• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously tho abbreviations can be a problem sometimes. When someone says "FF", I never know if they talking about Fantastic Four, Final Fantasy, Ferrari FF, Fred Flintstone, or about something they do just for fun.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Seriously tho abbreviations can be a problem sometimes. When someone says "FF", I never know if they talking about Fantastic Four, Final Fantasy, Ferrari FF, Fred Flintstone, or about something they do just for fun.
Fossil Fighters OvO

Sir Ovens said:
This is the non-canon version of Jotaro, but regardless, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is already a pretty OP verse.
I would argue Eyes of Heaven is a canon part of the Jojo multiverse, but not the main timeline of Universe J

guys,Jotaro reallity warp scales from Dio and he doesnt need to punch things to warp.

jotaro would warp goku the moment he realizes the sealing.

Jotaro must punch.

Dio had training.

since when he need to punch? Platinum and the world are the same If the world has a ability plat will have too.

Ha.

He and DIO can overwrite 2-A attacks as they hit them in the face.

There stands can overwrite attacks,time,ect but they can't plus they can't react to instantly movement

>when he need to punch? Platinum and the world are the same If the world has a ability plat will have too.

Dio trained and explicitly noted jotaro lacked training.

Yeah exact same potency but jotaro not doing hax from multiverse away.

Immortal360 said:
There stands can overwrite attacks,time,ect but they can't plus they can't react to instantly movement
Attacks infinitely above Goku touching him > TP and charged attack

Hst master said:
Star Platinum already had time stop, same as TWOH

However I'm asking you to prove that he has the exact same extention of the ability, in which SPOH does not show nor imply that he obtained

It's just pure speculation

oh and for all of those saying Shenron Mode wouldn't affect Jotaro, he has no resistance to reality warp himself

I really not sure about this one.

In one hand, Son Goku is easily capable to oneshot Jotaro with even the weakest attack.

In the other hand, Jotaro's Reality Overwrite could too easily kill Goku in a single strike.

All of this may depend if Time Stop can affect Goku or not, but for now i say Inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back