• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Platinum already had time stop, same as TWOH

However I'm asking you to prove that he has the exact same extention of the ability, in which SPOH does not show nor imply that he obtained

It's just pure speculation

Don't have the game and how do you know it's in the Glossary if you haven't seen it yourself?

@Yo Link? Cuz all I can find is the OST

@HST

Hearsay

No link, my internet is too slow/erratic for even copy paste. I saw it though. We may have to wait on this one.

I wanted to make this my first debate, but now that I'm reading all of these, gosh dang. I think it should be inconclusive for now, especially since Xeno Goku is likely to show more feats in the near future with the release of more DBH content while Jotaro from the Over Heaven game is going to remain stagnant.

Yuraga said:
I wanted to make this my first debate, but now that I'm reading all of these, gosh dang. I think it should be inconclusive for now, especially since Xeno Goku is likely to show more feats in the near future with the release of more DBH content while Jotaro from the Over Heaven game is going to remain stagnant.
I this is one of the worse ones

Which form of goku is Jotaro equalized in? Shenron mode ss4 kaioken times 100 goku or base godki goku the speed makes a difference

I never liked the idea of speed equalizing, it just feels like a lazy way to practically neg the speed stat.

Given your logic, only about a handful of matches would not be utter speed stomps, and the entire point of a vs battle would be meaningless.

Maybe some matches are simply supposed to be stomps, there's no point in making both fighters have equal speed. I mean you guys could just use calculations then use a lowballed calc based off feats, statements, etc. I wouldn't expect someone to make Wally West have equalized speed to someone who can bust just as much as him, but is universally seen as being slower. Besides there's always the idea of durability and what not that can also play a factor as well as whatever their other stats offer.

I mean I understand the point of equalizing speed don't get me wrong, but you should use the characters at their best. If two characters are both in the MFTL+ speed range then that's fine, now calculate which one could potentially be faster.

Where's the fun and effort of a debate when we can just say that every match Wally is in is a guaranteed victory for him?

I mean MFTL+ literally goes on until infinity. To say that two characters with MFTL+ is always completely fair is pretty silly.

Someone could be baseline MFTL+ while the other could be uncountably higher than that and still be MFTL+.

He wouldn't win every match he's in, not every single fight would be a speedblitz stomp for him, but if anything using both characters at their fullest would encourage people in a debate to do thorough research and calculate ways in which a character could win that'd be practical and without outside help. I can see why there'd be no fun in it, but half of the debates on here or anywhere if I was to be honest seem to be less about "fun" and filled to the brim with more insults and bias.

Yeah, no.

If you have a problem with speed equal, take it to the staff. I don't mean to be rude, but you're derailing like hell.

Like obviously if I threw Thought Robot at Wally, he's not taking TR out. Some characters simply shouldn't battle other characters because of how much of a stomp it'd be. Like throwing Naruto at Saint Seiya, there's no debate to be held there.

@Yuraga

Look, when you have a problem, you have to go to the staff for things like this, not a versus thread.

Yeah, no. The staff are overworked as it is. Take it to the questions and answers forum.

Yeah, that would probably work well too. I assume, if you end up trying to make a rule, they'll come anyway

I have seen many a man get banned for bothering staff on their board, q&a threads tend to get less of a servere response.

No, they don't. They get banned when they're pushy.

Look the staff are busy almost all the tine. Just try not to come off as unreasonable or pushy and you should be fine.

I recal this one guy kept claiming he could make stomp matches whenever he wanted since it was part of the rules supposedly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back