• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would the verse authors agree or disagree with our profiles

For 7DS Nakaba Would 100% disagree with the current profiles

Speed: We have them at MH+ while they easily are FTL to even FTL+

AP: We have them at Large Island lvl while they easily are 5-B

Abilities: We miss a few things too
This just sounds like your head canon and I do not even **** with 7DS. Correction, I was talking about how you said it, idk anything about the series

This just sounds like your head canon and I do not even **** with 7DS. Correction, I was talking about how you said it, idk anything about the series
No headcannon it’s just what We are about to include in our new revisions AP already was accepted

Speed will be the last part and Class T Is for now unanimously accepted

Huge W Kratos getting taged by a inf speed bear and inf speed common Cloud to Ground lightning isn’t talked about enough

Hope this nonsense will cease
The bear was a transformed Atreus, who scales to the other Tier 2 characters at that point, such as Odin and Valkyries. The lightning was summoned by Thor, another character with Infinite speed scaling. And even then, Demigod Kratos (who is vastly inferior to Norse Kratos) has MHS+ and even FTL scaling
Some feats seem to indicate inf speed in the original trilogy but there are inconsistant things
Yeah. Currently, the verse is mainly using one feat for Infinite speed scaling. If that was all there is, I might personally consider it an outlier

But apparently, the Sisters of Fate have two Infinite speed feats (one of which was a literal statement for their astral projection that the speed was infinite).

EDIT: @KLOL506 brought up other Infinite speed stuff below. I agree that it's questionable, and I myself am not a fan of the rating in any shape or form. But there isn't much to be done about it

Last edited:
The bear was a transformed Atreus, who scales to the other Tier 2 characters at that point, such as Odin and Valkyries. The lightning was summoned by Thor, another character with Infinite speed scaling. And even then, Demigod Kratos (who is vastly inferior to Norse Kratos) has MHS+ and even FTL scaling

Yeah. Currently, the verse is only using one feat for Infinite speed scaling. If that was all there is, I'd consider it an outlier

But apparently, the Sisters of Fate have two Infinite speed feats (one of which was a literal statement for their astral projection that the speed was infinite)
Inf speed characters wouldn’t need litteral wolves to cross a desert faster

They wouldn’t take entire days to achieve what they had to achieve

They may be fast but the inf speed scaling for Norse mythology characters Is weird

Ngl, I feel like most of our profiles would be considered wank to them. Especially most FTL ratings. We normally ignore certain things said by authors or certain narrative events that disprove this stuff because authors don't know how powerful they make their characters but now we're asking them for their opinion. Their opinions would be from a narrative standpoint and explaining to them that they have characters that can move 1000s of times around the Earth in under a second just feels like it would end with them looking at us like we're crazy.

This also goes for AP too. A lot of things would be considered wank like starry skies and dimensions with a star in them. I also think Higher dimensional scaling, once the reality-fiction dichtomy is explained, would seem kinda weird to a lot of them. Tho, maybe I'm wrong on that one.

I also can't help but feel like a lot of people in this thread are still viewing it as some kind of debate and aren't trying to see from the viewpoint of authors who usually have their characters travel in certain ways when they wouldn't have to if they could move as fast as we say.

Ngl, I feel like most of our profiles would be considered wank to them. Especially most FTL ratings. We normally ignore certain things said by authors or certain narrative events that disprove this stuff because authors don't know how powerful they make their characters but now we're asking them for their opinion. Their opinions would be from a narrative standpoint and explaining to them that they have characters that can move 1000s of times around the Earth in under a second just feels like it would end with them looking at us like we're crazy.

This also goes for AP too. A lot of things would be considered wank like starry skies and dimensions with a star in them. I also think Higher dimensional scaling, once the reality-fiction dichtomy is explained, would seem kinda weird to a lot of them. Tho, maybe I'm wrong on that one.

I also can't help but feel like a lot of people in this thread are still viewing it as some kind of debate and aren't trying to see from the viewpoint of authors who usually have their characters travel in certain ways when they wouldn't have to if they could move as fast as we say.
We are mostly looking at things from their perspective. Stuff like Planet/Solar system star wars, Danganronpa profiles and Inf speed Gow will cause the authors to disagree. But stuff like Uni Dragon ball, MSS opm, and uni gow are obviously things the Author will accept

Not necessarily in Ragnarok etc… he Is getting tagged by normal cloud to Ground lightnings and even animals which is weird
Like Cory said, to get those things in the game where Kratos consistently blitzes shit, would rip apart the dynamics of the game. That's kind of the issue with portraying all-powerful gods in a setting where they by lore actually have the capacity to finish the entire game within seconds if they wished or completely uproot their surroundings and tear it apart but then it wouldn't be interesting anymore so yeah.

Infinite/Immeasurable speed in general will break the setting of any fictional verse however, this isn't just a GoW thing.

Last edited:
Back