• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!" - Rick COMPLETE Rework - Multi+ Tiering! - MORE

which doesn't work because the CRT where it got approve the evaluator explicitly said it will not scale to him
The CRT did not scale Rick because it was literally when Rick only had 2-B, with these proofs he definitely scales to 2-A (Previous Cosmology) so now its 5D
it would be dishonest to scale Rick to the cosmology as a whole when this 5D object is elaborated but was never found nor wielded by Rick himself
It exists and the aliens support it, and since Rick scales to the entire cosmology he scales

What are even arguing about? Are you saying Rick doesnt scale to the Multiverse?

I assume they have a stronger plot control since Rick was not expecting to fight them. Anyways we know it stopped Miss-Lead from Misleading the Plot and is called “Anti-Meta Field” thats very obviously a resistance and already accepted a such
Sorry but "I assume" isn't a argument, whats proofing they have a stronger Plot Control? As far as I remember, Rick went there with preparation, if he was preparing according to their powers, he must also know how strong they are. After all, he is a Supergenius. Even though he literally went there with preparation, he is still impressed by their powers. And even though this thing has been agreed in advance, this is exactly the place to discuss it here, because this is a general profile revision.

Sorry but "I assume" isn't a argument, whats proofing they have a stronger Plot Control? As far as I remember, Rick went there with preparation, if he was preparing according to their powers, he must also know how strong they are. After all, he is a Supergenius. Even though he literally went there with preparation, he is still impressed by their powers.
It already blocked Miss Lead Missleading the plot, thats a baseline resistance. It being affected would give layers to others instead of removing the resistance
And even though this thing has been agreed in advance, this is exactly the place to discuss it here, because this is a general profile revision.
This is not a general revision what, I am just fixing the issues and adding stuff to it lol

It already blocked Miss Lead Missleading the plot, thats a baseline resistance. It being affected would give layers to others instead of removing the resistance
Miss Lead doesn't even use hax lol, she just punched Rick. Even before the same scene, Miss Lead slapped him even though the gun was active. I don't even think the weapon actually works correctly.
This is not a general revision what, I am just fixing the issues and adding stuff to it lol
Oh, if so, I will maybe able to open a crt about it later.

The CRT did not scale Rick because it was literally when Rick only had 2-B, with these proofs he definitely scales to 2-A (Previous Cosmology) so now its 5D
With what proof?
The Object is said to extends infinitely on Spatial dimensions
it is different from the multiverse and supersedes it in the sense of it encompassing the entire cosmology
COSMOLOGY not the entire Multiverse.
And rick does not scale to the entire cosmology only to the multiverse
Case and point

Miss Lead doesn't even use hax lol, she just punched Rick. Even before the same scene, Miss Lead slapped him even though the gun was active. I don't even think the weapon actually works correctly.
Miss Leada power is that she missleada the plot, it looks like she wont attack but she does. The punch IS the hax
With what proof?
5th dimensional Aliens that exist in the Multiverse

5th dimensional Aliens that exist in the Multiverse
again the existence of a 5th dimensional alien is not where the 5D rating was gained upon so i can disagree with it.

with almost no information about this alien other than being said to have a 5th-dimensional digestive juice does not grant anything. as i said a 3D space with larger measurement in all 3 direction can contain a hypercube with less size in all 3 direction
thus it's up to you to argue how can you prove that the 5th and 4th dimensional axis of the alien qualifies for significant size

5-D is not even close to being legitimate.

By the way, the fracking of the curve seen in S7E5 could be Multiversal+ range, but as for its potency, you could maybe suggest it is that strong but we didn't actually see it cause widespread destruction of space-times. It just shook the multiverse.

It would be High 3-A levels of energy and 2-A range with shockwaves at least.

@ByAsura btw can you help out here.

By the way, the fracking of the curve seen in S7E5 could be Multiversal+ range, but as for its potency, you could maybe suggest it is that strong but we didn't actually see it cause widespread destruction of space-times. It just shook the multiverse.

It would be High 3-A levels of energy and 2-A range with shockwaves at least.

@ByAsura btw can you help out here.
I am fine with anything, I am not that good at Tier 1 anyway so…

Is there anything else anyone disagrees with? About haxes etc.?

I fixed the Ap completely, made it look fancy since otherwise it looks like a mess

What do yall think? Anything else "controversial"

The MHS+ calculation wasn´t approved

Also, i don´t recommed using tabbers for the AP section, not only they makes the profile ugly, but makes almost impossible to mobile users to read them

The MHS+ calculation wasn´t approved
Shiit, gotta get that accepted too Ig
Also, i don´t recommed using tabbers for the AP section, not only they makes the profile ugly, but makes almost impossible to mobile users to read them
******* hell dude, I do one thing everyone boos I do another thing everyone boos

If I remove it then the AP section would be a whole ass paragraph that looks ugly as hell and can barely be read, plus doesnt big profiles like Goku and Sonic do this too? Whatever I’ll think about it tomorrow

******* hell dude, I do one thing everyone boos I do another thing everyone boos
Yeah, i know this feeling, it is very annoying ngl, but it is what you should expect from doing a complete and giant profile rework, lol

If I remove it then the AP section would be a whole ass paragraph that looks ugly as hell and can barely be read
You could remove some feats from the AP section and put them on a "Feats" section

Also.... The profile already looks ugly with tabbers

plus doesnt big profiles like Goku and Sonic do this too? Whatever I’ll think about it tomorrow
These two at least doesn´t

Could i try to rewrite his AP section on your sandbox?

I'd totally disagree with 5-D or 6-D, more specifically:

- There's no stuff to claim the claimed 5-D stuff is infinitely larger than the standard components of a universe (3 spatial dimensions, one temporal dimension), the crystal thing isn't elaborated in terms of all spatial dimensions visible being infinite, but rather in reach, I don't have to explain that having 3 infinite dimensions doesn't translate to all of them being infinite anyways..
ffs can you at least read the thread the 5D cosmology was accepted in, also yes having infinite axis (in this case 5D due to extending infinitely into multiple higher dimensions that can’t be seen normally) is evidence of quantitative superiority, we use this with Ben 10 and CW cosmology as well

ffs can you at least read the thread the 5D cosmology was accepted in, also yes having infinite axis (in this case 5D due to extending infinitely into multiple higher dimensions that can’t be seen normally) is evidence of quantitative superiority, we use this with Ben 10 and CW cosmology as well
I mean, it's all based on this scan, which only states about a tool that allows to see infinitely into spatial dimensions, not that such dimensions are infinite themselves to begin with, let alone all of them. Is a telescope with infinite range proof that all dimensional axes of a universe, let alone higher axises, are infinite? No.

I mean, it's all based on this s, which only states about a tool that allows to see infinitely into spatial dimensions, not that such dimensions are infinite themselves to begin with, let alone all of them. Is a telescope with infinite range proof that all dimensional axes of a universe, let alone higher axises, are infinite? No.
If you can see infinitely into multiple higher dimensions it means that those axis’s are infinite wtf? Like it’s clear cut and dry, it doesn’t say the tool allows them to see infinitely, Rick says the rock extends into infinitely into other spacial dimensions, the tech is only so those dimensions are visable

I mean, it's all based on this scan, which only states about a tool that allows to see infinitely into spatial dimensions, not that such dimensions are infinite themselves to begin with, let alone all of them. Is a telescope with infinite range proof that all dimensional axes of a universe, let alone higher axises, are infinite? No.
To clarify it is to see Spatial Dimensions that you would need cybernetic augmentations just to perceive which hints a higher spatial dimension above 3D. And since it also allows you to see infinitely it also implies that spatial dimension is infinite but because these 2 are the only evidence it has it can only be assumed to be the 5th as we already know the 4th is temporal in Rick and morty

This contradict the 5th dimensional aliens since if beth and space beth or the family perceives it naturally then they are not superior in comparison to the spatial dimension mentioned in the scans.

Still it doesn't do anything except say this spatial dimension exist so no one scales to it

If you can see infinitely into multiple higher dimensions it means that those axis’s are infinite wtf? Like it’s clear cut and dry, it doesn’t say the tool allows them to see infinitely, Rick says the rock extends into infinitely into other spacial dimensions, the tech is only so those dimensions are visable
The thing is that we don't know if the quality of being "infinite" applies to every single dimension involved, as much we don't default the space between universes as infinitely 5-D even though we do assume the other axises involving that being infinite in some manner.

The thing is that we don't know if the quality of being "infinite" applies to every single dimension involved, as much we don't default the space between universes as infinitely 5-D even though we do assume the other axises involving that being infinite in some manner.
hence why no one scales to it but the entire cosmology is up to that level

We literally do tho, it’s stated that the other spacial dimensions of the rock are infinite which gives it quantitative superiority for 5D. We use the exact same logic for CW and Ben 10. Even Qwasfed agreed on the thread about this.

We literally do tho, it’s stated that the other spacial dimensions of the rock are infinite which gives it quantitative superiority for 5D. We use the exact same logic for CW and Ben 10. Even Qwasfed agreed on the thread about this.
no that's not what it said
It said that the rock spans/extends infinitely into spatial dimensions
not that the spatial dimensions it spans are infinite in size
It's how the rock spans infinitely across all these dimensions not that these dimensions are infinite by default
If you claim the infinitely extend refers to the spatial dimension this wouldn't qualify as 5D as we will have no clue which dimensions these spatial dimensions are
but what we have a clue on is that the default spatial dimensions are 3D+T
but since this Rock claims to infinitely extends into spatial dimensions extending above them it is assumed as 5D

I don't have time to read much, it would be great if someone could summarize, but let me give my opinion.

I remember that in the latest revisions, the admins accepted that there were 5D stones in Rick and morty. Correct me if I am wrong. In addition, there have been creatures in cosmology that are claimed to be 5D. If we look at it with this logic, I don't see a problem for the entire cosmology not to be 5D. On what basis do those who reject it reject it?

If it's for those who don't accept the stone thing or the monster thing, I have this idea.

1 - It is stated that there is a much larger infinity outside the central curve.

2 - Rick separates from that infinity all the infinite multiverses of which he is the most intelligent, and yet that infinity is there. I mean, it's not even separated into its components, so I think we can say that it's infinitely larger. Worst case scenario, it could "possibly" stay like this.

1 - It is stated that there is a much larger infinity outside the central curve.
Being "much larger" than a 2-A structure is still 2-A.

Is a structure bigger than a 2-A structure Low 1-C by default? No, the default assumption is that this is not the case. "Bigger" could mean having more 2-A structures and, as explained in greater detail previously, having more 2-A structures, or even infinitely many 2-A structures, unless uncountably infinite many, won't scale above a single 2-A structure in size.

Source: FAQ

Rick separates from that infinity all the infinite multiverses of which he is the most intelligent, and yet that infinity is there. I mean, it's not even separated into its components, so I think we can say that it's infinitely larger. Worst case scenario, it could "possibly" stay like this.
It's still 2-A regardless.

Being "much larger" than a 2-A structure is still 2-A.

Source: FAQ

It's still 2-A regardless.
I wouldn't have presented Argument 2 if being expressed as greater was sufficient on its own, I mean, I already know that greater is insufficient unless it is as big as Aleph 1.

But when you take a piece of infinity and that piece is 2A. If it is 2A in the whole infinity, then taking 2A from a 2A structure still gives 2A? Does this make sense (the statement that it is larger was a support for this here)

I would also like your opinion about 5D stones and 5D creatures.

I wouldn't have presented Argument 2 if being expressed as greater was sufficient on its own, I mean, I already know that greater is insufficient unless it is as big as Aleph 1.

But when you take a piece of infinity and that piece is 2A. If it is 2A in the whole infinity, then taking 2A from a 2A structure still gives 2A? Does this make sense (the statement that it is larger was a support for this here)

I would also like your opinion about 5D stones and 5D creatures.
It is still 2-A.

Anyway, 5-D creatures appear and act 3-D when they are showcased so I don't see any good reason that changes anything.

And the stone doesn't give us much information.

5-D might not be off the table entirely, we could probably equate the space between universes they came from to be a 5-D structure. Although knowing this wiki there might be some arbitrary standard that would go against that.

Edit: Although if we do accept that, then the problem of whether or not Rick would scale to it arises. Which I'll just leave you people to talk about.

5-D might not be off the table entirely, we could probably equate the space between universes they came from to be a 5-D structure. Although knowing this wiki there might be some arbitrary standard that would go against that.
Such a space like this would be 5-D /5th axis, but would not qualify for Low 1-C.

It is still 2-A.

Anyway, 5-D creatures appear and act 3-D when they are showcased so I don't see any good reason that changes anything.

And the stone doesn't give us much information.
Last time I asked for an explanation as to why it was 2A.

Someone who is 5D does not have to have a 5D body, for example, the revision about the stone has already been accepted, I don't understand what we are discussing about the stone, but a creature that is stated to be 4D can have a 3D body, for example, if the time cops in Rick and morty were not beaten by Rick, there would be no problem in taking it as 4D.

Low 1-C cosmology is quite blatant (extra spatial dimensions literally have infinite extent) but I very much disagree with anything scaling to it nor do I agree with 6-D.

Last edited:
Back