• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XCOM AP CRT: now thats alotta acronyms

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Abstract

Just a basic CRT to put new lifeblood into the verse. A long while back we calculated a bunch of feats from XCOM and got them accepted, here. These were discussed here before the topic died due to Colonel leaving.

Let's finish it. I can't guess what his other parts to the revision were, sadly.

Part One: Attack Potency
Based on characters we have so far. The following stats emerge.

Small Building level

• Chrysallid
  • Sectoids
  • Faceless
  • Vipers
  • Muton
  • Base + MAG Weapon XCOM Soldiers
City Block level

• Elite ADVENT soldiers
  • Plasma Weapon XCOM Soldiers
  • Elite Alien Variants
  • Muton Berserker
  • Sectoid Commander
Small Town level

• Sectopod Heavy Weapons
  • Psi Troopers
Part Two: Durability
Basically most units scale with the exception of Plasma Weapon XCOM soldiers- they have the possibility of Small Town level dura as they can (albeit barely) tank the Small Town level attack.

You know I've always wondered.

would Dr. Vahlen's statment that Sectopods had greater firepower then anything the military has support help city block level Xcom?

I mean

Sort of? It proves they're beyond any normal guns.

Specifically she said any weapon system. Which afaik counts stuff like Bombs (from planes) and such.

Also out of curosity does the Small city stuff scale to the Chosen (or well warlock) and Templars?

I know they don't have a page but I'm curious.

I don't think so? The Small City stuff was an entire ship.

OH

Yeah probably. The Chosen are pretty devastating enemies AFAIK, might be best to have it as Possibly but still.

I mean Warlock and Templars should scale if psi troops scale.

The reason i thought it was small city btw is because comp Xcom soldier has it due to his blaster launcher being made from the fusion core's which power the fusion lance which shot down said battle ship. (That's the reasoning on his page.)

All good homie. So yeah, they should scale.

The Low 7-B calc was based on the battleships (Interceptors and such) being able to down big boy ships. It should be fine to keep.

Back