• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would the verse authors agree or disagree with our profiles

Fujitakaverse: Author probably thinks 1-B characters actually scale to 1-A and Yogiri to 1-A+ at least.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Author probably doesn't think the characters are actually 5-A. 6-B seems like the proper narrative conclusion for top tiers and High 6-B for god tiers, High 6-A on the high end. But the author probably also views them as much more hax than we do here.

Shield Hero: I will forever say that God tiers in the Shield Hero web novel should be 2-A, as that's the narrative conclusion and the whole cosmology contains an innumerable amount of 2-A structures with each universe/person being connected to infinite timelines and the main villain destroying all of them with one attack. TLDR; there are probably countless 2-A structures so 2-A makes sense.

One Punch Man: Saitama can probably vary all the way up to 3-A or High 3-A in the author's mind (If not higher)

Bleach: Kubo definitely doesn't see bleach characters as being as hax as we have them. Not with Soul Crush, not with The Almighty, and not with Kyoka Suigetsu. Although I think he'd agree with the AP ratings and/or view them as being kind of low.

I don't know what they would say about the profiles. Even if he did something like disagree with 9-B Slappy it can be easily dismissed. An author's word isn't infallible, especially if it explicitly contradicts the events of their work.
Yeah but I was freaking suprised how op goosebumps is

is it one of those cases where because it’s childlike it’s very underestimated kind of verses?

Since Pkfan requested it, I could talk a bit about Rider.

I think most of our KR tierings are fairly agreed upon. I think the writers would agree on Kuuga's nuke kick, Hibiki's tornado, maybe even Decade's tierings. However when we get to people like tier 2 Revice and Build, they probably wouldn't agree. Some author's like Gaim's author have a far better idea of scaling than others like Revice.
Build isn't that questionable, however Revice? It is

For Jungle Juice- AP scaling's fine; Jungle Juice is pretty low to the ground in that regard, and I try to make as many calcs as possible so that folk scale off of their own feats and less guessing occurs, although The Dean being stronger than a Healthy Gigantea may or may not be what Hyeong Eun or JUDER intended.

Speed is more interesting- because on one hand you got Dohwa having to cut through a forest in order to catch up to a minivan being rated at 113.8 m/s (250+ MPH), but on the other hand she fights evenly with Hyeseong who, per Katydid Jumping statement, clears several dozens of times his body length per stride.

Also there's Suchan's Hare Coursing mentioning how the dragonfly's top speed is 100 km/h, and if that's absolute speed then Suchan's Hare Coursing is too slow to totally blitz Junhyeong even if Junhyeong's only sub-car level like Dohwa, but if that's relative speed then Suchan's Hare Coursing is too fast as he'd break the Sound Barrier, which he only explicitly does with Hunting Rifle later on. They should've just gone with Google's 100 body lengths per second for Dragonfly speed

Speaking of the Sound Barrier, the Subsonic+ / Transonic / Supersonic speeds in general are probably fine considering how Hyeseong's avoided literal sound from a cicada's shout, and a Predator (who currently has gotten zero fights or showings of his Complex which is why I didn't calc this) casually dodged gunfire from a drone. Although specifically the Mantis being Transonic for cutting a thrown soda cup while Jun Ji's Supersonic for dodging a punch are both weird to be honest. There are better feats to replace them with, but I don't feel like doing that.

For Lifting Strength... the Class K values are gotten from the tensile strength of silk, which is admittedly less solid than actually carrying that amount, meanwhile the bigger Class 50 value is gotten from a large character jumping. And the Class 100 values that aren't gotten from upscaling or division are arguably done with Sand / Water Manipulation, so it's shaky, but on the other hand Gigantea would also be Class K by applying centipedes carrying 15 times their weight to him considering his sheer size so... Jury's out on that.

Back