• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Wank

everything with that has to do with dbz vs superman and marvel pls god save me. Btw best quote from screwattack superman lift both infinity and eternity. and the wank was done.

Tincan123 said:
everything with that has to do with dbz vs superman and marvel pls god save me.
Btw best quote from screwattack superman lift both infinity and eternity. and the wank was done.
Don't forget, he will always be as powerful as he needs to be. So really, no one has a chance against him.

Sonic is 2-C in base.

Base Modern Sonic =/> Adventure Super Sonic

And his Super Form gives him infinite power, so Super Sonic is 2-A.

Firebenders in Avatar are also powered by the sun, and when they're under the effect of Solzin's commet, Firebenders are stated to be powered by 100 suns. Star level to Large Star level benders confirmed.

"Boo Saga top tiers range from Low 2-C for destroying the Hyperbolic Time Chamber all the way to 1-C, likely higher via Boohan's statement of destroying dimensions."

TurboTriangle601 said:
"Boo Saga top tiers range from Low 2-C for destroying the Hyperbolic Time Chamber all the way to 1-C, likely higher via Boohan's statement of destroying dimensions."
bOo is OmNIpotent, he said so,,,,

inb4 Syn Shenron Hakais Beerus

I just don't get why people try to shove elements of Super into GT even tho it's shown zero elements of it I bet if you asked GT Goku about Beerus he'd say "What's a Beerus?"

One day I found a guy who was claiming SSJ4 is a god transformation and uses god ki. I obviously pointed how stupid this idea is, but he kept insisting on it, saying it was fact and it was confirmed. He probably just saw it on a theory video and believed it was truth.

Dziga said:
One day I found a guy who was claiming SSJ4 is a god transformation and uses god ki. I obviously pointed how stupid this idea is, but he kept insisting on it, saying it was fact and it was confirmed. He probably just saw it on a theory video and believed it was truth.
Said video probably had a title like:

SSJ4 god ki confirmed!!!

Back