• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WWE Abilities Mini CRT

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Keeping this as brief as possible. Some abilities added for certain wrestlers in the WWE verse.

Precognition For Adam Cole​

Adam Cole said in 2019 that Undisputed will fulfill the prophecy by holding all Championships, which became true later that year as all members of his group by the end of the year held all championship belts on NXT.

Possible Instinctive Reactions?​

Dolph Ziggler gets sprayed in the eyes by Maryse, blinding him, and then gets hit with the Skull Crushing Finale. Ziggler then has the instinct to put his foot on the rope before the count of 3. This is a common trope in wrestling. More examples include Roman Reigns getting buckle bombed by Rollins, then bouncing back and hitting a Superman Punch. Commentator Corey Graves even states that Roman hit that move with instinct alone. Another example is Jericho taking a 619 by Rey Mysterio, and then, while noticeably stunned, immediately countering Rey's diving move into the Codebreaker.

That's it for now.

Wrestling is a bit weird for me, but I think this all works.
It definitely is a weird verse analyze/dissect.

Every time there's a chance that a new ability will get added for the verse, I will always question it because of how weird the verse is.

I disagree with the first, he's probably just got it right, like a normal person making a prediction that it becomes true due to a series of circumstances, and it doesn't seem to be a super unlikely thing that required insane analytical prediction skills. Like, I'm pretty sure many WWE wrestlers stated that they'd (or their stable) would get a title in the future and it turned out to be true just because they, well, won the match.

The only things I'd call IR is Ziggler and RR, the latter only because of Corey Graves stating that.
Jericho's just skill + stamina imho, he was stunned but not that much to make it impossible without IR.

Many wrestlers don't go out of their way of making a Prophecy either, This is different is he is telling the future of 4 Different people at once.
And WWE and He both specifically calls " The Prophecy has been fulfilled". I think these are all fine.

The reason why these seems weird to some people is because it's a wresting tv show it's no different then watching a Hollywood movies, It's all actors taking part in fake storytelling & probably the fact we didn't have WWE pages for so long.

Last edited:
Jericho's just skill + stamina imho, he was stunned but not that much to make it impossible without IR.
Really? The 619 is a finishing move, so I'm not too sure about this take.

If the feat I showed doesn't work, then what about this one?

Jericho legit doesn't know that Fandango is about to jump off the top until the moment he turns around and sees Fandango in the air. He then immediately counters the attack into a Codebreaker.

Alright instinctive reaction will be added to all profiles of WWE wrestlrs as a standard ability ? or only to a select few ?
A good portion of them (Cena, Orton, Jericho, Roman, etc.) would have them.

I've never seen Big Show, Adam Cole, and Finn Balor (though I haven't watched any matches from them in a bit, so take my words with a grain of salt).

Back