• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku takes on another God. This time a G O A T (8-12-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
None of that matters? Other people with time travel got sealed as well.
And the whole god of death worked on someone infinitely below asriel, not much of a feat. Gokubcan just flex his way out of it.

So SAVE and LOAD is negated by sealing?

I'm going to change my vote to incon. Considering Xeno Goku's personality and the nature of his information analysis, he might start off with Sealing if he sees that Asriel can absorb souls. After all, he resists his soul being attacked, not absorbed. There's also the possibility that he doesn't, so that's why it's inconclusive.

Yeaaah that's something I keep forgetting but OF/Asriel can actually just absorb someone's soul like that.

If Asriel instantly spams SAVE & LOAD and one-shots Goku with Soul-hax that bypasses Goku's resistance, then it's a stomp in favor of Asriel. This should be closed then.

If Asriel only uses SAVE & LOAD when he is about to die and or dying, then I'd vote inconclusive for DragonEmperor23's reasons being "who hits the other first".

Info Analysis + Sealing or Temporal Resets + Soul Destruction/Absorption.

UT's SAVE & LOAD is automatic upon death. Also OF, a weaker version of Asriel, spammed it to hell and back in his fight.

Hm... Same argument as Warren's.

If Asriel doesn't lead with S&L then I vote inconclusive.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
If I haven't voted already.

Asriel by spamming SAVE & LOAD, absorbs Goku's soul, or erases him.
Assuming the "or" means that each of those three things are a method of winning, how would Asriel win by using SAVE and LOAD and not the other two?

Omega Flowey, who is literally Asriel but vastly vastly inferior, legit spammed it to the point of him not letting you move two meters.

The real cal howard said:
Omega Flowey, who is literally Asriel but vastly vastly inferior, legit spammed it to the point of him not letting you move two meters.
Then yeah, I stand by my stance, this is a stomp.

Again, SAVE and LOAD are timelines. That's about as relevant against someone who can bust a multiverse far bigger than your own as me throwing a stick at a tank or seeking cover under a tree from a nuke.

Asriel gets nuked along with every single timeline he can have at disposal, the end.

SAVE creates a new one, LOAD loads it.

If Asriel gets nuked alongside every single timeline, he won't have any to load to. That's it.

You know, despite the fact that this ability was spammed post-multiverse destruction.

Also pretty sure Goku cannot bust the multiverse. He's 2-B via beating the shit out of multiverse busters, not via being one himself.

@Shadow Re-read my reply above. Goku oneshots Asriel, Asriel resets. Goku keeps his memory due to Acausality, runs out of options and Multiverse busts along with him.

Even if goku destroys Asriel alongside all the souls (because goku has non physical interaction) and turns Asriel into base flowey or base Asriel, goku still loses. Flowey can still load to the point where the fight begins therefore he has the souls and full HP again. Save/Load hax shows being capable of that during the game (e.g returning into a point saved on a file before some monsters souls could be destroyed).

Stomp.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
You know, despite the fact that this ability was spammed post-multiverse destruction.
Also pretty sure Goku cannot bust the multiverse. He's 2-B via beating the shit out of multiverse busters, not via being one himself.
"Post multiverse destruction"... ...because SAVE creates a new timeline. Then he loads to it. I already pointed this. If he gets blasted alongside them all at the moment of death, it's game.

And Goku does have the range but if it turns out he can't Multiverse bust then yeah, too bad.

@Shadow People already said many times that "Erasure" is just destroying a timeline. Asriel doesn't even mention them all, he just says "I'll purge this timeline".

He never weaponized EE.

Soul Absorption wasn't ever weaponized after achieving this form either and relatively sure someone said above Goku resists it though that may be debatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back