• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!" - Rick COMPLETE Rework - Multi+ Tiering! - MORE

Low 1-C cosmology is quite blatant (extra spatial dimensions literally have infinite extent) but I very much disagree with anything scaling to it nor do I agree with 6-D.
Cosmology is 5D, yes, I think that should be non-negotiable, but Rick can make the whole cosmology work in the following way.

Note: each of these is a Range achievement.

1 - Rick scanned all of infinity looking for Rick prime in 7X5 and then selected the possible filters.

2 - Rick separated all infinite universes from all infinity where he is the smartest man.

3 - Rick accidentally reset the portal gun in 6X1 instead of fixing the portal gun. As a result, the portal fluid spread throughout infinity and the proof of this is the return of Rick Prime to his original reality.

4 - This is not a definitive achievement, but he transmitted to television the satellite that connects all the channels in all eternity.

If we take the cosmology in 5D, Rick's range of accomplishments scales to these and I can post proof of all of them if this 5D cosmology thing is closed.

The cosmology is no longer just the multiverse so scaling him to 5D because he deediidaadiiliidoo the multiverse doesn't work

the 5D cosmology is because of the existence of a rock proving a 5th axis that is above spatial dimensions including the multiverse
Rick never touched that part only explained its supposed existence

Also that "If he puts his mind to it" statement doesn't sit right with me

Idk exactly how to explain it apart from pointing out the way that person asked "Can Rick destroy an entire multiverse?". It feels like asking a comic writer if their character can beat Superman

Back