• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually that's having the same ability, not the same type

The same type would be both being Close Range stands in which Josuke's, Joylne's and a lot of others would have

And having the same ability =/= having equal use of said ability

And I would appreciate it if you weren't so hostile towards me @Yo

SPOH only gained Reality Overwrite, his time stop unknown if it is the same

Not quite. Even then multiversal+ stop>>>>>>>>>>0.5 seconds of localized time stop.

When you forget the time stop feat in DBH.....

Also. It is directly stated to be the same type.

With stands. You can't have the same powers without being the same stand

SPOH only gained Reality Overwrite, his time stop unknown if it is the same

Not quite. Even then multiversal+ stop>>>>>>>>>>0.5 seconds of localized time stop.

When you forget the time stop feat in DBH.....

His profile says time resist off hit.

Hst.

Explicitly stated type, in context sp litterally the exact same as the world. Sp evolved order ta match the world not be infinitely nowhere near.

Again I never said it wasn't the same type

I pointed out the having the same ability =/= equal usuage of same ability

Jotaro does not have much training hence no had like soul absorb . But platinum still has it. Even one second of ts off over heaven is enough. Let alone what he can actually do.

Man, evolved ta match. Implications man. Kinda equal.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k-JHkC4bRwg

Demigra attacks Chronoa in the past and supposedly kills her, inadverdently stopping time, yet Beat and Kai avatar are still able to move.

And the fact stands if SP is able to outdo TW or vice versa, then that means that they don't have to have the exact same level of ability

And still the evolution let him gain Reality Overwrite, it did not say his time stop improved as well

Man. Platinum has himself another 2-A feat he scales.

The entire stand evolved. Every power twoh had platinum got.

Yet neither are infinite.

@J-Man Where does it say on his profile that he has TPI? And how sould that help here at all?

Again Reality Overwrite is where Jotaro gets his 2-A from, not The World(Ability not stand), ap or dura wise.

@Paulo Chronoa and Time are basically like A Kaioshin and a GoD

And please prove to me that Jotaro had gained his level of timestop, and it isn't just speculation on your part

Hst master said:
And please prove to me that Jotaro had gained his level of timestop, and it isn't just speculation on your part
Via becoming the exact kind of stand. Becoming over heaven and gaining twoh powers?

@J-Man

I said the ability not the Stand The World

Goku can't TT kill, I was showing you the Method Demigra used to stop time

EDIT: Maybe I should say it like this, his 2-A is hax coming from Reality Overwrite, not the ability, Star Platinum:The World

Again where is the proof that he has 2-A timestop

Ive seen Jotaro and Joylne vs DIO and in no say, shape or form did he exhibit or indicate that he gained indefinite Time Stop just Reality Overwrite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back