• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku takes on another God. This time a G O A T (8-12-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asriel's "Erasure" comes from them trying to erase Frisk from the timeline, therefore causing everyone to forget about them.

@Edward Asriel wasn't Erasing Frisk as much as he was killing them over and over and they lost grasp on the current world at each turn.

Asriel specifically states he was going to make them relive everything/play through it all again so no, he wasn't planning on erasing them from existence, just pulling a true reset.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
You know, despite the fact that this ability was spammed post-multiverse destruction.
Yes this should have been downgraded. If Photoshop Flowey destroyed the multiverse then why he says: "I'll show them all the Real meaning of this world"? If there are no humans left, then he can't show someone the kill or be killed philosophy

@Shadow Soul Manip has to hit Goku with shots, which is not as likely to happen as Goku just killing him a few times with a oneshot then proceeding to multiverse bust (assuming he can according to the profile).

If you want to vote Asriel, buddy, you're free to of course, but my vote is staying as is for reasons I already elaborated on.

Xeno Goku would info analyse see what his opponent can do and seal him so

I vote Goku for this and the reasons above

Also Goku can multiverse bust he is stronger than demigra who was strong enough to bust the multiverse

It's not through hax but through his own power and ki control so Goku who has more ki and better control would also be able to bust the multiverse

FateAlbane said:
@Shadow Re-read my reply above. Goku oneshots Asriel, Asriel resets. Goku keeps his memory due to Acausality, runs out of options and Multiverse busts along with him.
He doesn't have to bust the multiverse, if he can't beat a person by normal means he'll use other methods like his sealing

FateAlbane said:
@Shadow Soul Manip has to hit Goku with shots, which is not as likely to happen as Goku just killing him a few times with a oneshot then proceeding to multiverse bust (assuming he can according to the profile).
If you want to vote Asriel, buddy, you're free to of course, but my vote is staying as is for reasons I already elaborated on.
If you do a pacifist route without saving this is what happens:
After timeline being purged, Asriel's file still exists
If Goku destroys the timeline, Asriel's files still exists. Not only Asriel's file, but the others files showed on the Photoshop Flowey fight.
Can Goku figure out where those files are in order to nuke it?

John Werner said:
If Goku destroys the timeline, Asriel's files still exists. Not only Asriel's file, but the others files showed on the Photoshop Flowey fight.
...When did Asriel destroy every file in the game? Again, Asriel's dialogue says "I'll purge this timeline once and for all". Hyper Goner destroyed the timeline the fight was taking place in, not every single one out there.

Also of note is that I said "If he gets busted alongside all the timelines."

The keyword in this case being alongside.

Also that last part is moot as an argument. By that Logic I could say no tier 2 in existence can beat Asriel on the basis of them being unable to interact with constructs their tier allows them to, in this case timelines which is what the SAVE/LOAD files are.

FateAlbane said:
John Werner said:
...When did Asriel destroy every file in the game? Again, Asriel's dialogue says "I'll purge this timeline once and for all". Hyper Goner destroyed the timeline the fight was taking place in, not every single one out there.
Also of note is that I said He gets busted alongside the timelines.

Such strawman. I never said Asriel destroyed every file or every timeline. I said that even if the timeline gets destroyed, Asriel's file still exist. Not only Asriel's file but the other file showed on the photoshop flowey fight.

Also how can he figured out where are those timelines (files) exactly?

Even if he somehow can, prove that Goku can do that in-character before he gets soul haxed.

John Werner said:
FateAlbane said:
John Werner said:
Also of note is that I said He gets busted alongside the timelines.

Such strawman. I never said Asriel destroyed every file or every timeline. I said that even if the timeline gets destroyed, Asriel's file still exist. Not only Asriel's file but the other file showed on the photoshop flowey fight.

Even if he somehow can, prove that Goku can do that in-character before he gets soul haxed.
Info-Analysis?

Soul Hax Resistance?

Even if he somehow can, prove that Goku can do

that in-character before he gets soul haxed.

He doesn't have to the multiverse he can bust is significantly larger than the undertale one so he can nuke the while thing he doesn't have to find where the timeline is

Goku just info analyses then either seals or busts the multiverse take your pick both of those are in character by the way

@John Strawman? More like a rethorical question missed, you know. To which the answer is "never".

If one timeline gets destroyed which is what Hyper Goner did, of course his file will be there. Because it was one timeline being destroyed out of a bunch of them. That's why I've been saying Multiverse bust, all timelines destroyed along with him, you know.

He doesn't need to figure out where when he can just cause an explosion that will wipe them all from sight along his enemy.

I also already went on how and why I think this is more likely to happen in my eyes than Asriel winning about 3 times now so I see no reason to repeat that again.

A good chunk of the votes for Asriel are counting on Goku having no means of getting past SAVE and LOAD.

Which is quite false.

Again, votes for moot reasons don't count.

Every vote that relies on "Goku can never get past SAVE/LOAD so he loses" doesn't count for either one of these reasons:

A. It's false. (Which it is, already explained why.)

B. If we assume it to be true since I'm no Absolute Ruler of Truth, they constitute voting for a stomp since in that case there would be no wincon for Goku.

SAVE and LOAD is not an "I win" button.

Xenoverse's Multiverse is significantly larger than Undertale's. Goku busting Asriel along with their Saves would not be a problem for him whatsoever.

I'm switching back to Goku. Since he would keep his memories, busting everything would come to him easily fra.

@Arsenal

Sorry for all the work you have to do.

FateAlbane said:
Thx, I'll see this through to the en- *gets ded tired, falls in bed, leaves thread to its Fate, sleeps never to come back here in this place*
Now I just need you away from that Dante/Lavos thread for like 2 days

I'm pretty sure if a reasoning is debunked, then people who vote for the character because of said reasoning would have their votes voided.

I mean this

"When did Asriel destroy every file in the game? Again, Asriel's dialogue says "I'll purge this timeline once and for all". Hyper Goner destroyed the timeline the fight was taking place in, not every single one out there."
I never implied Asriel destroyed every file. But ok.

Goku have tipe 1 Acausality fine. That doesn't mean he can remember what happens on another points of time or the resets.

Type 1: Time Paradox Immunity:Characters with this type of Acausality are rendered immune to changes in the past and standard temporal paradoxes, but remain just as vulnerable in the present and can be affected by normal Causality Manipulation and similar abilities.

Every time Photoshop Flowey loads, the fight goes into that old point of time so that "past" (which it isn't the past of that timeline, is an alternate universe. See sans dialogue) becomes the new "present" where the fights takes place. Can a Goku from a old point of a timeline remember what happened on a alternate/another future timeline?

How his info analysis works? This is the reason why goku get votes via sealing and nuke the whole multiverse.

Let's not forget that Asriel not only can save and load, but also can perfom normal reset because even base flowey can. A normal reset can erase progress alongside memories from a Save File (which is treated as a timeline here).

Asriel can win via:
1. Soul Absortio
This is what he did before he transformed.
2. Incapacitation via Hypergonner if soul attacks and soul absortion is useless during the fight. If Goku can move without space and time then he can still fight however.

He can also make an inconclusive via True Reset. He stated that he stopping caring about destroying the world and only wanted to defeat frisk in order to reset everything. Since Goku has no ability which nullifies Asriel's True Reset, then Asriel is completely able to perfom this.

That's what I'm doing. I'm not disagreeing with anyone I'm just not removing the votes quite yet. Giving them some time to respond. If they can't soon then I will

Saikou The Lewd King said:
You know, despite the fact that this ability was spammed post-multiverse destruction.

Also pretty sure Goku cannot bust the multiverse. He's 2-B via beating the shit out of multiverse busters, not via being one himself.
This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back