• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would the verse authors agree or disagree with our profiles

You know, one day I’d love to see a YouTube video of an actual writer reacting to this wiki and their verse on the wiki themselves.

If I was a writer who didn’t know anything about vsdebating and my stories had profile pages on here (assuming they’d have my FCOC profile page ratings that I’ll have). I’d agree with any explosion feat and anything Tier 6 or above.

Otherwise I’d have nothing to say besides “wow I didn’t realize they that strong”. Massively FTL+ would be shocking to me though.
Well I did say that I too would be suprised to see my verse get added to the wiki and stuff

but I feel like that it would kinda compromise my identity since everyone would know who you really are.

Although that aside. Speaking about my favorite series.

Fuse of TenSura would most likely agree as he himself are carefully explaining the character tiers like A+ rank being able to destroy a country and so on. Applies to both LN aNd WN

Abilities are also explained very well as well as speed (he himself explains and writes how much his characters move like time control enabling user move millions times faster and even the regeneration level of character like rimuru became able to regenerate from info particles being erased which fuse wrote as the fundamental aspect Making up the world; info type 2 and HGR as well as demons reviving as long as the concept they're tied to exists)

Idk about 2-A rimuru tho as his 2-A came from different analysis and conclusions from this wiki but if he reads the wiki he'd most likely agree so. (because it makes sense)

3-A tiers depends if what he wrote as "world" actually means universe as world is used on that context within the series.

The only one who I could see being full on omniscient in Homestuck is First Guardian MSPA Reader, but beyond on that idk.

At best, other characters like Andrew Hussie would be nigh-omniscient
Also Hussie did make caliborn/lord english a very hard character to kill.

though I can’t believe even the author himself was killed by him

You know, one day I’d love to see a YouTube video of an actual writer reacting to this wiki and their verse on the wiki themselves.

If I was a writer who didn’t know anything about vsdebating and my stories had profile pages on here (assuming they’d have my FCOC profile page ratings that I’ll have). I’d agree with any explosion feat and anything Tier 6 or above.

Otherwise I’d have nothing to say besides “wow I didn’t realize they that strong”. Massively FTL+ would be shocking to me though.
Forgot to mention that I’d be surprised that surviving the nuclear stockpile and the TSAR Bomba isn’t higher because before seeing the ratings for them on this wiki, I remember reading somewhere online saying that only a hundred nukes would wipe out all life on Earth and also when I used the Nuke Map site, I remembered the TSAR Bomba area being I THINK the size of Cyprus? But little did I know that I wasn’t bearing radiation in mind as a factor.

Danny Phantom: Butch Hartman already admitted he he didn't know how strong Danny Phantom was in terms of power so he'd be surprised though I don't think he'd disagree as he already agreed with Light Speed stuff so I don't think he'll have a problem with speed. I think the only thing he's disagree on for sure is ghosts being undead.
Butch is kinda weird that way because he’s obviously into the lore of Danny Phantom yet says “none of the ghosts in the show are people who have died” even though we have so much evidence of that

Butch is kinda weird that way because he’s obviously into the lore of Danny Phantom yet says “none of the ghosts in the show are people who have died” even though we have so much evidence of that
That's what happens when you make a kids show about ghosts and give the human backgrounds but then think "it's a kids show, we can talk about death." That's why season 2 and season 3 (season 3 especially) took a step back and started bringing in ghosts like Vortex, Undergrowth and so on, who are just ghosts by nature and have no human connections. But season 1 was full of ghosts who were once human. This has basically made people think Danny Phantom ghosts aren't undead when it's the exact opposite. There are just now ghosts who are ghosts from the start.

That's what happens when you make a kids show about ghosts and give the human backgrounds but then think "it's a kids show, we can talk about death." That's why season 2 and season 3 (season 3 especially) took a step back and started bringing in ghosts like Vortex, Undergrowth and so on, who are just ghosts by nature and have no human connections. But season 1 was full of ghosts who were once human. This has basically made people think Danny Phantom ghosts aren't undead when it's the exact opposite. There are just now ghosts who are ghosts from the start.

how do you kill something that is already dead?

Back