• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I had this in my mind for some time now but basically

Wuxi Finger Hold=Death Manipulation+BFR

Believe in me,i had the same question you're having right now but some talk with GyroNutz made me understand better this move

For those that don't know,the Wuxi Finger Hold basically consists of holding the opponent finger and then doing something that let them being sent to the Spirit Realm

Po described the feeling of using this move on himself as Dying

If you guys think this can't be right,i understand

Also,if it sounds like i'm having a epiphany...

It's because i'm am

For further context, in Kung-Fu Panda only kung-fu masters can go to the Spirit Realm upon death. Yet Po can send those who are not kung-fu masters to the Spirit Realm. However, on top of Po saying that he died when he used it on himself in Paws of Destiny, I believe there's a WoG statement about Po killing Tai Lung with it.

GyroNutz said:
For further context, in Kung-Fu Panda only kung-fu masters can go to the Spirit Realm upon death. Yet Po can send those who are not kung-fu masters to the Spirit Realm. However, on top of Po saying that he died when he used it on himself in Paws of Destiny, I believe there's a WoG statement about Po killing Tai Lung with it.
That's good information

Isn't it just a means of making n opponent explode, similar to Fist of the North Star? I think that anything beyond that seems like speculation.

Explosions don't send people to the Spirit Realm, like Kai from KFP3

Tai Lung was sent to the Spirit Realm as well. If you pause the frame where Kai shows the chi of past warriors he's taken, you can see an emblem of Tai Lung.

Aw, that's a nice tough

but calling it just a means to make people explode seems like a serious simplification that isn't accurate

It still seems like a chain reaction feat inspired by Fist of the North Star.

Back