type of stand 2 different things

and this does not in the slightest mean that they both have the exact same extent of abilities all it means it that its the same ability

Does JOjo have timestop the same as DIO? Yes. But is it the same extent? No.

no person here has proven that them having the same ability means it will be to the same extent to say so with no proof is speculation

And how is he gonna warp him away when he needs to punch something to activate his Reality Warp where as Shenron's eyes just glow?

Eh, SP and TWOH are same type of stands. And like TW, he just needs hands, not contact. Because this is what J-Man said and needing contact doesn't explain how Dio made OH Area.

I can easily say that Jotaro wins via oneshotting

Try again

and you have literally voted for Goku 5 times in this thread alone now, you can stop, we got the idea the first time

I vote Jotaro for time stop and RO. Time Stop can affect Infinite speed people and Reality Warping is instant as well. Also speed is not equalized? Then JoJo blitzes, you know.

No it says this is the same type of stand 2 different things

and this does not in the slightest mean that they both have the exact same extent of abilities all it means it that its the same ability

Does JOjo have timestop the same as DIO? Yes. But is it the same extent? No.

no person here has proven that them having the same ability means it will be to the same extent to say so with no proof is speculation

And how is he gonna warp him away when he needs to punch something to activate his Reality Warp where as Shenron's eyes just glow?

So everyone is just gonna ignore this?

So why is goku going to start using one of his strongest abilities against a guy wich he doesnt know how much powerful his is and has no intel on it?

The Point is that no one who has voted for Jotaro has once given some proof on this no hands reality warp and indefinite time stop in this thread or the last one. I do not beileve it's fair that people who vote for XG has to validate everything while Jotari voters can simply get away with "they're the same stand" as all the proof they need and FRAing that, when even in the series they both had different levels of the same ability (Dio going up to 9 seconds timestop while Jojo was at 5).No one has given links, Scans, interviews or anything on Eyes of Heaven Jotaro. I even linked Jotaro and Jolyene vs DIO and no where does he use 2-A time stop. The most he says is that he's "Over Heaven".

And also in the fight, in order to affect Jolyene, DIO had to PUNCH her.

And I never said he would start off with Shenron, just that the speed of Shenrons RW >> Jotaro's

@Hst master

Jotaro and Dio having the same stand and thus the same abilities is a more than fair point.The reason Jotaro and Dio have different time stop length because if Jotaro stops using time stop over a long period of time the length of it shortens. This happens when Dio first began using time stop, the more he used it the longer the length and it happens with Jotaro at the beginning of DIU where his time stop was half a second but by the end, it was 2 seconds.Dunno where 2-A time stop came from tbh, probably from TWOH being able to control all of the Jojoverse reality or something but I know TWOH can stop beings with infinite speed like Star Platinum.

Dio didn't have to punch Jolyne in order to affect her, it was just a stylistic choice.Hell he teleported her there without touching her.Dio doesn't need contact in order to RO since he was shown not to need it in game and he didn't need it to RO the whole Jojoverse.

What? Jotaro's RO is instant and SP has infinite speed

Actually no, the reason DIO's TS wasn't 9 sec off the bat was because he was weakened and was healing, and the reason his increased to that was his immortality Jotaro's prime TS was 5 seconds and that's as far as he can go due to being human. And I'm not denying DIO's 2-A time stop, it's Jotaro's I have a problem with.

And saying it's a stylistic choice when a majority of showings have him making contact is faulty. Canceling Tusk Act 4,RO Jolyne,canceling out Gold Experience Requiem, amd attempting to RO Jotaro all needed contact

Also can you PROVE that he didn't make contact with anything? This is the exact problem I have with a majority of Votes, nothing to back up their reasoning, simply speculation.

So Punching is faster than Shenron's eyes glowing?In speed equal?

Yeah because dio punched the main group from a multiverse a away or the multiverse or the napkin and his attacks and cutscenes where he uses overwrite energy? And energy follows his opponent akin of a heatseeking attack even from a multiverse away?

Jotaro does have a contact problem. Lack of training and holy body. Exact potency though for hax.

Act 4? Prior him obtaining holy body. Jokyne? Only because jolyne almost punched him. Jotaro? He punched a hole and attemored punching jotaro head off only man.

Dunno wth happened I couldn't reply or load the wiki for an hour, must've been a glitch.

@Hst master

Dio's being a vampire definitely played into it but when Dio was first shown to time stop he even says that it was just for a moment and Jotaro's time stop lasting only half a second at the beginning of DMUI and 2 seconds at the end of it shows that his time stop length is related to use, just as it was for Dio when he first uses it.

SP has the potential to go longer, yes but he does not.

@J-Man

Never said that at all, just that he requires contact with someone. Je already had the corspe when he countered Johnny,Jotaro,and Giorno.He teleported to Jolyne.Jotaro? It was on the broken highway and he even confirms he was using RO in that punch.

Yes because he was weakened.

Jotaro's prime TS was 5 seconds. The reason it went down to 1-2 seconds before was because of not using it yes, but that does NOT mean if he used it it would've went past his prime

No? He can jotaro just can not endure the feat.

No? Dio had multiple feats of him doing or without contact. And also once again no. He had one man . NOT an entire body of the saint.

He did not teleport ta jolyne either. And once again no he did not use or on jotaro. He punched a hole and almost punched jotaro head off. Nothing more or at all.

Peak jotaro had a much longer time stop he just not able endure the ability and 5 being the limit for him endurance or any non superbeing.

Gimme some feats then, especially since he got "Over Heaven" at the end of the game and literally all of them were via contact

And yes he did go to Jolyne, Gut checked her with RO and forced her to fight Jotaro. This was in the middle of the match. Not a Cutscene.

Also no he did NOT punch a hole through Jotaro, he punched him to the highway they were fighting on, was about to RO Jotaro by punching him and Jotaro countered. And even confirmed he was about to use RO

again if you were to link or provide some scans the validity wouldn't be questioned so much

"I'd figured I'd have to use the world over heaven's true ability to finish you off" < So you're trying to say he wasn't using reality overwrite? And just later was surprised that Jotaro RO his RO to heal himself, so yes I've seen the game.

He touches and negates everything Jotaro,Johnny and Giorno attempted

5:50 Punches Joylne to RO her

What other threads? There was just one and you only had one post in it. SirBrownBear was doing the majority of arguing and it wasn't even for Jotaro's abilities it was against Goku's personality. I only got the "They're the same stand" argument there too.

Yeah actually. The punch lacked the or effect and jotaro did not get erased. Ya arguing for jotaro have 2-A resistance for reality warping?

Yeah? Before he had the saint corpse? Do ya not listen?

Yeah and previously in the game and even the post above ya he overwrote an ally and used or without even being even close at all(read different universe busy) the jolyne punched was because he felt the need especially as he does the exact same thing he did jolyne without contact before. Around morioh I think? He attempted ta overwrite jotaro and friend without being anywhere or the fight above where he ord main cast while fighting jotaro.

Any of the other ha threads? Jotaro vs goku not the only one.

Okay 1st off

DIO never RO'd the multiverse, the corpse pieces sent their holders there including DIO.

No I'm not arguing for Jotaro at all just going by facts, Jotaro used reality overwrite to heal himself from DIO's own RO that's not resistance, just being able to use 2-A Reality Warp.

Mind Control is a personal ability of DIO's he didn't use RO for that

The only one I'm talking about is Goku vs Jotaro and no one including yourself until I asked you to, showed any scan, link, or solid proof to back up their reasoning for voting Jotaro

Except he did? Literally his main feat.

He used or and healed the hole. Facts? If ya going by facts then use your eyes too and man dio did not use or at all there and it is blatant and the fact ta arguing it when ya can quite literally see the feat above.

Once again ya wrong. Mind control is litterally derived from or hence the aura and the fact he used or ta accomplish the feat of mind control. Ya have littrally seen him do it in fact one if your main arguments outright stems from him overwriting jolyne and mindcontrolling jolyne via or man. Ya contradicting yourself at this point and im getting tired. Either pick a story and stick with it or stop cherry pickibg.

Maybe lurk a little more? AND exactly. Why post gifs and feats unless asked? Ya asked and hence ya got a few.

Except he didn't, the corpse parts brought them there and DIO explained this

So you're going to deny it when DIO himself is claiming that he used Reality Overwrite?

How am I cherrypicking? You attempted to refer to an earlier part of the game where he supposedly used RO from afar and I pointed out it was mimd control. And he DID overwrite Jolyne halfway through the fight. Both of these are true. And how am I cherrypicking when you're legitimately denying what the game itself explains or shows

>Denying the corpse parts brought them to the foundation of tge world and vehemently states it's DIO even though he was the one to explain it

>Denying He needs contact when all showings of reality overwrite reauired he make contact including healing himself.

>Denying he used Reality Overwrite on Jotaro even though he literally claims before and after the attack he was using it.

Again what other threads would pertain to this other than the preivous one? Because Eyes of Heaven Jojo isn't that often used. And people post GiFs and feats to back up their reasoning so it won't be questioned.

And I have been asking, I've been asking since the last one and only until recently after I've badgered enough have I finally gotten anyhing.

^This is infact the main problem I have with this thread.

Anyway I'm going to give my reasonings for why Xeno wins and go to bed

>Jotaro needs to make contact for Reality Overwrite

>Goku can use Instant Transmission/Ki blast spam to trip him up

>Can use an invisible kiai to one shot

>Has resistance to Jotaro's TS which is far less potent than HADIO's

>Jotaro has terrible resistance to his Time Manipulation

>Can BFR or wish dead with Super Shenron in which Jotaro has no response to unless it isn't instant in which he could save himself with his own Reality Warping

>Can Drain Jotaro's Life Force with Draw

Except when did i ever mention that feat? No shit within that instance. The feat i linked though on the other hand no.

Because ya are.

Yeah in that instance not the other handful. Hell the link above and what ya talking about are not even the same one.

Except no? Literally linked 3 instances .

Denying nothing when he litterally did not use the hax ya stateting he did because if he jotaro had been inflicted with or he would literally not exist. And the punch did not use the or effect. It was litterally just a punch.

No ya have been bitching about platinum and dio having the powers of exact potency. Which he does as he us litteralky the exact same stand holy shit.

Look up ha dio not ha jotaro.

But apparently ya lack the ability of reading because already stated jotaro needed contact for or unlike dio who did not have the need of contact after obtaining the holy body of the saint . Although none of that mattered as jotaro would just time stop walk and hit Goku once.

Look, as far I am concerned, Jotaro scales from Dio's World, who was able to time stop someone with Infinite speed, and Goku don't have infinite speed, therefore, is at least obvious for me that Goku would be affected and then he would be punched/warped away from there.

I am voting for Jotaro, unless you try to tell me that Hit's time stop is better than Za Warudo, which isn't true.

CursedGentleman said:
Look, as far I am concerned, Jotaro scales from Dio's World, who was able to time stop someone with Infinite speed, and Goku don't have infinite speed, therefore, is at least obvious for me that Goku would be affected and then he would be punched/warped away from there.

I am voting for Jotaro, unless you try to tell me that Hit's time stop is better than Za Warudo, which isn't true.
This is Xeno Goku who has a 2-B time stop resistance feat

And speed is equalized

TheJ-ManRequiem said:

So this isn't you claiming DIO overwrote reality to bring them there?

And yes you are denying it, DIO is sitting there SAYING he's using and had used Reality Overwrite and you keep attempting to deny it.

So how is he gonna TS Goku with a much worse Time Stop?

No it's about the fact that people assume these things without showing any proof, and that when I ask them to prove it, no one wants to answer.

And you seem to just be hardpressed on denying anything that doesn't go into your favor.

Infinite Speed (Able to move indefinitely while time literally stands still, or to travel anywhere instantly.) Having infinite speed is almost like immunity to time stop and other time manipulation abilities

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Jotaro za warudo worked on an infinite speed opponent. Which mitigates any endurance goku had.
His infinite speed comes from being Over Heaven,NOT from Time Stopping an IS opponent

@Cursed

That would only help against Goku's Time Manipulation, it still doesn't help with an invisible kiai, or a simple IT spam

Hst master said:
So how is he gonna TS Goku with a much worse Time Stop?
Boi, there are so many things wrong with this part of your argument... Are you trying to say that Hit's Timestop>Jotaro Timestop? The same Jotaro who is equal to Dio who can stop a guy who is able to move while time stand still? Man, I am sorry, but this is wanking. And if you are mentioning any other resistance to timestop, then is because I don't know much about this version of Goku, and I am going by what is in his page, and it only says about resisting Hit's time stop, who wasn't able to stop Jiren, so we know isn't that good.

No im stating the aura that he popped and summoned on the other hand litterally or energy.

He litterally did not use or in the instance. He said he would erase jotaro from existence and yet jotaro fine. 2-A endurance for jotaro then?

Holy shit.

Well considering between the threads ya have been bitching almost every post on how platonum not at all comparable ta twoh. Kinda understandable.

No? Im well aware dio often uses his hands my point is he also had plenty if instances where he did not. Somehow ya just keep on talking without actually paying attention though which honestly starting to become a piss off at this point especially when over three times outright stated jotaro would not have the advantage of no contact and only dio would after he got the corpse yeah and yet here ya are going on about a topic which would have zeroneffect on the match as jotaro himself outright lacked thevability.

>That would only help against Goku's Time Manipulation, it still doesn't help with an invisible kiai, or a simple IT spam.

It would be fodder. Ki blasts get mitigated.

Hello kettle but did ya forget platinum would also be unseeable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back