• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xemnas link as "strongest"

DEK if there's a lot of KH peeps out here, but can anyone tell me if there's another link for this part here:

"Is confirmed by Tetsuya Nomura to be the most powerful being in Kingdom Hearts as of the second game while in this form-".

Notice I bold the link. Now IDK if this is just me or everyone also has this problem too, but I tested out the link (mostly cuz I'm curious of it and all) and I happen to keep getting these pop-ups that look like they might give me a potential virus.

I was going to delete it off but figured it'd be best to ask about this and, if possible, someone could maybe have another link to this kind of confirmation?

Note that this is towards Twilight Xemnas, not his Base form or anything.

Nah, not that one. That one is linked for his Base form, and even moreso that it's referring to whose the strongest in the Organization (i.e Xemnas at the top, Roxas second and probably closer with his potential, etc.).

The link above is from the KH3 site or whatever but in the one time I got there, there was no section that tells me of Xemnas above.

I'm really just asking if There's another link for this though?

As I pointed out, the link on Xemnas it page for his Twilight form is broken or out of wack. And the one that HST guy above gave me an existing link that's already for his Base form and even then, what Nomura was referring to who was the strongest and then giving a few examples after.

I have talked to Everlasting off site and he told me its from the Ultimatina or something. He didn't give me another link to this so I assume he doesn't know where to get one for the Twilight Xemnas link.

Okay. It sounds like we should remove the link and possibly the statement in any case.

If anyone else doesn't have a new link for this, sadly that will have to be the case.

I tried to look for one myself before making this but had to no luck. Maybe I didn't search through enough but I didn't come off one that wasn't just some Q&A forum of it.

I'll go and remove it and try to rewrite it if possible later today.

Back