• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would a current SSB Vegito be stronger than Rage Boosted MUI Goku?

Hard to say considering both potara fusion and MUI aren't exactly clear with their multipliers. IMO I would give this to Vegito since Caulifla and Kale were sub-SSG, yet their fusion was stated to surpass UI Omen in terms of raw power. I think a current Vegito could easily surpass MUI in terms of raw strength due to this ridiculous increase. He could also potentially stack SSB with KKx20 as well just as icing on the cake. He might struggle a little with auto-dodge, but in the end I think Vegito is just too strong and it would end up like the first UI Omen Goku vs Jiren fight.

One thing is for sure though. Fusion (at Goku and Vegeta's level of power) has a higher multiplier than SSG. The question is, is the multiplier from SSB to MUI greater than the multiplier from base to SSG?

Well, I think SSG to SSB is 50x but my argument relies on multipliers which are not accepted here.

I don't think a multiplier can be determined for MUI. Its reactive evolution is too superior to every other form Goku has ever had.

@Lord Zeref Dragneel

Well both forms allows the user to go from "Getting stomped" to "getting not stomped"

Hard to say really. We don't have official multiplier\power boost for U.I and in DBS power scaling is really REALLY horrible. they just do what they want. Vegito wasn't able to finish off Zamasu who Goku was beating moment ago "who also lost to Trunks later" meanwhile the two Saiyans girls went from weaker than SSG Goku to slightly below UIO Goku

All we can say UIO is stronger than times twenty SSB and MUI is even greater than that

We can compare the two however if you are willing to go with non-canon Material. According to DBH Cumber was stated to be stronger than Jiren and Beerus and SSB Vegito was fighting equally and didn't seem to have much troubles, going by this scaling SSB Vegito would indeed bet stronger than MUI Goku but maybe he would need KK just in case.

EDIT: I saw the scan somewhere on DB fourms I will try to bring it here if I find it again.

During the SDBH mission Goku directly compare Cumber's strength to Jiren and Beerus saying: "It's a different type of strength than lord-Beerus and Jiren, it out of this world strength" < I don't remember the exact quote but he definitely compared Cumber to Jiren before the former turn SS

I am trying to find the scan on DB forum

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Didn't U.I -Sign- Goku hit like a stick though? So, it's not THAT hard to surpass him in terms of power.
Apologies but where does this headcanon of UI Omen being weak even come from? It's stated and shown so many times to be stronger than SSBKKx20.

• Ultra Instinct Omen manages to shake the entire World of Void, which Goku couldn't do before.
  • Piccolo states "It only grazed him, but Goku's attacks are working! Even though he was no match as Blue before!".
  • Ultra Instinct Goku tanks attacks from SSB level fighters (Toppo and Dyspo) without even blinking.
  • 17 states that Ultra Instinct Goku "overcame that overwhelming difference in power".
  • Piccolo states "he hits Jiren more heavily".
  • U11 Kai states that Ultra Instinct Goku is gaining on Jiren.
  • We directly see Ultra Instinct Goku trade blows with and stun a Jiren who just roflstomped SSB Kaioken.
  • This supressed Jiren was also stated by Supreme Kai to be stronger than any past opponent.
  • Zeno states "Goku suddenly got stronger".
  • When Zeno asks why he got stronger Whis says it's because he attained Ultra Instinct.
  • Tien states that Goku absorbing the Spirit Bomb wouldn't have been a great enough power boost to be able to now contend with Jiren.
  • Whis says that Tien is correct about that.
  • Ultra Instinct Goku forced Kefla to go all out in SSJ2, whereas SSJ1 was enough to knock out Blue Kaioken.
  • Ultra Instinct Goku defeated Kefla, who previously stomped SSB Kaioken.
  • Piccolo states that Kefla surpassed Goku's previous level.
  • Kefla literally states that Ultra Instinct Goku powered up, just that he's still not strong enough to beat her.
  • Literally right after this statement Goku then knocks the wind out of Kefla and harms her.
  • Toppo and Dyspo state that UI Goku's attacks became more polished against Kefla and that he's going to grow even stronger.
  • Frieza tells UI Goku to keep getting stronger.".

@Antorus Kale said his attacks were lacking, but that's before he mastered it, and was still above X20 Blue. He later switched from defensive to offensive according to Whis, also, MUI is about mastering it entirely, he basically can't have that weakness, especially since he curb stomped Jiren with physical attacks.

Yeah UI Omen's offense wasn't perfected but it was still stronger than SSBKKx20.

I wasn't saying that it was weaker. I was agreeing with you, Ryu, and saying he no longer has that weakness.

Yeah I noticed that and edited my comment. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Ryukama said:
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Didn't U.I -Sign- Goku hit like a stick though? So, it's not THAT hard to surpass him in terms of power.
Apologies but where does this headcanon of UI Omen being weak even come from? It's stated and shown so many times to be stronger than SSBKKx20.
  • Ultra Instinct Omen manages to shake the entire World of Void, which Goku couldn't do before.
  • Piccolo states "It only grazed him, but Goku's attacks are working! Even though he was no match as Blue before!".
  • Ultra Instinct Goku tanks attacks from SSB level fighters (Toppo and Dyspo) without even blinking.
  • 17 states that Ultra Instinct Goku "overcame that overwhelming difference in power".
  • Piccolo states "he hits Jiren more heavily".
  • U11 Kai states that Ultra Instinct Goku is gaining on Jiren.
  • We directly see Ultra Instinct Goku trade blows with and stun a Jiren who just roflstomped SSB Kaioken.
  • This supressed Jiren was also stated by Supreme Kai to be stronger than any past opponent.
  • Zeno states "Goku suddenly got stronger".
  • When Zeno asks why he got stronger Whis says it's because he attained Ultra Instinct.
  • Tien states that Goku absorbing the Spirit Bomb wouldn't have been a great enough power boost to be able to now contend with Jiren.
  • Whis says that Tien is correct about that.
  • Ultra Instinct Goku forced Kefla to go all out in SSJ2, whereas SSJ1 was enough to knock out Blue Kaioken.
  • Ultra Instinct Goku defeated Kefla, who previously stomped SSB Kaioken.
  • Piccolo states that Kefla surpassed Goku's previous level.
  • Kefla literally states that Ultra Instinct Goku powered up, just that he's still not strong enough to beat her.
  • Literally right after this statement Goku then knocks the wind out of Kefla and harms her.
  • Toppo and Dyspo state that UI Goku's attacks became more polished against Kefla and that he's going to grow even stronger.
  • Frieza tells UI Goku to keep getting stronger.".
Lemme be more clear here. I mean't that he hit like a stick in terms of how U.I's supposed to fight. Meaning, even though he did hit harder than his SSBKKx20 self, he still didn't really hit at U.I's full potential. Meaning guys like Kefla (If she went SSJ3), Jiren, or even the GoD's for that matter could easily surpass him, if they had the chance. A perfect defense lacks when you lack the will to easily offense against stronger opponents.

Sure, U.I.O Goku got stronger the third time, when he fought against Jiren, but...

I'm talking EP 116 U.I.O Goku here, not EP 129 Goku.

Of couse Omen is going to be weaker than a full Mastery or than even stronger characters, however Omen isn't at all weak by any means.

People have this weird idea that UIO doesn't hit hard because of Kefla's comments and Jiren not taking so much damage the first time he fought UIO.

Kefla's comment is BS though. She said his attacks were not that impressive compare to his movement. Goku however, star ragdolling her all across the arena and she was clearly in pain from every attack she received form, the reason he needed Kamehameha wasn't because his attacks were weak but because he was ruining out of fuel so he needed to finish things quickly.

Sadly no I couldn't find it. I can assure you tho that there was some type of comparison between Jiren and Cumber, but since I couldn't find them scans, you may take this with a grain of salt.

The game is a little different than the anime\manga

In the game they beat restrained Cumber with SSB, then we he break his seals and wipe the floor with both of them. then they fuse into SSB Vegito and Cumber turn SSJ and he's more or less on equal foot with SSB Vegito, it's unclear however what happened after that because the sequel mission is not released yet

We do know though that Cumber ALSO has golden Ozaru form lol

>Fans: Jiren is stupidly overpowered.

>Cumber: Hold my beer.

This is as bad as Jiren being GoD lvl at 0.1% of his power lol

Back