• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would the verse authors agree or disagree with our profiles

Yeah. Currently, the verse is only using one feat for Infinite speed scaling. If that was all there is, I might personally consider it an outlier
That's kind of a misconception, always has been, Persephone's the other lady because Light of Dawn shenanigans but it was initially put into question because of the physical interaction stuff, despite the fact that it shares the same power source as Helios and even its beam of light operates in the same exact manner as Helios with the only difference being that Helios is omnidirectional while the Light of Dawn is a focused beam.

And of course, who can forget the Primordials and them being larger than the infinite universe and then Uranus and Cronos fighting each other in a battle of cosmic scale in said universe?

But apparently, the Sisters of Fate have two Infinite speed feats (one of which was a literal statement for their astral projection that the speed was infinite)
The other being able to physically weave, modify and multitask the Threads of Fate which span all of life and time.

Last edited:
Inf speed characters wouldn’t need litteral wolves to cross a desert faster

They wouldn’t take entire days to achieve what they had to achieve

They may be fast but the inf speed scaling for Norse mythology characters Is weird
Any kind of fictional speed entering Subsonic territory and above would suffer from this problem, even people who actually have that kind of speed stated within their respective stories aren't shown crossing entire countries within hours or minutes even when they are also shown to have enormous stamina reserves lasting in the thousands of years kind of thing, because it ***** with the dynamics of the story and makes it way too boring way too fast. The sense of tension and challenge effectively fades away completely.

The verse seems to be mostly Tier 9/8, which seems reasonable.

Huh?

he’s talking about the random shit she says hopefully this funny comic covers it

06-FCB7-D5-F417-4-A74-BDD9-679624-D55-A56.png

Hmmmm.

Instant Death:
I highly sure the author of Instant Death will disagree on 1-B since there's mention of Infinite Higher Space-Time Universes.

Misfit of Demon King:
Might disagree as well since the author introduce Silver Sea, yet no Hyperversal Anos.

Kamen Rider:
Haha, tier 1 Rider. Will make the authors surprise.

Danny Phantom: Butch Hartman already admitted he he didn't know how strong Danny Phantom was in terms of power so he'd be surprised though I don't think he'd disagree as he already agreed with Light Speed stuff so I don't think he'll have a problem with speed. I think the only thing he's disagree on for sure is ghosts being undead.

Danny Phantom: Butch Hartman already admitted he he didn't know how strong Danny Phantom was in terms of power so he'd be surprised though I don't think he'd disagree as he already agreed with Light Speed stuff so I don't think he'll have a problem with speed. I think the only thing he's disagree on for sure is ghosts being undead.
In order to become a ghost you must die but in order to die

863-D8-BBC-745-E-43-CB-97-B3-2-CD4-B8-A3-AD8-B.jpg

You know, one day I’d love to see a YouTube video of an actual writer reacting to this wiki and their verse on the wiki themselves.

If I was a writer who didn’t know anything about vsdebating and my stories had profile pages on here (assuming they’d have my FCOC profile page ratings that I’ll have). I’d agree with any explosion feat and anything Tier 6 or above.

Otherwise I’d have nothing to say besides “wow I didn’t realize they that strong”. Massively FTL+ would be shocking to me though.

Back