• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WWE: Fixing The Profiles (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
I said a part 2 of this is coming soon, and here I am. Made some tweaks to some of the wrestlers' stamina sections, as well as giving a couple of the wrestlers more abilities.

Don't really have much else to say. Let's get this over with.

Umaga

Stamina: Peak Human (Had a 15:00 match with Chris Jericho. Had matches with Jeff Hardy that lasted 14:29 and 17:27 respectively. Had a 17:24 Street Fight match against Triple H. Had a 23:03 Last Man Standing match against John Cena)

Big Show

Stamina: At least Peak Human (Had a 19:46 Last Man Standing match against Roman Reigns. Had a 20:15 match against Sheamus. Had matches with John Cena that lasted 19:22, 19:07, and 20:01. Had a TLC match against D-Generation X for the Unified Tag Team Titles that lasted 22:50. Had a 19:25 Last Man Standing match against The Undertaker. Was speared through the barricade and the announce table and was able to respond to the 10 count. Survived a 5-story fall and came back later with no visible damage)

LA Knight

Stamina: Peak Human (Had a 15:46 match against The Miz. Had a 16:01 Last Man Standing match against Grayson Waller. Had a 19:23 Million Dollar Title Ladder match against Cameron Grimes)

Roman Reigns

• Social Influencing (Constantly manipulated The Usos to do his bidding for the better part of 3 years, often using gaslighting, blackmailing, and physically/mental abuse to make them fall in line so he can remain on top)
Stamina: At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman (Can endure brutal beatings from Brock Lesnar, Braun Strowman, and a portion of the WWE locker room. Is capable of withstanding submission holds for long periods of time without losing consciousness, and has one of the longest lasting times in the Royal Rumble at 59:48. Had a 36:04 Tribal Combat match against Jey Uso. Had a 32:05 Tag Team match against The Usos. Had a 34:29 match against Cody Rhodes. Had a 32:19 match with Sami Zayn. Had a 30:46 match against Drew McIntyre. Had a 22:55 Last Man Standing match against Brock Lesnar. Had matches against John Cena that lasted 23:00 and 22:05 respectively. Had a 33:10 match with Edge. Had a 27:30 match with Cesaro. Had matches with Daniel Bryan that lasted 27:18 and 30:00. Had multiple matches against Kevin Owens that lasted 24:45, 25:35, and 24:54. Took 4 Attitude Adjustments from John Cena and continued fighting. Got hit with Kevin Owens' Stunner and Sami Zayn's Helluva Kick and still kicked out and continued to fight. Continued to trade blows with Drew McIntyre despite being stated to be completely spent by commentary)

Randy Orton

Stamina: At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman (Had multiple matches with Drew McIntyre that lasted 24:10, 30:33, 21:35 and 20:35. Had several matches with Edge that lasted 44:45, 36:41, 17:52 and 26:36. Had several matches against John Cena that lasted 26:25, 60:00, 20:42, 24:35, 21:24, 19:48 and 21:18. Had a 23:05 No Holds Barred Falls Count Anywhere match against Cactus Jack where he took a barbed wire shot to his crotch, slammed into thumbtacks, thrown off the stage, Cactus Jack's Double Arm DDT, and the Mandible Claw twice and continued the fight and even win the match)

Kane

Stamina: At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman (Had matches against Daniel Bryan that lasted 22:06 and 22:30. Had multiple matches with The Undertaker that lasted 21:32, 18:27, and 21:39. Fell into a pit of fire and came back a week later. Took a chair shot to the head through tables and shortly recovered after and laughed it off. Immediately recovered from being hospitalized with sheer rage)

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Stamina: At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman (Has one of the longest lasting times in the Royal Rumble at 56:38. Had matches against The Undertaker that lasted 27:02, 22:53 and 22:58. Had many matches with The Rock that lasted 22:09, 28:08, and 17:55. Has been beaten to a bloody pulp on many occasions and continued to fight. Had matches with Bret “The Hitman” Hart that lasted 21:09, 22:05, 28:36, and 20:05. Took a Stone Cold Stunner, People's Elbow, and two Rock Bottom's and still kicked out and continued the fight. Got completely brutalized by members of the corporation and got taken to a hospital. He immediately recovered and went back driving to the arena in the same ambulance a little while after. While suffering a knee injury in his match against Bret Hart, he refused to quit while suffering blood loss, even to the point where there were pools of blood every time he put his head to the canvas. He also withstood continuous exposure to Hart's sharpshooter until he passed out from the pain and blood loss. Not even 5 min later, he got up and walked to the back of the arena while only limping)

The Rock

Stamina: At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman (Had matches with John Cena that lasted 30:35 and 23:59. Had matches with CM Punk that lasted 23:17 and 20:55. Had matches with Chris Jericho that lasted 18:48, 19:05 and 23:44. Had matches against Triple H that lasted 19:22, 20:33, 26:01, 30:00, and 60:00. Was hit by 2 Attitude Adjustments and a Rock Bottom and continued fighting. Has been beaten to a bloody pulp and continued fighting)

Braun Strowman

Stamina: At least Peak Human (Had a 17:29 Last Man Standing match against Bobby Lashley. Had several matches against Roman Reigns that lasted 23:50, 22:04, 16:35, 17:20 and 17:22. Was Chokeslammed through the stage and buried under multiple steel chairs and got back up to fight shortly after. Was locked in the back of an ambulance and driven full speed into a trailer and was able to walk it off)

Alberto Del Rio

Intelligence: Possibly Gifted (Very skilled wrestler. Has a very accomplished Greco-Roman, Pan American, and MMA background.Has shown to quickly adapt to matchups and environments he's never been in before, which is backed up by commentary, who themselves state Del Rio has adapted to every situation he's been put in since arriving to the WWE. Very adept at using foreign objects to severely damage his opponents arm. Stated to have attended the finest universities in Mexico, and that his proudest attribute is his intelligence)

Stamina: At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman (Had matches against Christian that lasted 20:08 and 21:06. Had a match against CM Punk that lasted 17:15. Had two Triple Threat matches that lasted 18:50 and 24:08. Had several matches against John Cena that lasted 18:50, 26:59 and 17:26. Had a 20:23 match against Dolph Ziggler. Had a 16:57 Last Man Standing match against The Big Show. Fought against Jack Swagger for an extended period of time despite having an injured leg. After winning the match, he then went on to fight Dolph Ziggler right after and held his own despite the injured leg. Instinctively beat the 10 count after getting hit by Big Show's KO Punch. The KO Punch is by far one of the most powerful and destructive finishers in the WWE, as it took down some of the top stars in the WWE. It was even show to be superior to Sheamus' Brogue Kick. A referee suffered chronic neck pain when hit with the move. The Brogue Kick was stated to cause extreme nerve damage and tingling in the extremities of the victim. Even a top tier talent such as Christian has stated that since he got hit with the Brogue Kick last year, he hasn’t been the same since, and the nerve damage it caused forced him to get shoulder surgery. Here's a visual of the damage caused by the Brogue Kick. Big Show’s KO Punch is canonically stronger than the Brogue Kick, yet Del Rio was still able to beat the 10 count on instinct alone, and he had the will to fight on and even win)

Kenny Omega

In his match against Will Ospreay, he got stabbed in the head with a screwdriver and was still able to instinctively put his foot on the rope and continue fighting. In the same match, Kenny was hit with the OWA (One-Winged Angel), and was able to kick out at 1 on sheer will alone, a move no wrestler aside from one has kicked out of.

The description above is the only thing that should be added to Kenny Omega’s stamina section. Nothing else needs to be updated, as his stamina section is perfectly fine as it is. All I’m proposing is that his stamina rating should be changed to “Possibly Superhuman” or “Likely Superhuman”, though I’m leaning towards the latter, especially when you compare it to the other wrestlers’ stamina section.

Last edited:
About Stone Cold's performance in the 1999 RR, his time is not as impressive as it seems since he was only part of the match like a third of that time. However, what is impressive of that one showing, is that he got completely brutalized by members of the corporation and got taken to a hospital. He immediately recovered and went back driving to the arena in the same ambulance like 10 min later.

About Stone Cold's performance in the 1999 RR, his time is not as impressive as it seems since he was only part of the match like a third of that time. However, what is impressive of that one showing, is that he got completely brutalized by members of the corporation and got taken to a hospital. He immediately recovered and went back driving to the arena in the same ambulance like 10 min later.
Source?

I don't think we would be allowed to link that archive, but you could put a reference as WWF - Royal Rumble: No Chance in Hell (1999)

As that's the name of the DVD release and the payperview

I'm going to need help with that, because I have no clue how to add references to a profile. Tried before, but I was confused asf.

Anyways, what do you think of everything else, Leph?

Anyways, what do you think of everything else, Leph?
The rest seem fine.

Edit: For added justification for Stone Cold, you could also mention his iconic WrestleMania 13 match against Bret Hart. While suffering a knee injury (which Bret attacked againd and again during the match), dude straight up refused to quit while suffering blood loss (which was legit making pools everytime he put his head to the canvas) and withstood continuous exposure to Hart's sharpshooter until he passed out from the pain and blood loss. Not even 5 min later, he got up and walked to the back of the arena while only limping.

Last edited:
The rest seem fine.

Edit: For added justification for Stone Cold, you could also mention his iconic WrestleMania 13 match against Bret Hart. While suffering a knee injury (which Bret attacked againd and again during the match), dude straight up refused to quit while suffering blood loss (which was legit making pools everytime he put his head to the canvas) and withstood continuous exposure to Hart's sharpshooter until he passed out from the pain and blood loss. Not even 5 min later, he got up and walked to the back of the arena while only limping.
The match

By 25:50 Bret applied the Sharpshooter

Alright, so now I have two new justifications for Stone Cold. I just need some help with adding the references and we're fine.

Big Show

I wouldn't really call the first two things acrobatics, the last one however is better and for that is probably fine the acrobatics additions, it isn't anything really crazy but still basic acrobatics.

Alberto Del Rio

Intelligence: Possibly Gifted (Very skilled wrestler. Has a very accomplished Greco-Roman, Pan American, and MMA background.Has shown to quickly adapt to matchups and environments he's never been in before, which is backed up by commentary, who themselves state Del Rio has adapted to every situation he's been put in since arriving to the WWE. Very adept at using foreign objects to severely damage his opponents arm. Stated to have attended the finest universities in Mexico, and that his proudest attribute is his intelligence)
Eh, should be fine.

Kenny Omega

In his match against Will Ospreay, he got stabbed in the head with a screwdriver and was still able to instinctively put his foot on the rope and continue fighting. In the same match, Kenny was hit with the OWA (One-Winged Angel), and was able to kick out at 1 on sheer will alone, a move no wrestler aside from one has kicked out of.

The description above is the only thing that should be added to Kenny Omega’s stamina section. Nothing else needs to be updated, as his stamina section is perfectly fine as it is. All I’m proposing is that his stamina rating should be changed to “Possibly Superhuman” or “Likely Superhuman”, though I’m leaning towards the latter, especially when you compare it to the other wrestlers’ stamina section.
This isn't superhuman at all, like at all, I don't want to comment in the rest of things because they seem mostly equal to my last stamina crt of wrestlers and its accepted conclusion (basically that matches around an hour of duration are fine to be listed as possible due to how intense they fight), but just this one seem to wrong to not comment about it.
Alright, so now I have two new justifications for Stone Cold. I just need some help with adding the references and we're fine.
It's pretty easy, if is a reference that get used a single time in the whole profile you write it like this:
<ref>WWF - Royal Rumble: No Chance in Hell (1999)</ref>
If instead it's a reference used various times in a profile you write the first usage like this:
<ref name="WWF - Royal Rumble: No Chance in Hell (1999)">WWF - Royal Rumble: No Chance in Hell (1999)</ref>
And then in later citations you just write:
<ref name="WWF - Royal Rumble: No Chance in Hell (1999)" />

Edit: Forget what I previously said about the stamina part, there is some other bad things in the stamina justifications I need to mention:
Big Show is rated 8-C, a fall from two kilometers in the air shouldn't even tickle him, much less just a 5-story fall, this isn't stamina at all. I also disagree with the previous bit of the barricade and table thing being justifications for Superhuman (or even Peak Human) stamina.

This Kane feat honestly seems more like Low regen than stamina as he didn't seem to have burns, although it's true that he is 8-C so maybe that's why.

Like with Big Show fall, this things shouldn't even tickle Braun so there is no stamina involved here.

Being completely honest the only feat I think is superhuman of the wrestlers is Randy feat:
But since my last thread concluded with an agreement of possible Superhuman being used for those with fights that last around an hour or more (again, due to how intense they fight), those with fights like that are fight with a possible Superhuman listed, people who just fought for 20-30 minutes should be just peak human.

Last edited:
I wouldn't really call the first two things acrobatics, the last one however is better and for that is probably fine the acrobatics additions, it isn't anything really crazy but still basic acrobatics.
Pretty much, though I think kip-ups require some amount of athleticism. It's arguably more difficult to pull these off since Big Show is 7 feet tall and weighs 400+ pounds in the clips that I showed.

This isn't superhuman at all, like at all, I don't want to comment in the rest of things because they seem mostly equal to my last stamina crt of wrestlers and its accepted conclusion (basically that matches around an hour of duration are fine to be listed as possible due to how intense they fight), but just this one seem to wrong to not comment about it.
Kicking out at 1 from a move that has never been kicked out of outside of one rare occasion, while getting stabbed in the head with a screwdriver prior to it, should justify a "Possibly Superhuman" imo, especially when you consider the other stuff mentioned in Kenny's stamina section. "Likely Superhuman" may be a bit much for your standards, but the former is probably the better alternative. Keep in mind that finishers do significantly more damage than normal moves.

It's pretty easy, if is a reference that get used a single time in the whole profile you write it like this:
If instead it's a reference used various times in a profile you write the first usage like this:
And then in later citations you just write:
Thanks for making it a lot easier lol.

Big Show is rated 8-C, a fall from two kilometers in the air shouldn't even tickle him, much less just a 5-story fall, this isn't stamina at all. I also disagree with the previous bit of the barricade and table thing being justifications for Superhuman (or even Peak Human) stamina.
5-story feat is fair enough ig (Big Show came back with no visible damage, so makes sense), but getting speared through the barricade and the announce table (the Spear is Roman's finisher), is solid justification for Peak Human I'd say.

This Kane feat honestly seems more like Low regen than stamina as he didn't seem to have burns, although it's true that he is 8-C so maybe that's why.
I mean, you could argue the Kane feat can be Low regen mixed with stamina, considering a normal human would probably get burned to death if they fall into a pit of fire. Getting burnt doesn't really apply to durability most of the time.

But since my last thread concluded with an agreement of possible Superhuman being used for those with fights that last around an hour or more (again, due to how intense they fight), those with fights like that are fight with a possible Superhuman listed, people who just fought for 20-30 minutes should be just peak human.
I thought it was agreed upon that the WWE guys were to be labeled "At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman"?

Though looking at some of the other profiles, they're objectively not even close to Superhuman stamina, and they should be changed.

Being completely honest the only feat I think is superhuman of the wrestlers is Randy feat:
I honestly think Kenny Omega, Roman Reigns, Kane, Randy Orton, and maybe Del Rio and Steve Austin (with the new info Leph gave) should get the "At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman/Possibly Superhuman" treatment, while everyone else should just be "Peak Human" or "At least Peak Human".

Thanks for the input.

Pretty much, though I think kip-ups require some amount of athleticism. It's arguably more difficult to pull these off since Big Show is 7 feet tall and weighs 400+ pounds in the clips that I showed.

Kicking out at 1 from a move that has never been kicked out of outside of one rare occasion, while getting stabbed in the head with a screwdriver prior to it, should justify a "Possibly Superhuman" imo, especially when you consider the other stuff mentioned in Kenny's stamina section. "Likely Superhuman" may be a bit much for your standards, but the former is probably the better alternative. Keep in mind that finishers do significantly more damage than normal moves.

I mean, you could argue the Kane feat can be Low regen mixed with stamina, considering a normal human would probably get burned to death if they fall into a pit of fire. Getting burnt doesn't really apply to durability most of the time.

I thought it was agreed upon that the WWE guys were to be labeled "At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman"?

Though looking at some of the other profiles, they're objectively not even close to Superhuman stamina, and they should be changed.

I honestly think Kenny Omega, Roman Reigns, Kane, Randy Orton, and maybe Del Rio and Steve Austin (with the new info Leph gave) should get the "At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman/Possibly Superhuman" treatment, while everyone else should just be "Peak Human" or "At least Peak Human".

Thanks for the input.
To pull that it's needed to be athletic to certain extent yes, mostly because without legs strong enough is difficult to pull it (for example, I can't do it while having the butt in the air like him because my legs still aren't strong enough), if you want to go that way I can bring the facts that he is 8-C and thus such mass is literally nothing to him. The point it's that those aren't really enough for acrobatics, while the last one classify as basic acrobatics.

He wasn't stabbed by a screwdriver, he was just hit with the handle, if he was actually stabbed then the screwdriver would had pierced his brain and get stuck inside his head or would had be pulled and a literal fountain of blood would be coming off from the hole.

Normal humans aren't 8-C, and actually a durability like 8-A is enough to survive inside the core of the sun, so heat don't actually ignore durability, it's just that since some verses treat heat in an unrealistic way (for example, something like 1000 celsius being enough to burn a tier 6 character) then they are treated like that that heat is enough to hurt them if they don't have heat resistance, however in verses more realistics or thay don't show that sort of tendency then they get the realistic treatment of needed X level of heat to damage their durability.

It was agreed that due to cases of characters being able to have long combats (around an hour) despite the intensity of the fights then they could get a possibly superhuman, but in the case of most characters here they don't even reach the 30 minutes mark, hence why I don't think they should get the possibly rating. So based on the previous criteria I feel that Roman, Randy and Stone Cold qualify for a possibly, same with Kenny due to the long matches already listed in his profile (even if personally I disagree with various of the listed things), while Alberto also being likely fine due to the extra bits of the things he endured which compensate the duration part.

Normal humans aren't 8-C, and actually a durability like 8-A is enough to survive inside the core of the sun, so heat don't actually ignore durability, it's just that since some verses treat heat in an unrealistic way (for example, something like 1000 celsius being enough to burn a tier 6 character) then they are treated like that that heat is enough to hurt them if they don't have heat resistance, however in verses more realistics or thay don't show that sort of tendency then they get the realistic treatment of needed X level of heat to damage their durability.
Huh. That's weird.

So what's your overall opinion on the Kane feat? There's also this feat of him quickly recovering from the hospital with sheer rage alone.

It was agreed that due to cases of characters being able to have long combats (around an hour) despite the intensity of the fights then they could get a possibly superhuman, but in the case of most characters here they don't even reach the 30 minutes mark, hence why I don't think they should get the possibly rating. So based on the previous criteria I feel that Roman, Randy and Stone Cold qualify for a possibly, same with Kenny due to the long matches already listed in his profile (even if personally I disagree with various of the listed things), while Alberto also being likely fine due to the extra bits of the things he endured which compensate the duration part.
That's fair enough.

Thank God you said Roman was fine.

Shit ain't like how it used to be.

Nowadays, the men are getting bitched by Rhea Ripley on a daily basis and they just stand there and do nothing because "WoMAn! CaNT hIT hEr!😱"
Or maybe they just enjoy it. But I’d say wait for Orton, ain’t no way he won’t hit her with the RKO if she gets on his nerves. Imagine the pop. The more she ***** around, the more she’ll find out.

Last edited:
Made some changes to the stamina ratings of the wrestlers, as only a few of them truly reach Superhuman levels of stamina.

For the most part, this seems fine. I'm a bit contentious on some of the "possibly/likely Superhuman" feats, but I don't really mind applying "possibly Superhuman" on the basis of light evidence - if there's at least some reason to believe the character has more stamina than a human should realistically be capable of, it's a rather risk-free way to acknowledge that fact on the profiles. In this case, there is some ambiguity, but that's to be expected from "possibly" ratings.

Yaaaayy!

That's enough staff members.

This stuff can be applied now, since it's been far more than 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back