• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Wank

TeenAngel101 said:
TheDudeMcDude said:
If I remember crrectly, someone on Facebook claimed that Natsu was Solar System level and MTFL+. Now THAT'S wank.
Their reasons?
That's the thing though, I don't think they actually gave a reason for the Solar System tiering. For the speed they said something along the lines of Magic coming from natural sources, making Magic MFTL.

There's a guy on youtube Trying to argue that Jiren is 5D and that Infinite Zamasu and Zen'o are sixth dimensional beings;

@Darkanine

Best part is he just goes down the list of mods when they get promoted. I was banned 4 hours after I got promoted.

Yeah, Raizen is more like Small Star level in his weakened state and Small Stat level+ in his prime. His PL is 1,332,000 in weakened state; which is between 1,060,000 and 2,120,000. PL's if Frieza's 2nd and 3rd forms. In his Prime, his PL is over 24,000,000; would stomp 3rd form and be equal to Final Form's 20%. XD

(Obviously I'm joking here)

I wonder if he was thinking making Spider-Man High 1-A was a bit TOO much, so he decided to tone it down and make him 1-A instead.

TeenAngel101 said:
I wonder if he was thinking making Spider-Man High 1-A was a bit TOO much, so he decided to tone it down and make him 1-A instead.
I mean, yeah. He's only a street leveler after all.

Now Venom? He went toe-to-toe with Juggernaut so that's easily High 1-A.

Kratos for killing gods.

Flash gets it bad since they give him feats from other flashes

Storm has it bad . from ightspeed reaction and some universal power statement

"Alien X is Omnipotent, his only limitations are his multiple personalities, which he now doesn't have anymore, and he can do basically everything: he is superior to the Naljians, which are beings with over 26 Dimensions, he can change the plot of the sptory and the artsyle, which basically makes him all-powerful. Also, stalmating with Galactic Gladiator doesn't count because X could easly one-shot him, and he was simply doing a different type of battle: take it as harm wrestling, rather than an actual fight. He also is beyond time because only Ben has multiple sleves in other timelines, but not X. Not to mention that ALien X >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Atomic X, since by having both DNAs, he is not as strong as aregular Caelostosapian."

ALien X would even shit on guys like Lucifer MorningStar, the Living Tribunal, Thanos with the IG and the Pre-Retcon Beyonder.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I'd say the worst wank on site is someone trying to push for High 1-C upgrades for the Halo god tiers; mentions usernames but I think a couple users know what I'm talking about.
But Off site, probably either Tier 0 Superman Prime One Million, Tier -1/Above Omnipotent God Spawn, Omnipotent Yhwach, or Galaxy level or above Master Chief are the worst wanks I've ever heard period.
Galaxy Level Master Chief??????? Where the hell did you get that wank from lol.

Infinite Zamasu can beat any being because he directly takes control over the very laws of the universe, and can theoretically just poof the enemy out of existence. Easy as pie.

Back