• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Users Of Every Power

That'd probably work yeah, although no profile means they can't go here

Phalanx for sealing. He can seal himself inside the crest of heaven this was only used to stop Firebrand from getting the satisfaction of killing him.

Phalanx for sealing. He can seal himself inside the crest of heaven this was only used to stop Firebrand from getting the satisfaction of killing him.
To the Treasures of Ruins' (dis)credit, their Sealing is involuntary, out of their control, easily negated, & requires them being at a specific place.

If someone was in a position where it'd be worse than death if they stayed alive/accessible, Sealing like Phalanx did sounds worthwhile; What if a body snatcher wants your body, a zombie wants your brains or a vampire wants your blood, & especially if they would benefit from getting that, Sealing yourself could be a good way to prevent your enemies benefiting, potentially helping innocents, & especially allies/teammates one may have.

Also, I wonder what we count Final Gambit as?

Final Gambit (Japanese: いのちがけ Life Risk)
The user risks everything to attack the target. The user faints but inflicts damage equal to its own HP.

Because Shedinja can use this, & in gameplay, its max HP is 1.
IDK if we consider Shedinja's unique, hardcoded-to-not-obey-standard-HP-growth-trends single hit points to be game mechanics, in favor of assuming it can take more than 1 hit because Stamina or such, but....

Well, again, in gameplay, Shedinja's Max HP is 1. The 2nd lowest base HP is Diglett's, & even a Diglett with the lowest possible HP (Level 1, HP Individual Value of 0.), it will still have 11 HP.

So with this move, Shedinja can't KO anything that's not already damaged with anything less than 11 hits, but using it once makes Shedinja faint.

'course, for Life Manipulation, Shedinja inherits the moves of a Nincada, so it gets Leech Life, which is good Life Manipulation/Absorption, so Shedinja isn't a bad user of Life Manipulation in general.

There's also Regigigas's Slow Start Ability, which puts its ATK & Speed at half for 5 turns after starting a battle, with this count being reset if Regigigas faints or is recalled to a Poke Ball.
& Archeops's Defeatist, which has its ATK, Sp. Atk & Speed halved if it's at half HP or less.
But Defeatist could just be argued as Game Mechanics &/or Character/Species-Induced Stupidity.

They might be candidates for worst Statistics Reduction users.

If someone was in a position where it'd be worse than death if they stayed alive/accessible, Sealing like Phalanx did sounds worthwhile; What if a body snatcher wants your body, a zombie wants your brains or a vampire wants your blood, & especially if they would benefit from getting that, Sealing yourself could be a good way to prevent your enemies benefiting, potentially helping innocents, & especially allies/teammates one may have.
He has type 4 immortality and I am not sure if ghouls leave behind a body

Oh yeah, good shout
To the Treasures of Ruins' (dis)credit, their Sealing is involuntary, out of their control, easily negated, & requires them being at a specific place.
Yeah but they don't have a profile, so.
Those don't really exist in GnG. Well, zombies do, but they're like 9-B so not much of a chance Phalanx is losing to them.
There's also Regigigas's Slow Start Ability, which puts its ATK & Speed at half for 5 turns after starting a battle, with this count being reset if Regigigas faints or is recalled to a Poke Ball.
& Archeops's Defeatist, which has its ATK, Sp. Atk & Speed halved if it's at half HP or less.
But Defeatist could just be argued as Game Mechanics &/or Character/Species-Induced Stupidity.

They might be candidates for worst Statistics Reduction users.
I mean they also have good stat reduction stuff so idk. Defeatist is probably not "proper" stat reduction either, Archeops is probably just getting freaked out and fighting less effectively as a result

Those don't really exist in GnG. Well, zombies do, but they're like 9-B so not much of a chance Phalanx is losing to them.
Point is, sometimes it's better to be sealed than let an opponent have access to you. Being at risk of being interrogated, or robbed of powerful stuff that could endanger your allies, etc. Having the choice to do that is good.
But yes, his Sealing is still quite limited & impractical.
I mean they also have good stat reduction stuff so idk. Defeatist is probably not "proper" stat reduction either,
True.
After all, Rock Smash & Bulldoze are better than deterimental, I suppose, lol.
Archeops is probably just getting freaked out and fighting less effectively as a result
Yeah, as I said, Defeatist is probably just Game Mechanics &/or Character/Species-Induced Stupidity.

Last edited:
Point is, sometimes it's better to be sealed than let an opponent have access to you. Being at risk of interrogated, or robbed of powerful stuff that could endanger your allies, etc. Having the choice to do that is good.
But yes, his Sealing is still quite limited & impractical.
Again he has type 4 immortality and based on this ghouls doesn't leave bodies (Firebrand's death animation has him burst into flames to but I don't wanna hunt down a clip) and someone could just pick up the crest to gain Phalanx's power

Again he has type 4 immortality and based on this ghouls doesn't leave bodies (Firebrand's death animation has him burst into flames to but I don't wanna hunt down a clip) and someone could just pick up the crest to gain Phalanx's power
Ah. So if he Seals himself, anyone taking him the crest grants the taker Phalanx's powers, too?

How about Frieza for transformation and body control?
His final form is actually his true form, but he uses his body manipulation and transformation to weaken himself to less than 1/50th of his power. The only real benefit to this is that it lets him reduce the stamina loss caused by his bad ki control.

How about Frieza for transformation and body control?
His final form is actually his true form, but he uses his body manipulation and transformation to weaken himself to less than 1/50th of his power. The only real benefit to this is that it lets him reduce the stamina loss caused by his bad ki control.
That sort of does seem like a convincing argument.
Another arguable benefit is letting have a smaller, less threatening form to keep foes off guard. But that's something A LOT of Transformation users can do.
& I guess his 2nd form has horns, which he did actually use, & slightly bigger limbs for slightly more range.
Plus, doesn't he take a notable amount of time to transform?

It's also voluntary.

Still, in the absence of any contenders....

Father's probably worse than Body Control but yeah that kinda works for Transformation, though it does have some use

Westley might be a challenger to the title for Resurrection: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Westley_(The_Princess_Bride)

He literally can't resurrect himself, and his resurrection isn't even hax. It's a pill that he needs someone else to administer into his system. Oh, and it needs to be given to him while he's "mostly" dead, not straight-up dead, apparently.

Also, Morphman would go for Information Analysis: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Morphman

His molecular sampler literally needs him to be up close to his foes AND for his foes to stay still! How stupid is that?!

Last edited:
Maybe a contender for the worst user of precognition: the spot he’s literally only able to use it after absorbing a ton of dark energy and even then it doesn’t seem to be combat applicable.

Maybe a contender for the worst user of precognition: the spot he’s literally only able to use it after absorbing a ton of dark energy and even then it doesn’t seem to be combat applicable.
Yo, I just discovered this thread lol. I think we can nominate Combat Warriors player (the first and probably the only Roblox character that's going to be on the list) for Black Hole Creation (Gotta make a CRT to add it along with the other disasters though).

Yo, I just discovered this thread lol. I think we can nominate Combat Warriors player (the first and probably the only Roblox character that's going to be on the list) for Black Hole Creation (Gotta make a CRT to add it along with the other disasters though).
Could you tag me in that once you’ve made it?

Won't be added, cause no profile, but I just randomly thought of Perfume by Süskind.
The protagonist, Jean-Baptiste Grenouille, has super smell that he can use to create incredible perfumes. In what I would call his final "key" he makes one which makes people desire him so much that they literally tear him to pieces and eat him.
And that would probably be the worst fragrance manipulation.

Too bad I'm too lazy to reread the book in order to make a profile.

Won't be added, cause no profile, but I just randomly thought of Perfume by Süskind.
The protagonist, Jean-Baptiste Grenouille, has super smell that he can use to create incredible perfumes. In what I would call his final "key" he makes one which makes people desire him so much that they literally tear him to pieces and eat him.
And that would probably be the worst fragrance manipulation.

Too bad I'm too lazy to reread the book in order to make a profile.
IS the book available of SparkNotes?

R.O.B. (Smash Bros.) for Explosion Manipulation, Portal Creation, Void Manipulation, and Spatial Manipulation not on the profile directly but via subspace bombs which required 2 members of the R.O.B. Squad to start the three minute timer before it explodes and destroys the robots, it is possible to go in and out of subspace thru the the void left behind given bowser and ganondorf come out of subspace with gunship from the void made at the Isle of the Ancients then dip back into subspace after the ship is destroyed.

Kind of a weird one but: Sans for worst user of platform creation. He's never shown using it for anything offensive in fact iirc it basically only serves to actively help the person he's fighting by letting them jump on the platforms to avoid his bones and gaster blasters

R.O.B. (Smash Bros.) for Explosion Manipulation, Portal Creation, Void Manipulation, and Spatial Manipulation not on the profile directly but via subspace bombs which required 2 members of the R.O.B. Squad to start the three minute timer before it explodes and destroys the robots, it is possible to go in and out of subspace thru the the void left behind given bowser and ganondorf come out of subspace with gunship from the void made at the Isle of the Ancients then dip back into subspace after the ship is destroyed.
He does have decent explosion manip with items, but fair on the rest, although i'd still say it's decently useful.

He does have decent explosion manip with items, but fair on the rest, although i'd still say it's decently useful.
how are the others useful he needs at least one other R.O.B. to have a chance at using it? And again, Phalanx vs Deathtoll for worse sealing

The Lord of Light (ActRaiser) - Those in the presence of the Lord, of their creations, or simply offering prayers to them will feel a sense of sanctity and peace. This does not prevent or even really discourage them from fighting if they wish to.
Planet Meteo - If three Meteos of the same color align, they will cause a chain reaction that propels them and anything above them upwards through a powerful energy wave. Not only is this useless to Meteo unless someone exploits it to send them back at it, at which point it can do the same, but it's the only way its opponents have to fight back.
these two have at least 2 separate listings of the powers they earned spots for The Lord of Light has "limited Empathic Manipulation (Bells of Beckoning can be used to lure enemies to a certain area mid-seige, causing them to favor it over any other target)" as well as "minor Empathic Manipulation (Those in the presence of the Master, of their creations, or simply offering prayers to them will feel a sense of sanctity and peace)" and Planet Meteo has "Energy Manipulation (If three Meteos of the same color align, they will cause a chain reaction that propels them and anything above them upwards through a powerful energy wave)" as well as "Energy Manipulation and Deconstruction (Capable of using Planet Impacts, creating a light that annihilates other substances on contact and propels away Meteos)"
Notably both profiles were edited/created by armorchompy after this thread started and did not have them listed separately before armorchompy interacted with them.

Last edited:
these two have at least 2 separate listings of the powers they earned spots for The Lord of Light has "limited Empathic Manipulation (Bells of Beckoning can be used to lure enemies to a certain area mid-seige, causing them to favor it over any other target)" as well as "minor Empathic Manipulation (Those in the presence of the Master, of their creations, or simply offering prayers to them will feel a sense of sanctity and peace)" and Planet Meteo has "Energy Manipulation (If three Meteos of the same color align, they will cause a chain reaction that propels them and anything above them upwards through a powerful energy wave)" as well as "Energy Manipulation and Deconstruction (Capable of using Planet Impacts, creating a light that annihilates other substances on contact and propels away Meteos)"
Notably both profiles were edited/created by armorchompy after this thread started and did not have them listed separately before armorchompy interacted with them.
I just forgot that they had that when i added them tbh

Do specific Regeneration users count? Because Sauron's Low-Godly regeneration kinda sucks by his Third Age key. Takes over one thousand years to recover from losing his body and once he does recover, it takes him centuries to reach the level of Galadriel and co (Necromancer) and over a thousand years more to reach his level in Lotr.

His peak around then would be Mountain level, down from possibly High Universal. It's pretty garbage regen considering how long it takes and how crippled he is.

Do specific Regeneration users count? Because Sauron's Low-Godly regeneration kinda sucks by his Third Age key. Takes over one thousand years to recover from losing his body and once he does recover, it takes him centuries to reach the level of Galadriel and co (Necromancer) and over a thousand years more to reach his level in Lotr.

His peak around then would be Mountain level, down from possibly High Universal. It's pretty garbage regen considering how long it takes and how crippled he is.
Yeah, that does kinda suck, really. Usually fictional characters regenerating vs real life animals regenerating is like pitting Sonic the Hedgehog against a real-life hedgehog.

They do but I'd say the current Regen example is basically useless over Sauron's eventually useful regen, so idk if he qualifies.

Westley might be a challenger to the title for Resurrection: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Westley_(The_Princess_Bride)

He literally can't resurrect himself, and his resurrection isn't even hax. It's a pill that he needs someone else to administer into his system. Oh, and it needs to be given to him while he's "mostly" dead, not straight-up dead, apparently.

Also, Morphman would go for Information Analysis: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Morphman

His molecular sampler literally needs him to be up close to his foes AND for his foes to stay still! How stupid is that?!
Fair on Morphman, I feel like Westley's resurrection is basically on the same level as Miss Chalice's so idk which I should keep.

Back