• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xavier Renegade Angel Remake: I lost my mind because of this, who the **** is gonna pay my therapy now?!

I don't know the full context behind this.

From what I can infer, a page for Xavier: Renegade Angel existed in the past, but was deleted (for poor quality?), and this is a remake of the page that's up-to-standard?

I don't know the full context behind this.

From what I can infer, a page for Xavier: Renegade Angel existed in the past, but was deleted (for poor quality?), and this is a remake of the page that's up-to-standard?
Yes. It was from 2019 with no CRTs done

It would be incredibly funny to reject this page arbitrarily now. At least, funny for everyone except you. : P

Jokes aside, on a cursory analysis, the page looks good. There's a slight grammar error in the Intelligence description - there should be a full-stop between the words "Genius" and "Xavier". I don't believe there are any formatting issues, but it's easy to miss formatting issues without source code view, so I may be incorrect. It would be good to have a content mod look at it to be sure.

That's all, really. This page looks good. And, frankly, it's legendary for Xavier to have such an over-the-top page. It suits him.

It would be incredibly funny to reject this page arbitrarily now. At least, funny for everyone except you. : P
TwT
Jokes aside, on a cursory analysis, the page looks good. There's a slight grammar error in the Intelligence description - there should be a full-stop between the words "Genius" and "Xavier". I don't believe there are any formatting issues, but it's easy to miss formatting issues without source code view, so I may be incorrect. It would be good to have a content mod look at it to be sure.

That's all, really. This page looks good. And, frankly, it's legendary for Xavier to have such an over-the-top page. It suits him.
Thank you very much ^~^

This has the same energy as me watching all 248 episodes of Barney just to revise the profile. Of course, this was probably still more entertaining, but that's neither here nor there.

My only gripe is the strange listing of 8-C and Low 2-C.

This has the same energy as me watching all 248 episodes of Barney just to revise the profile. Of course, this was probably still more entertaining, but that's neither here nor there.
The acasuality episode burned my brain to crips

Whats up I can try to fix it
First off, the wording makes no sense. "At least 8-C" is fine, but then you just have "Low 2-C" dropped in there with noting clarifying the clause of the rating, and then "likely higher" after it. Understand what I mean?

First off, the wording makes no sense. "At least 8-C" is fine, but then you just have "Low 2-C" dropped in there with noting clarifying the clause of the rating, and then "likely higher" after it. Understand what I mean?
"At least 8-C, Low 2-C at peak"
I came up with this

For the record, I was just wandering around the forum and saw this thread and the first thing that caught my attention was Plot Manip. It is an immediate NO... What is that video supposed to be proof of Plot Manip? Clearly the episode simply ended with a monologue and it didn't end in a forced way, even if we take into account all episodes end between 11:25 minutes and 11:32 minutes, the episode itself ended at 11:32 which means it had no more content to adapt so there is no Plot Manip here just a monologue taken out of context to guarantee the ability.

For the record, I was just wandering around the forum and saw this thread and the first thing that caught my attention was Plot Manip. It is an immediate NO... What is that video supposed to be proof of Plot Manip? Clearly the episode simply ended with a monologue and it didn't end in a forced way, even if we take into account all episodes end between 11:25 minutes and 11:32 minutes, the episode itself ended at 11:32 which means it had no more content to adapt so there is no Plot Manip here just a monologue taken out of context to guarantee the ability.
Uh I am not sure if I am getting this right but.

11.17-11.19: "And then I was gone"
11.20: Credits roll

He literally ends the episode by saying he is gone.
"I was gone" implies he ends the episode because he is the MC

No, all the episodes have the same credits scene, so the credits time has its own thing, but the episode ends just when it should end if we look at the time stamp of all the other episodes. And worst of all, there aren't even any meta-fictional elements.

Ends at 11.20
Ends at 11.19
Ends at 11.10

Practically all the episodes end almost at the same time so it is not valid to use that the episode was ended by him by means of a ability because the episode simply had to end at that moment. What is shown at the end is just a monologue.

It would be the same as saying that the Cartoon characters who put this at the end of the episode commenting on it = Plot manipulation because they finished the episode.

Anyway, @Crabwhale and @DarkGrath would be best to give the plot manipulation a good once-over as it doesn't qualify at all.

Is it possible to find more things wrong? Yes, but it's almost 5 in the morning and I have to go to sleep.

And worst of all, there aren't even any meta-fictional elements.
Xavier literally becomes real people or do you mean in that episode?
Practically all the episodes end almost at the same time so it is not valid to use that the episode was ended by him by means of a skill because the episode simply had to end at that moment. What is shown at the end is just a monologue.

It would be the same as saying that the Cartoon characters who put this at the end of the episode commenting on it = Plot manipulation because they finished the episode.
I guess thats fine then...its still weird since it still seems to be that he ended the episode himself by doing the whole I was gone thing. I will wait for further opinions

This would only be summoning, in the same way that Altair is able to summon herself and other fictional characters in the real world.
I will wait for further opinions
Fine with me.
That was not needed...
Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just saying that the same way I found this in the Plot Manip I can find some other abilitie with wrong context. But most likely i'm not interested in the thread as i already said i was just wandering before heading to sleep.

I'm too lazy to read and comment on everything in the profile, so I'll just say that I agree with Dereck about Plot Manipulation and move on.

Back