• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyway, Bloodlusted Xemnas creates a corridor of darkness portal and throws Surfer at it and Surfer gets torn apart.

Vote for Xemnas.

Silver Surfer can oneshot Xemnas without expending any effort whatsoever and also just has a much better variety of hax. I don't think Xemnas can destroy the high regenerating SS, especially with his resistances. He has so many ways to kill Xemnas without just smacking him with his board that it's just sad, honestly. I think this is a stomp.

Promestein said:
Silver Surfer can oneshot Xemnas without expending any effort whatsoever and also just has a much better variety of hax. I don't think Xemnas can destroy the high regenerating SS, especially with his resistances. He has so many ways to kill Xemnas without just smacking him with his board that it's just sad, honestly. I think this is a stomp.
Surfer cannot eveen touch Xemnas for him being a none existent plus when gets BFR to a corridor of darkness its over for surfer.

BFR for someone with teleportation, time travel, and astral projection that lets him project his soul into other universes to fight other people? BFR isn't even listed on Xemnas' page.

SS has precognition and sees through all of time and space, so he knows everything Xemnas can do and he should be able to affect him astrally and through hax like information and mind manipulation.

Yeah,none of those abilities can protect him from BFR plus every org 13 member can create corridors of darkness so Xemnas gets that ability by default when Surfer makes contact with the dark corridor he is going to get corrupted and torn apart by the darkness inside it.

Plus Surfer cannot eveen harm Xemnas anyway.

Silver Surfer tanks that. He's survived much worse void manipulation from more powerful characters. He'd be completely fine, and yes, all of those abilities can let him escape BFR.

Yes, he can, he has the means to affect void beings. Being nothing doesn't mean you're immune to mind manipulation. Xemnas isn't even resistant. He gets mind haxed into a coma. You're really downplaying SS here.

Its Darkness Manipulation not Void Manipulation.

when did Surfer was able to affect a none existent being anyway?also Nobodies cannot be harmed by physical means unless if Surfer has Magic he is not gonna affect Xemnas.

to all marvel experts,can Surfer effect Void being?If he does then this is a stomp and should be closed.

Raditz why dont you make a match with Zexion or my boy Marluxia?they have some really good hax but they are pretty underated tho.

Nil would be void-based and SS has resistance to that.

Back