• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Wank

And guess what the reason for this was. Kyubey granted Madoka her powers with wish granting therefore Kyubey is stronger than both of them. Despite the anime and manga repeatedly showing Kyubey being killed by Magical girls and normal humans.

Actually ones from my aforementioned best friend

"There are so many characters stronger than Ultra Instinct Goku. Even Sentry is one of them!"

"Higher-dimensional beings can't kill Superman because he's the embodiment of heroism, which is a concept that has to always exist"

"Dr Manhattan makes a strong case for most powerful character in fiction"

Manhattan gets horrible wank and horrible downplay at the same time.

"Manhattan isn't at all a strong superhero, he just seems powerful because everyone else is weak."

Honestly Dr. Manhattan is a god amongst men in his verse. Sad thing is being a god doesn't mean crap without feats.

I see so much "X is a god so he/she wins" it isn't even funny. We should honestly have a page about that.

Darkanine said:
Manhattan gets horrible wank and horrible downplay at the same time.

"Manhattan isn't at all a strong superhero, he just seems powerful because everyone else is weak."
Well it's kinda easy to come to that conclusion. I don't think many verses newbies know about him being >>> Mr. Mxyzptlk who not only is 5-D but destroyed an entire 5-D universe.

Plus Mxy is like massively more iconic so I doubt an average person would buy that right away also yeah it's from World's funniest which is a non canon elseworld story

Darkanine said:
Isn't Mxy destroying the 5th dimension in a non-canon story or something?
Meh, being superior to a confirmed high-multiversal automatically makes him a powerhouse in or out of his verse.

Oh baby I have plenty

1. Superman is Tier 0 via "limitless statements"

2. Saitama is at least High 3-A via "limitless statements"

3. The Hulk can't be beaten because his anger rises infinitely; as does his strength.

4. Beyonder allowed everything in the Marvel verse to happen. Even his own retcons.

5. Jiren is 2-C because his power is "beyond time" (when he clearly got stuck in a time lock and struggled to get out).

6. Any fourth wall wank.

7. Suggsverse (enough said)

8. Elder God Demonbane is beyond omnipotent because he sealed his own creator.

9. Bugs Bunny is beyond omnipotent because he has 4th wall hax, can control the plot, blah blah blah. Toonforce shenanigans.

10. Memes are greater than Tier 0s (even when memes can die).

8. That's not so much wank as it is misunderstanding.

Demonbane DID kill Azathoth, but it's never explained if Azathoth dreamt his own death or just PIS.

One Piece characters are solar system because they can fight against Dragon ball characters in J Stars victory.

Luffy can beat Saitama because he's immune to blunt force attacks.

Gargoyle One said:
8. That's not so much wank as it is misunderstanding.

Demonbane DID kill Azathoth, but it's never explained if Azathoth dreamt his own death or just PIS.
It's clear that all is his dreams, including his death. The concept of death is just part of his mind. Ven actually likes Demonbane and can explain it much better.

@Darkanine

Indeed. Good memes never die. Bad memes like "Boruto's dad" are a waste.

I'd say the worst wank on site is someone trying to push for High 1-C upgrades for the Halo god tiers; mentions usernames but I think a couple users know what I'm talking about.

But Off site, probably either Tier 0 Superman Prime One Million, Tier -1/Above Omnipotent God Spawn, Omnipotent Yhwach, or Galaxy level or above Master Chief are the worst wanks I've ever heard period.

Why would Halo be High 1-C anyway? It seems like a lot of this shit has no explanation, and these idiots just spout out a tier randomly.

Just because there was one human character statement about Slipspace being 11-dimensional and zero evidence to support it other than Halo Nation Wiki pages. Anyway, even the 2-A rating is wanked and is probably going to be downgraded to 4-B to 4-A at best I think I heard. Although a possible Low 2-C with prep time was another thing I think I heard.

2-A Goku because of DBO statement, Xenoverse, and infinite timeline statement. (All of which are non-canon, or were retconned, but ignore that)

Back