• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wow, another One Punch Man CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this his rating if we don't scale his regular strikes to JDA? What is this?
Low 7-B dragons come purely if we scale Genos, who at the time is still a demon, to JDA. Without that JDA scaling and placing JDA at the level of At least 7-B, possibly 7-A+ for breaking EC's tooth. The only option is to have dragons upscale from Genos' Spiral incineration cannon, which is High 7-C+.

Okay. Though I'm not sure if breaking EC's tooth warrants 7-B or possibly 7-A for him. His attacks didn't do any damage to EC's carapace.

BTW, I just wanted to say that this part of the fusion is bigger than even Orochi's entire body apparently. So only that part has High 6-C durability seems legit.

Human Garou's durability < Spiral Incineration Cannon = Senior Centipede's durability < Pumped Up Metal Bat < More Amped Metal Bat.

The reason Garou could harm Metal Bat (even if we assume he did not break those bones, his hits are doing damage and causing blood loss) is because Metal Bat is a glass cannon and we should treat him as such. When Garou redirects his attacks back at him, he gets instantly one shoted so there is no reason his dura should scale to his strikes. Plus, he is somewhat damaged by BS clones and he instantly vaporizes them a second later.
Was it ever stated that Garou redirected Metal Bat's blows towards himself? Is that an interpretation of the fight? I agree that his strikes seem to be much stronger than his own durability.

But we're seperating JDA and Genos' physicals?
We should not scale his normal strikes to the JDA feat. So it will be something like ''at least High 7-C, Low 7-B with JDA for him.''

Also if we are gonna accept that only that part of the fusion has High 6-C durability. Should we note it somewhere on the profile?

We should not scale his normal strikes to the JDA feat. So it will be something like ''at least High 7-C, Low 7-B with JDA for him.''
Then why did you bring up him not being able to damage EC's shell when his JDA was aiming for his face?
Though I'm not sure if breaking EC's tooth warrants 7-B or possibly 7-A for him. His attacks didn't do any damage to EC's carapace.

I probably misread it, but didn't you say Genos should have 7-B, possibly 7-A rating via breaking EC's tooth with JDA? So I was saying that his tooth probably wasn't as durable as his carapace, which Genos couldn't do anything against.
The tooth is probably the least durable part of his body a part from his face.
Yeah. My point is the tooth isn't as durable as his carapace, so breaking the tooth doesn't scale to the durability of EC's carapace.

- Gyoro Gyoro received a Class T calc. All those who scale above him shall scale to Class T
Correct me if I am wrong but in that feat Psykos used a 300x Gravity on Tatsumaki which then attracted matter to her, does this actually translate into Class T lifting strength?
Also, aside from Tatsumaki nobody scales to Psykos in TK.

Correct me if I am wrong but in that feat Psykos used a 300x Gravity on Tatsumaki which then attracted matter to her, does this actually translate into Class T lifting strength?
Also, aside from Tatsumaki nobody scales to Psykos in TK.
Who told you that she used a 300x gravity into that feat? Gyoro only demonstrated the ability to use 300x gravity after transforming. That feat was performed before she transformed.

• Atomic Samurai (Darkshine stated that he was one of the heroes that would’ve easily defeated Half-Monster Garou before he even showed off his skills, who prior before meeting Darkshine had survived attacks from Overgrown Rover) I'll go into more detail about the Garou scaling in a while.
  • Black Sperm (Because he scales to Atomic Samurai)
Do we have any evidence that AS' durability is comparable to his sword slashes?

I think we are assuming his durability is comparable to his own sword slashes by default. There are people have issues with it, including me too.

Do we have any evidence that AS' durability is comparable to his sword slashes?
That was how it was on the profile. I'm not really the one making the claim. Nor am I proposing

I remember some databook listing Atomic Samurai as having nuclear strikes. I'm pretty sure his dura would have to be comparable his striking strength

His strength is apparently "nuclear-powered", but a sword's not really something like a bat, though. His slashes affect smaller surface areas, and he has insane techniques.

The scaling here is honestly extremely weird, as it makes Gums (grossly outclassed by both pre-vomit Fuhrer Ugly and Bang), Bang, Genos and AS all around the same level.

That's exactly my point. The OP scaling doesn't make much sense.

It's more logical to scale Genos below Metal Bat from BS ripping him apart, and have Atomic Samurai be a glass cannon. It's also more consistent with the Psyko jet's durability.

I agree AS is a glass cannon, but what makes you think the BS clones that punched Metal Bat were stronger than the one which took Genos' arm off?
Genos is leagues above MB because he tanked his attack plus an attack from DK redirected back at him without being heavily affected. That same attack surpassed Psykojet's durability.

Again, they were divided to the same extent. They were individuals part of the detached attack force that didn't fuse or go into GS. If anything, they could have been far stronger than the ones that attacked Genos because there were only four of them against MB.

But wouldn't that make the BS clones who punched MB the level of threat level demon? Because Genos scales to other dragon level characters besides Black Sperm

Again, they were divided to the same extent. They were individuals part of the attack force.
Idk if I understand what you are saying, but MB's clones were not a 1 clone force. They had 2500 cells inside each one. They don't belong to a bigger group of 10k cells. The 4 of them are that force. They are an independent force from the clones that were fighting Genos. It's impossible to quantify anything.

Read my edit

But wouldn't that make the BS clones who punched MB the level of threat level demon? Because Genos scales to other dragon level characters besides Black Sperm
Genos' only experience is getting bitten by Gums, which even TTM could hold out against and even withstand in an already nearly dead state after getting his bones pummelled into broken glass by Fuhrer Ugly, and being hit by a weaker clone of BS.

If anything, this supports my scaling.
Idk if I understand what you are saying, but MB's clones were not a 1 clone force. They had 2500 cells inside each one. They don't belong to a bigger group of 10k cells. The 4 of them are that force. They are an independent force from the clones that were fighting Genos. It's impossible to quantify anything.

Read my edit
Ok, then. These ones probably are the same cell count, though, as they were the remnants of what didn't fuse from Black Sperm. BS was splitting to maximum capacity, didn't perform any large scale mergers, and then became GS once the heroes were weakened.
I agree AS is a glass cannon, but what makes you think the BS clones that punched Metal Bat were stronger than the one which took Genos' arm off?
Genos is leagues above MB because he tanked his attack plus an attack from DK redirected back at him without being heavily affected. That same attack surpassed Psykojet's durability.
PsychoJet was carved up by Genos and Drive Knight. You're effectively saying they scale to themselves here.

Edit: Actually, I'll concede to your two given that her beams are Small City level, and therefore demonstrably above MB.

Still, these clones were likely weaker than the ones that attacked Atomic Samurai, who could very well be a glass cannon to begin with.

Last edited:
Also would PsykoJet scale in anyway to peak Psykos?
Psykos was driving Orochi, she used Orochi's body to combat Drive Knight and Genos. I don't recall her doing anything on her own against them. So the question is does Orochi in that state scale to peak Psykos? I don't know about that.

It just allows him to use 100% of his strength though.
Scan? Plus, I'm pretty sure there are times where Bang shouldn't be holding back as well as characters being able to greatly harm him, like Rover

Bang uses AB and then fights Garou at full strength, as stated by Bomb. He usually can't fight at 100% without using it. That's not a technique that multiplies his power and speed. We don't know about that.

Bang uses AB and then fights Garou at full strength, as stated by Bomb. He usually can't fight at 100% without using it. That's not a technique that multiplies his power and speed. We don't know about that.
But without awakened breath, he can't exert himself to 100 percent. Why would we be scaling what is essentially his base strength to his full strength, when we know he can't use said full strength without using the technique

Making a new key for someone because they can now use 100% of their full strength seems a bit weird to me. I think ''higher'' with AB is fine enough. It's not like it is a big deal anyways, so I will drop this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back