• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would a current SSB Vegito be stronger than Rage Boosted MUI Goku?

It does get stronger, his attacks get sharper, have more weight the longer he fights.

Jiren lost to goku it doesn't matter what he did early on. Just because the boxer takes the 1st round, doesn't mean he was on par with someone who proceeds to beat his ass the next 11 rounds.

Since the others have pointed out that Goku's base has increased by a wide margin since the ToP and that you need to break your limits to achieve UI. Complete ultra instinct should be higher than Vegito and Gogeta.

Iamelmo12 said:
Since the others have pointed out that Goku's base has increased by a wide margin since the ToP and that you need to break your limits to achieve UI. Complete ultra instinct should be higher than Vegito and Gogeta.
Anyone thinks that sounds like a stretch?

How would it be a stretch? How does Goku obtain UI? Through breaking his limits, we saw this happen 3 times.

Goku progressively got more powerful as the tournament went on, his base is much higher than it was during the tourny. So I'm not sure how that would be a stretch. Which I didn't think so previously but conceded that it's very likely.

UI Goku currently is arguably more dangerous than a super saiyan blue gogeta. You're going to have to convince me otherwise. I'll take the Angel technique Goku with the potential to raise his battle power higher at any given moment with insane reflexes vs a powerful fusion reliant on super saiyan blue.

There is a massive jump in power just with UI omen to blue and CUI Goku is far above UI omen, I don't think it's a stretch.

This is just headcanon.

Gogeta dwarf SSB in base and he can stick SSB on the top of it as well making him like 100,000 time stronger than Goku at least. Nothing suggest that UI is such HUGE jump from SSB to the point it's hundred thousands of time stronger than Blue. DBS scaling is all over the place so you cant tell the difference and I am pretty sure we think about this scaling stuff way more than the actual writers of the show. they most likely have Gogeta only dozen of times stronger than Goku in their minds.

If you wanna go by DBH logic then UI stomp fusion. Otherwise, it's vague.

Iamelmo12 said:
What's your evidence that SSB Gogeta is more powerful than complete ultra instinct Goku?
You are the one who is making claims without evidence here. I never said Vegito was stronger, the opposite actually, based on DBH, UI stronger.

I just said based on multipliers alone, Fusion look more impressive.

You don't know UI's multiplier so how do you imply fusion is more impressive when UI has more feats? I don't understand that logic.

No evidence? Oh boy here we go:

https://youtu.be/Ds0USf-JARQ?t=217

https://youtu.be/g2zMzspzbEM?t=33

Both versions where his UI gets stronger as the fight progresses, make whatever interpretation you like but the fact is UI has shown the feat of evolving as the fight goes on. You could argue that UI omen he was getting the hang of it however, Goku was not conscious at this point.Vegito and Gogeta do not have that feat, I analyzed the Vegito blue vs Zamasu fight and saw the movie with Gogeta Blue. None of them have this feat, just regular transformations.

Each incantation of UI omen got stronger, even complete ultra instinct got stronger as the fight went on. Fusion does not have this feat, we never see Vegito blue evolve higher in his blue form nor did I see Gogeta blue do the same. So it is not a stretch probability wise to suggest current UI goku would be stronger as shown before, like Broly he can raise his battle power.

I mean we've seen it happen in the tournament of power, so I don't see how its headcanon. Its just pure logic.

Goku breaks his limit = Obtains UI omen Goku breaks his limit again = Obtains stronger UI omen

Goku surpasses his limit again = Obtains a much stronger UI omen

Goku completes UI = Ragdolls 100% Jiren

Goku raises his battlepower = Defeats hidden power unleashed Jiren

If I did a graph this shows the gradual increase in power. Not only did UI Goku get stronger, but everytime he used it, his other forms got stronger.

Now, let's make the assumption what would the 2nd reveal of UI Goku look like?

That's right, this version should be a lot stronger than the last appearance because "Goku needs to break his limits again" to achieve it, therefore, Complete UI should be a little higher than Gogeta blue. Guess what? If it isn't, Goku can just raise his battle power...we've seen it happen before.

Jiren was taking SSBKKx20 and SSBE Vegeta seriously so there is no reason to believe he is million times stronger than them. Broly went from weaker than Base Vegeta to overpowering SSB in few min, yet he couldn't close the gap between him and Gogeta at SSB.

what with those links and wall of text? We are talking about multipliers here and Broly growth is WAY more impressive than UI Goku anyway. Don't mix up my argument with your previous ones.

ZERO7772 said:
Jiren was taking SSBKKx20 and SSBE Vegeta seriously so there is no reason to believe he is million times stronger than them. Broly went from weaker than Base Vegeta to overpowering SSB in few min, yet he couldn't close the gap between him and Gogeta at SSB.
what with those links and wall of text? We are talking about multipliers here and Broly growth is WAY more impressive than UI Goku anyway. Don't mix up my argument with your previous ones.
Lol okay believe what you want.

If the world of the void is full of nothingness how does someone shake something that isn't there

One of the Angels also said Jiren transcends time itself for getting through hit's weak time abilities.

Jiren was literally on pa with mui goku after Jiren got Limit break as well so he didn't get rag dolled

And why would everyone in the broly be weaker on on par with their ToP selves doesn't make sense i'd only be logical that goku and vegeta would be stronger

"Empty space is not really empty because nothing contains something, seething with energy and particles that flit into and out of existence. "

Even nothing has something and Goku shook that something. It'll be interesting how UI's appearance would have affected the macroverse had he done it on earth.

"One of the Angels also said Jiren transcends time itself for getting through hit's weak time abilities.

Jiren was literally on pa with mui goku after Jiren got Limit break as well so he didn't get rag dolled"

Not really on par, more or less good at countering UI. He eventually got overwhelmed. It's like surviving a boxer's attacks for a few rounds and maybe landing 1 or 2 good hits. Doesn't mean there is any parity between the two.

"And why would everyone in the broly be weaker on on par with their ToP selves doesn't make sense i'd only be logical that goku and vegeta would be stronger"

I agree Goku and Vegeta are stronger than their top counterparts, but they only achieved Blue in the film. Seth and Geekdom go into great detail why UI Goku is far more powerful than ssb gogeta and broly. TOP version included. It's about feats.

Back