• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!" - Rick COMPLETE Rework - Multi+ Tiering! - MORE

ShionAH

He/Him
AIDS!

New

Old

Changes
  • Completely new statistics for the most part
  • New abilities, upgraded abilities
  • Range
  • Intelligence
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Reading through this I'm noticing a lot of typos but that's not a huge deal since that's an easy correction

On Transmutation, Rick can't turn people into snakes as seen at the end of the episode, its just him using his particle watch and releasing snakes from a holster. It's also missing this weapon in optional equipment, it's got a ton of hax

On Resurrection, there's no such thing as Low Godly resurrection, and Rick's isn't regeneration of any kind, its just mind transferal.

On the various death manipulation guns, I don't think its stated anywhere that they kill Bullies or Gorillas specifically, I think they're just meant to be strong enough to kill them. The gorilla gun victim had every bone in his body break so I don't think its out of the question, and the bully gun ripped a hole into Morty.

On Sealing, it'd probably be worth including his Pokeballs as a justification.

Rick should probably have a resistance to Madness Manip since he built the piece of true level floor, he's obviously stood on it before.

Some of the ship's weaponry seems like it should be apart of the standard or optional equipment, like his laser pistol creating life, or the night persons

Pickle Rick's section looks unfinished so I can't comment there

It needs to be mentioned that Hydrogen Isotopes can disrupt his anti-meta field, and probably just needs to be expanded for any other tech weaknesses like maybe his tech not working with magic.

Multiple tiers for his technology and ship could also be worth including, I don't think all of his tech is 1-C

On Transmutation, Rick can't turn people into snakes as seen at the end of the episode, its just him using his particle watch and releasing snakes from a holster.
Fair, I forgot about that
That weapon was specifically made in that magic world, I doubt it works anywhere else
On Resurrection, there's no such thing as Low Godly resurrection,
It exists
On the various death manipulation guns, I don't think its stated anywhere that they kill Bullies or Gorillas specifically, I think they're just meant to be strong enough to kill them. The gorilla gun victim had every bone in his body break so I don't think its out of the question, and the bully gun ripped a hole into Morty.
A normal kid surviving a weapon that can kill a gorilla is just dumb. Its obvious it specifically can kill Gorillas but just does damage to other beings
On Sealing, it'd probably be worth including his Pokeballs as a justification.
True true!
Rick should probably have a resistance to Madness Manip since he built the piece of true level floor, he's obviously stood on it before.
Eh, I doubt it. I will think about it though since he did survive learning about Talkinf Cats backstory
Some of the ship's weaponry seems like it should be apart of the standard or optional equipment, like his laser pistol creating life, or the night persons
I added them to the wrong tabber, my bad I’ll fix it
Pickle Rick's section looks unfinished so I can't comment there
I mean he doesnt have much lol
It needs to be mentioned that Hydrogen Isotopes can disrupt his anti-meta field, and probably just needs to be expanded for any other tech weaknesses like maybe his tech not working with magic.
His tech does work against magic. It specifically was taken away in the dragon world yes but thats a special ability for that location
Multiple tiers for his technology and ship could also be worth including, I don't think all of his tech is 1-C
I dont know tbh, Rick has technology ranging from 10-C to 1-C

Opinions on Intelligence justifications? Its the most important part after all

I think the magic weapon is still worth including, we can always do threads taking place there lol. It also appears in Multiversus which might be canon to C-137 based on voicelines, in Multiversus it transmutes them into Reindogs (but take this with a grain of salt)

On Resurrection, there isn't a Low Godly resurrection thing on its page, I think you have it confused for regeneration which Operation Phoenix doesn't do.

I don't think its safe to just give him a hax based off him saying that it just kills bullies and gorillas, it could easily just be AP, a mod would probably have to talk about that though. Plus he has it anyways outside of the guns.

I think its definitely important to go through and scour around for any tech specific weaknesses though, Magic realm isn't valid I agree but specific stuff like Hydrogen Isotopes exist elsewhere in the series iirc

The intelligence justification looks good, I mean he created a portal gun by himself that can travel across a 1-C multiverse, and then proceeded to create the CFC while being an alcoholic with help from versions of himself that he's canonically smarter than. Considering he can collapse their society and was only 1 of 2 Ricks who even created portal travel. The other Rick that could also created a device with 1-C EE. I think supergenius is more than fine.

I've looked into the cosmology blog, and there is something I have a problem with.

It also contains fifth dimensional aliens

I know the episode where this comes from (Solaricks) and these 5-D aliens don't originate from the universe, but outside it in some strange space between universes. They entered the universe thanks to a dimensional rift, and noticed it because Summer was sending out a beacon to help Rick find them, who was in said space between worlds. So I don't think this can be used to argue universes in Rick and Morty to be 5-D.

So looking at the cosmology blog, wouldn't the wider multiverse just be a larger 5D? What makes it 6D? He's only warding off a part of the multiverse, but there's nothing to say it's bigger by an uncountably infinite amount

Didn't Schleemypants literally get his ass beaten by an unarmed Rick?
He is irrelevant
I've looked into the cosmology blog, and t. So I don't think this can be used to argue universes in Rick and Morty to be 5-D.
Them being able to fit inside the universe should be enough though, plus Space Beth who only traveled the universe knew what they were.
Also Devil Rick needs an image, I have no idea what thats from
Its literally referenced bro…
I think the magic weapon is still worth including, we can always do threads taking place there lol. It also appears in Multiversus which might be canon to C-137 based on voicelines, in Multiversus it transmutes them into Reindogs (but take this with a grain of salt)
hmm I’ll think Idk though its already listed in Intelligence
On Resurrection, there isn't a Low Godly resurrection thing on its page, I think you have it confused for regeneration which Operation Phoenix doesn't do.
Resurrection can still be applied with types. Its on the page
I don't think its safe to just give him a hax based off him saying that it just kills bullies and gorillas, it could easily just be AP, a mod would probably have to talk about that though. Plus he has it anyways outside of the guns.
But it funny
I think its definitely important to go through and scour around for any tech specific weaknesses though, Magic realm isn't valid I agree but specific stuff like Hydrogen Isotopes exist elsewhere in the series iirc
Fair

I'd totally disagree with 5-D or 6-D, more specifically:

- There's no stuff to claim the claimed 5-D stuff is infinitely larger than the standard components of a universe (3 spatial dimensions, one temporal dimension), the crystal thing isn't elaborated in terms of all spatial dimensions visible being infinite, but rather in reach, I don't have to explain that having 3 infinite dimensions doesn't translate to all of them being infinite anyways.

- The Shleemypants don't really add anything to the argument as they're interactuable normally by 3D beings (this is even noted on the profile) beyond pseudo type 3 acausality (which would still be within 4-D), same thing with the "5-D aliens".

- I'm sure that multiple 2-A structures is still 2-A per tiering semantics as explained in the FAQ, and the space between universes being infinite in size also doesn't qualify on its own for tier 1 nowadays, DMC tried that trick recently and Ultima went into detail on how that doesn't work.

- The 6-D arguments seem to rely on the 5-D ones working, and regardless, being outside an "arbitrary" separation of 2-A structures is still 2-A as explained before, way more detail would be needed for this sort of claims.

Them being able to fit inside the universe should be enough though, plus Space Beth who only traveled the universe knew what they were.
How is that impressive? I get they're 5-D but they're not actually that big. Alongside the fact that when it comes to living beings higher-dimensionality doesn't seem to provide any superiority, with Rick Sanchez being able to beat up and defeat one of those 4-D aliens mentioned in your blog.

As for Space Beth, I don't see the point of it, since it doesn't change the fact that they aren't native to the universe. There is also nothing actually stopping her from knowing things outside the universe.

Btw I also don't really agree with the cosmology being any higher than 2-A.

There is no evidence that any of the higher dimensions are actually quantitatively superior. The higher dimensional characters are all capable of being interacted with by 3-D people and fit into 3-D space. The crystal scan also lacks substance.

The central finite curve is simply 2-A in range/size for separating infinite space-times.

The Multiverse would also just be 2-A. It contains infinitely more space-times but this doesn't make it any higher than 2-A since infinity + infinity is just infinity.

I've looked into the cosmology blog, and there is something I have a problem with.

I know the episode where this comes from (Solaricks) and these 5-D aliens don't originate from the universe, but outside it in some strange space between universes. They entered the universe thanks to a dimensional rift, and noticed it because Summer was sending out a beacon to help Rick find them, who was in said space between worlds. So I don't think this can be used to argue universes in Rick and Morty to be 5-D.
Outside of this, and the other things the people above have said, the profile looks great and is an undeniable upgrade from what was there before.

Rick should only be 2-A with preparation btw. For him being able to help in the creation of the finite curve. And also the statement of him being able to destroy the multiverse if he puts his mind to it.

You may also want to mention the time in S7 where he had a device that was fracking the central finite curve and creating shockwaves that reached even beyond the curve itself.

With his normal inventions he only really goes up to like 3-A. And his environmental destruction is 2-C to 2-B for the same reasons as it was on the old profile.

How is that impressive? I get they're 5-D but they're not actually that big. Alongside the fact that when it comes to living beings higher-dimensionality doesn't seem to provide any superiority, with Rick Sanchez being able to beat up and defeat one of those 4-D aliens mentioned in your blog.
Having HDE does not mean you have HDE Durability. You can have lower dimensional Durability. It still is higher dimensions, plus the universes are already accepted as 5D due to that crystal
. There is also nothing actually stopping her from knowing things outside the universe.
she cannot travel to other dimension so

you can have a finitely small 5D object inside a 4D multiverse
that doesn't make that 5D object infinite in size or universal in size within the 5D dimension which is the requirement for a significant size

the multiverse theory lacks supporting evidence that makes the multiverse outside the central finite curve bigger in the sense of a higher dimension.
And to qualify for an uncountable infinite MWI theory to get to a higher tier the branching of the multiverse must be from every point in time (each snapshot)
and if the multiverse is based on infinite ricks or infinite people
or every single people in the universe of living being it will be harder to prove that it is reaching enough to be uncountable infinite amount of parallel timelines

you can have a finitely small 5D object inside a 4D multiverse
that doesn't make that 5D object infinite in size or universal in size within the 5D dimension which is the requirement for a significant size

the multiverse theory lacks supporting evidence that makes the multiverse outside the central finite curve bigger in the sense of a higher dimension.
And to qualify for an uncountable infinite MWI theory to get to a higher tier the branching of the multiverse must be from every point in time (each snapshot)
and if the multiverse is based on infinite ricks or infinite people
or every single people in the universe of living being it will be harder to prove that it is reaching enough to be uncountable infinite amount of parallel timelines
Universes are 5D (already accepted), Multi is Inf 5D and the Wider Multi is not 6D? Why

Universes are 5D (already accepted), Multi is Inf 5D and the Wider Multi is not 6D? Why
a infinite multiverse can occupy a insignificant size of a 5D splice
2 infinite multiverse can do on 2 slice
but so on and so forth but no matter how much you stack these splices it will not reach infinite in the 5D axis
and to qualify for 5D object to be tierred low 1-C they need to be infinite or at least universal in size in the 5th axis
2 infinitely thin 5D slice with infinite multiverse in each slice is already infinitely larger than 1 infinitely thin slice with 1 infinite multiverse

I'm contesting this where was this accepted?

but so on and so forth but no matter how much you stack these splices it will not reach infinite in the 5D axis
and to qualify for 5D object to be tierred low 1-C they need to be infinite or at least universal in size in the 5th axis
2 infinitely thin 5D slice with infinite multiverse in each slice is already infinitely larger than 1 infinitely thin slice with 1 infinite multiverse

I'm contesting this where was this accepted?

no one scales to this as this refers to "Spatial Dimensions"(Plural) which makes this existence far above the entirety of the multiverse as the multiverse are within spatial dimension with the constraint of time

Rick has only feats of being able to destroy the multiverse overtime so i don't know why Rick would scale to this as said by qawsedf.

so if we separate this argument

the current argument is that the central finite curve is 2-A
entire multiverse is low 1-C
which again i disagreed

not to mention the 5th dimensional alien juice is also limited space and that not large enough to scale

so at best this is all just 2-A

no one scales to this as this refers to "Spatial Dimensions"(Plural) which makes this existence far above the entirety of the multiverse as the multiverse are within spatial dimension with the constraint of time
Yet it contains beings that exist in those Spatial dimensions. So I have no idea how it can be 4D.
Rick has only feats of being able to destroy the multiverse overtime so i don't know why Rick would scale to this as said by qawsedf.
Rick can affect it, shaking it and disturbing the multiverse as seen by S7 Ep5.

Yet it contains beings that exist in those Spatial dimensions. So I have no idea how it can be 4D.
it is 5D because it extends infinitely into spatial dimensions
AKA all spatial dimensions extending infinitely
it doesn't mean the universe are 5D as it is not the universe that is 5D but the object
Rick explained the object but then he figured out what he got wasn't the realm one
which implies it does exist which implies the existence of a 5D space which are not the universes or the multiverses as you cannot be within the very thing you extend infinitely on
that's just paradoxical
Each universe is basically a spatial dimension
Saying you extend infinitely unto something then showing you exist contained in it is a contradiction

Yeah, basically this. Anyway, if this passes, I'll take care of it. I already have a few more tier 1 things that I'll take care of soon and try to downgrade

about the Instinctive Actions, shouldn't it also be included the Season 7 stuff when he fought against Prime Rick? This is way more combat-wise than the current one in the sandbox
True thanks for reminding!

So can someone explain what the new tiers gonna be? I am bad at Tier 1 and I asked this in QnA and they told me 6D lol.

Rick scales due to WoG and S7 ep5 Shockwaves

I also would like to say making snarky comments like “If this passes I’ll take care of this!” Does not help.

I will talk about the Resistance to Plot Manipulation.

Why exactly do we automatically treat this as a resistance? Literally Miss Lead didn't use any hax against Rick, she just punched him and failed. Moreover, in the continuation of the same scene, The Flash Back was able to use his powers on Rick, even though the weapon was active. And again in the same scene, Rick, after seeing The Connie Tinuityerror, left the weapon in his hand and started to run away. If the gun was really providing Rick with resistance, he wouldn't have been able to use his The Flash Back powers, or Rick wouldn't have dropped the weapon in his hand and tried to run away after seeing The Connie Tinuityerror.

Harika çalışma abi, eline sağlık

I will talk about the Resistance to Plot Manipulation.

Why exactly do we automatically treat this as a resistance? Literally Miss Lead didn't use any hax against Rick, she just punched him and failed. Moreover, in the continuation of the same scene, The Flash Back was able to use his powers on Rick, even though the weapon was active. And again in the same scene, Rick, after seeing The Connie Tinuityerror, left the weapon in his hand and started to run away. If the gun was really providing Rick with resistance, he wouldn't have been able to use his The Flash Back powers, or Rick wouldn't have dropped the weapon in his hand and tried to run away after seeing The Connie Tinuityerror.
I assume they have a stronger plot control since Rick was not expecting to fight them. Anyways we know it stopped Miss-Lead from Misleading the Plot and is called “Anti-Meta Field” thats very obviously a resistance and already accepted a such
Harika çalışma abi, eline sağlık
❤️
That revision was rejected.
It was not lol wdym

This is not the place to discuss whether the cosmology is 5D or not, you can open a downgrade for that CRT if you want

I am here to scale Rick to the cosmology with the given feats. Anyways 6D was rejected I assume so I’ll make it 5D

This is not the place to discuss whether the cosmology is 5D or not, you can open a downgrade for that CRT if you want

I am here to scale Rick to the cosmology with the given feats. Anyways 6D was rejected I assume so I’ll make it 5D
which doesn't work because the CRT where it got approve the evaluator explicitly said it will not scale to him

it would be dishonest to scale Rick to the cosmology as a whole when this 5D object is elaborated but was never found nor wielded by Rick himself

Back