• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X793 Brandish upgrade (but cleaner and less confusing).

Ok, so this is kinda like the X793 Brandish thread I made a year ago, but with a different argument in favor of buffing, and far fewer points and confusing arguments.

I know X793 Brandish hasn't fought yet, but since we made one for X793 Gildarts despite him never appearing, then I figured that Brandish could fit within that metric as well. As for X793 Brandish's needed feats to warrant an extra key, here we go:

In chapter 13 of 100YQ, after Diabolos whoops Team Natsu (leaving Lucy and the 2 cats as the only ones uncaptured aside from Gray), the 3 of them run into Brandish (and Gray), and Carla, who has just seen Diabolos fight and overpower the likes of Lucy, Base Natsu, and Base Erza (who are all 17.74 petatons), says that Brandish coming along with them to fight Diabolos would be "so reassuring".

Considering that Lucy was right next to Carla, the implication of Carla's statements are further supported since she seems to have a lot of confidence that Brandish is >= Lucy, especially since Lucy was one-shot right before by a Casual Kiria.

Thus, the implication that X793 Brandish scales about X793 Lucy honestly has a fair bit of backing.

A supporting addition is how X793 Brandish showed exactly zero exhaustion from making Gajeel gargantuan, which is 8.1 petatons. She was literally eating ice cream with the most casual face ever as Gajeel was fighting Aldoron.

So I think her X793 self should be "High 6-A [17.74 petatons]", and the justification would be "Implied to be stronger than X793 Lucy, as Carla believed that she would be of great help fighting Diabolos even though she'd just seen them defeat Lucy, Natsu, and Erza. Casually made Gajeel the size of a mountain"

And yes she probably doesn't train much, but she does mention how she was taking a vacation due to being busy with all the rebuilding the Empire was going through, so it's not like she was just lying on her butt the whole year.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I just think that if Gildarts gets one despite not even appearing in 100YQ (other than a one-panel flashback near the start of the first goddamn chapter), then Brandish (who has made one rather short and one fair-length appearance) should get an X793 key too.

I just think that if Gildarts gets one despite not even appearing in 100YQ (other than a one-panel flashback near the start of the first goddamn chapter), then Brandish (who has made one rather short and one fair-length appearance) should get an X793 key too.
Tbf, Gildarts' power is made far more explicit and is actively used as a means of comparison

Tbf, Gildarts' power is made far more explicit and is actively used as a means of comparison
Ok that's fair, but Carla clearly saw Base Natsu, Base Erza, and Star Dress Lucy get spanked by Kiria, yet she said that Brandish being there would be a great help, heavily implying that Carla can sense that Brandish is >= Lucy, especially since Lucy is right there with her and Happy yet she still wants Brandish as back up.

Also, X793 Brandish scaling to 17.74 petatons scales perfectly to her casually making Giant Gajeel 8.1 petatons.

I mean, her effortlessly making Gajeel huge (aka, 8.1 petatons) technically counts as her doing a feat in X793.

Back