• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X-Antibody Digimon Update

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So there are some details regarding the X-Antibody that has not really been on many profiles.

So basically all Digimon should have a Resistance to Existence Erasure due to the fact that those with the X-Antibody can resist multiple levels of Program X/Particle Worm which is a mass erasure technique from Yggdrasil. This technique is so powerful that it even threatens the likes of Beelzemo who needed to gain the X-Antibody to survive it. It is directly mentioned that Lucemon, Lilithmon and some of the other SGDL are specifically cannot be effected by Particle Worm. However, Beelzemon actually can be and he needed to obtain the X-Antibody. Even as the Particle Worms got stronger, so did the X-Antibodies.

Another thing that X-Antibody Digimon get is a Resistance to Power Nullification as Particle Worm/Program X also nullifies the powers of those effected by it

This also means that Yggdrasil get Existence Erasure and Power Nullification via Program X/Particle Worm. There may be more, but I'll see what you all think.

Blame Beelzemon. If he didn't have the X-Antibody form then this would be impressive for weaker mons, but not much for the Top Tiers. But the fact the a Conceptual being has to obtain the X-Antibody to survive makes it an insane and extremely consistent resistance feat.

Not to mention the likes of Diaboromo needed to get one as well.

Diablomon X-Antibody Render

Yes, the literal embodiment of Internet trolls needed it.

Just think......Kid Lucemon AND Zeed are Digimon that could've gotten X-Antibodies....making the feat even crazier....I think Daemon was on the list as well.

Wasn't the likes of Susanoomon, Lucemon Child Mode, ZeedMillenniummon and etc. also gonna get an X-Antibody form if they won the voting contest?

Yup, and best part...his Databook Entry should be finished in around a week or two along with Sakuyamon X.

Peter1129 said:
Wasn't Susanoomon, Lucemon Child Mode, and ZeedMillenniummon also gonna get an X-Antibody form if they actually won the voting contest?
Yes. Yes they were.

So Yggdrasil > Zeed confirmed ovo

Oh how the mighty has fallen. I still remember when Sealed Zeed was stronger than the True Demon Lords. And when his unsealed was he second strongest of the series.

Peter1129 said:
Wasn't the likes of Susanoomon, Lucemon Child Mode, ZeedMillenniummon and etc. also gonna get an X-Antibody form if they won the voting contest?
Remember that besides the X-Antibody is the "protect me from the X-Program" the side effect of this is also the "All the power in you is unlocked", so some Digimon can get the X-Antibody in a way just to unlock all his potential, not only to become protect by the X-Program.

The same thing occours in reverse, there are Digimon with all potential unlocked, but can't resist the X-Program (Like Goddramon and Holydramon). Also, some Digimon are resistent to some versions of the X-Program, but other no. Lucemon, Lilithmon and the others resist the Version 2 of the X-Program, no the Version 3, 6 or 8.

Just like some versions of the X-Antibody only helps against some versions of the X-Program (The X-Antibody Protoform only helps aginst the Version 2, it's useless when it's about the others versions).. and so the X-Antibody must also evolve.

About Zeed, I think that he wants the X-Antibody to unlock the seal, after all in the last Zeed apparence (Heroes) he want to destroy the seals with the help of a tamer, so I think that he wants to be free.

For example, if Lucemon Falldown or Lilithmon mode got a X-Antibody, it would be objectively a Potential Unlocking, while Beelzemon kinda is more than likely a survival thing as he is not resistance to Particle Worm.

Peter1129 said:
So Yggdrasil > Zeed confirmed ovo

Oh how the mighty has fallen. I still remember when Sealed Zeed was stronger than the True Demon Lords. And when his unsealed was he second strongest of the series.
Pfft. I remember when Beerus beat Lucemon. And this was before Hakai was introduced.

Back