• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X character tries to seduce you.

Lets try our luck once again while we listen to this as disastrous results could ensue doom

Ayeee A GUY ITS ALREADY STARTING BAD

LMFAO NO...(Age : Unknown, no more than 10, but is physiologically an adult) that's really funny for some reason

What the dog doing?

I mean it can shapeshift 😗

Hard pass on animatronics

For sure

I mean her eye lets her see what I'm working with so enough said

Lets Try 3 More

In no world can a 14 year old seduce me IM OUT THE DOOR

Regret in my decision to continue like HOW
what the actual hell nope pass

1 more

OH WOW ACTUALLY I'm fine with this

1. Wallflower Blush — She came back. Oh, and yes. I'm okay with her.
  2. Cocytus (Granblue Fantasy) — Nope. Notta. Zero. Zilch.
  3. Yuga Aoyama — Okay, yeah. This is fine. I would've much preferred Izuku, or Ochako, or Katsuki, but I can settle for Yuga.
  4. Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Ladybug) — I have never seen the show, nor do I intend to, but Marinette is cute and stuff, so sure.
  5. Boruto Uzumaki — Yep.
  6. Invisible Dragon — Invisible. Dragon.
  7. Tohru — Oh! Now, this is a dragon I can get behind! Literally.
  8. Tock — Ewww, RWBY.
  9. Kasen Ibaraki — Can I get Sakuya instead?
  10. Billy Batson (Post-Crisis) — No.

lets try this again shall we

i like this dude but nah

nty

wtf

hmm nah

o k

looks cool but nty

sure i guess or i would run away

i would rather..... RUN THE **** AWAY

lookin kinda fine but nah

i might not have a choice but nah

sure i guess

prime yes old no

reverse-trollface-trollface-sad.gif

sure

NICE POG

its so sad i am not into guys.

Starts sweating

Hmmm......let's see how this g-

Wha- ..........WHAT THE ****- I GET GANG BANGED!? THAT FU-....I storm off out my room leaving my brother there and run till kingdom come

Okay next one can't be that b-

. . . I- i have no words....HOW DOES IT EVEN- CAN IT EVEN- IT'S A BIONICAL!

.....Please lord have mer-

I'm gonna go cry now.

Let's try this again.....

Meowscles: I would give him a proper hand shake and salute him and then send him to your direction

YOO MY BOI SUZAKU!: I would be so hyper right there, my fanboy levels would be threw the roof, give him a hug and then give him a sandwich and say no.

Octane: I would challenge him to a race and then let him far enough ahead, then just run the other way

Child: Hide under my covers and hope he leaves

FINALLY A WOM- wait is that the kiss x sis girl?: Lock myslef in the toilet till she leaves

Last edited:
Back