• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Wank

GERALT OF WANKIA he is so wanked; people think he can defeat: batman, the hunter (blood borne and monster hunter), the souls verse all at once, Superman, Guts, tailon, and drizz't! AND THE LIST GOES ON!

I remember a guy Wanking meruem stating that he could solo all of dragon ball super with the execption of Whis because whis can move without thinking (this was before zeno)

..., also I though dragon ball was not allowed, you shouldn't even mention them if you want this thread to last longer than 5 seconds.

I was trying to put a picture of Ornstein facepalming but I cannot get it on the page for the love of me

I've seen someone argue that Naruto > Living Tribunal

And yesterday, I saw a thread on here, where someone thought Alien X could measure up to The Thought Robot.

"A max level Wizard from D&D could probably take on Tzeentch, the changer of ways. I'm not exaggerating."

Someone liked that!?

My best friend was disturbingly in to it. I decided to never bring it up around her ever again.

Darkanine said:
"A max level Wizard from D&D could probably take on Tzeentch, the changer of ways. I'm not exaggerating."
Someone liked that!?

My best friend was disturbingly in to it. I decided to never bring it up around her ever again.

WTF man, wtf

"I still don't feel anything. By achieving evolution into a dimension separate from Shinigami, both Shinigami and humans have become unable to feel my reiatsu unless I voluntarily lower my level and allow them to interfere, in the same way that a two-dimensional being is unable to interfere with a third-dimensional being. Does this mean that he is standing in a dimension even higher than the one I'm in?"

Transcendent Aizen is 4D, while Ichigo is 5D.

The OBD's Continent level rating for tubolasers. I don't even know where that comes from. There is just no feat to suggest they are that powerful. No showings above 6-C to High 6-C in Canon or Legends.

Raize should be Large Planet level for having a power level hundreds of times that of Shinobu Sensui, who could shake the Earth with only 5% of his power.

Vegito may be the only Dragon Ball character who can challenge or defeat Raizen.

Soldier Blue said:
The OBD's Continent level rating for tubolasers. I don't even know where that comes from. There is just no feat to suggest they are that powerful. No showings above 6-C to High 6-C in Canon or Legends.
Don't forget Moon level FotJ Luke.

Back