• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku takes on another God. This time a G O A T (8-12-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully not a stomp

Xeno Goku vs Asriel Dreemurr

Asriel is at 2B and not in his Final Form

Speed is =

The Guy who Screams... a lot: 8 (Straika, Paul Frank, Warren, FateAlbane, Tony, DragonEmperor, ChosenOrDeath, Calaca vs)

D R E A M: 12 (Risci , Cal, Maverick, Triforce, Overlord, Cueio, Pachi, ApatheticSkull, KingPin, Christian, ShadowWarrior1999, ShakeResounding)

Inconclusive: 0

So from what I see, Asriel is massively superior to someone (Flowey) who's massively superior to someone (Chara) who can perform a Countless 2-B Feat.

Preeeeeetty sure Xeno Goku just 1-shots with sheer AP advantage and unlike Frisk, Asriel doesn't have "SAVE and LOAD" to save their butt unless Asriel's profile is outdated.

Xerkser500 said:
Wouldnt that be 2-A then for being infinitely superior to a 2-B?
He used to be 2-A but now characters don't get 2-A for having infinitely stronger statements. You need actual feats involving infinite universes.

"AP debate aside, Asriel can damage souls with normal attacks, has matter manipulation, and existence erasure."

Goku resists Existence Erasure on a much higher displayed level, and Goku too can damage souls and ghosts with normal attacks (Many untranslated Heroes games of Time Patrollers smacking ghosts upside the head and hitting the normally non-corporeal avatar(?) of Demigra). Goku also flat out resists Soul manipulation as Shroom tried to destroy Goku's soul for it to fail.

The only thing that'd maybe be any sort of trouble is matter manipulation, although not sure if Asriel would use it in time before Goku just pops.

Where does Goku's EE resistance even come from?

If it's hakai then that's not even close to someone who can erase timelines (4D scale EE).

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Where does Goku's EE resistance even come from?
If it's hakai then that's not even close to someone who can erase timelines (4D scale EE).
This is sort of misguided since in Xenoverse, Beerus is above Demigra in strength. Like, the 2-B Demigra. So Beerus' Hakai would be 4D Scale as well; a significantly higher scale at that.

Dude, that's not how that works. Erasing singular timelines at a time is literally fodder at that point. Unless you're telling me that Beerus' AP is a literal dimension ahead of his Hakai (Which is one of his STRONGEST MOVES as a GoD), there's no way Beerus' Hakai in Xenoverse isn't 4D in scale.

Xeno Beerus erased Zamasu from all possible timelines, that had him and Zamasu existing in. Unfortunately Multiverse theory and many worlds theory still allowed for Black to exist.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Yes.
Just like how I can punch a hole in cardboard but I can't use an eraser to erase it like how I could with a drawing on a paper.
false equivalence. Hakai is explicitly one of Beerus' strongest techniques he has access to; meaning it has to deal more damage (Or at least do more) than his regular AP.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Yes.
Just like how I can punch a hole in cardboard but I can't use an eraser to erase it like how I could with a drawing on a paper.
In fairness, for that comparison to work you would have to use the paper for both examples of the drawing.

Meaning you can both punch through the paper to destroy the drawing along with it or erase the drawing from the paper. Same for the cardboard.

That comparison also implies that Hakai (The Eraser) has a static AP when it's pretty much just a "Delete" button that ignores AP. In order to Delete people clad in 4D energy, it needs to bypass said 4D Energy. You can't 3D EE someone who casually busts Timelines with a flex of the pinkie.

Edit: What you're implying is that Hakai is literally weaker than fodders in Xenoverse. That's what you're saying.

InfiniteBlack123 said:
Xeno Beerus erased Zamasu from all possible timelines, that had him and Zamasu existing in. Unfortunately Multiverse theory and many worlds theory still allowed for Black to exist.
Zamasu regen'd tho. And that was Zeno who did the deed.

Asriel's matter manipulation is just him creating swords.
Existence erasure comes from his timeline busting. However he doesn't open up in character for this, because that's his last attack before going to his second form (which happens on the mid fight)

There was a revision about Photoshop Flowey's tier and it was agreed that he's no longer 2B.

John Werner said:
Existence erasure comes from his timeline busting. However he doesn't open up in character for this, because that's his last attack before going to his second form (which happens on the mid fight)

There was a revision about Photoshop Flowey's tier and it was agreed that he's no longer 2B.
It's just him creating swords?

Hst master said:
John Werner said:

It's just him creating swords?
This

So it's at best "EE first out of an arsenal of haxes" vs "lovetap level strength" seeing as Matter Manip. was one of the few things that actually mattered in Asriel's haxes.

Warren Valion said:
How can you be infinitely above a 2-B and not be 2-A?
I mean, 2-A is infinite 4-D power and 2-B/2-C is finite 4-D power. how does multipliying an 2-C or 2-B AP by infinity not give 2-A? I don't understand.

Anyways, if we consider infinitely superior just massively stronger, shouldn't Goku have the AP advantage? and what does Asriel start with in character, is his Reality Warping/Matter Manip strong?

Asriel's "infinitely above baseline" 2-B was supposed to get downgraded a while ago.

Besides, your position into 2-B depends on the number of universes, not on how massively strong you are compared to someone into the "countless" range.

So how big is Undertale's Multiverse? Because Goku is now far above the baseline countless universes level to the point that he can stomp people who stomps people who one-shots people who one-shots baseline countless universes.

Asriel still has time paradox immunity listed when it should have been changed to Acausality (Type 1).

Also timeline erasure should just be existence erasure, no need to be overly specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back