• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Users Of Every Power

Your link to Leafy's profile in this post seems to be broken.

This should work

This should work
this dude's bad luck isn't nowhere as bad as Bennett's bad luck that straight up hinders him

Golf ball for worst Telepathy?

Not only need a big mechanism that would be completly impossible to use in combat It also let's whoever she is reading the mind also read her own mind
idk, i feel like being capable of actually communicating is the primary use of telepathy, which garrett can't really do while this guy can, albeit kinda poorly
Leafy may be a good canditade for wors bad luck manipulation user, whem most give others bad luck or become so unluck that they just can't be deafeat or use the bad luck in combat

Leafy just loses her 73ʳᵈ game of tic-tac-toe. trough I can see worst users xisting in the wiki
nah, we have people whose luck downright ***** them over
Bubble for worst inorganic phisiology, Is still affected as normal by poison, soul manipulation, diseas etc, diferent from other objects trough her phisiology also grants her Bellow them everge dura
alright
Okay okay, this is the last BFDI submition

Blackhole has one of the worst Zero-Dimensionality sinse It's non only not "Small enough" to interact with other 0D beinghs, It also didn't stoped him from beingh "Crushed to a smaller size" or David beingh able to pick him up (Trough the later is in a non cannon interaction)
i feel like the kind of zero-dimensionality that makes someone 11-C is probably way worse

also if it can be crushed to a smaller size i would doubt whether this guy even qualifies
For Weapon Mastery I bring Spear Trower and Stoner from TABS to the table

Trough they do have espciallity with their weapon, they will only trow It once and will need some seconds to reload, staying still the entire time thanks to their carless nature. any competent enough oponent will just dodge and finish them right after

Diferent from other ranged unities from TABS they have the smaller "Range to Reaload time" ratio, meaning that they not only will stay open for atacks, they also will have their oponent considerable close by to atack them
sure

Fil Necati

Creation = Can sometimes create a watermelon from his nose
seems fairly useless

idk, i feel like being capable of actually communicating is the primary use of telepathy, which garrett can't really do while this guy can, albeit kinda poorly
Well, the device was used to read X mind to find out where his tresure is, and they ended up calling him dumb. but fair
i feel like the kind of zero-dimensionality that makes someone 11-C is probably way worse

also if it can be crushed to a smaller size i would doubt whether this guy even qualifies
Meh, most 11-C character have the advantage of not beingh able to be touched thanks to beingh so small, It has It's nitches

and he tecnically does... He is a sigularity and him self said he is infinitly small... something something his event horizon bla bla bla

Link for context
Love my verse beingh represented ^^

I'll also add some stuff from a new profile of mine:
  • Adhesive Manipulation - Koriel Number 12 (Baroque) - Certain pieces of equipment may be Adhesive, which prevents Number 12 from removing them. Basically the only positive is that they can't be stolen or forcibly removed by others.
  • Fusionism - Koriel Number 12 (Baroque) - Can fuse with God upon finding their physical location, which is through a long, difficult dungeon, and he also needs to take special precautions to not go insane in their presence.
  • Disease Manipulation - Koriel Number 12 (Baroque) - Can give others (or himself) a stomachache, which lowers stats a bit and doesn't do much else.
  • Organic Manipulation - Koriel Number 12 (Baroque) - With a certain item, can make himself or others secrete a mysterious liquid. Has absolutely no practical effect.
  • Life Manipulation - God of Creation and Preservation (Baroque) - Can keep someone alive after impaling them, which it seemingly doesn't even do on purpose.

If there was a profile for the character,I wonder if Vaarsuvius would qualify for worst BFR user.
To explain, I have to somewhat spoil the story, so....

During a time of crisis, while Vaarsuvius was alone, they made a deal with 3 archfiends, & so, the 3 archfiends each spliced 1 soul onto Vaarsuvius' soul, for 3 souls spliced onto V's soul in total.
This Soul Splice had several rules, mostly of negligible effect, which you can read on the 2nd link in this spoilerific text.

As noted above, one of the consequences of the Soul Splice was Vaarsuvius granting the individual IFCC members three periods of a few minutes of time at their disposal. Because Haerta left the splice early, one of those periods is far shorter than the others.

The 3 Archfiends are named Lee, Nero & Cedrick.
To be specific, comic 667 (Missed opportunity, IMHO) reveals that Cedrick & 1 of the other 2 has a period of 20 minutes & 35 seconds & the other has a period of 3 minutes & 6 seconds.

When Vaarsuvius goes, so does V's talking raven familiar, Blackwing, since being a familiar means having your soul bound.
V's soul & V's familiar's soul are both restrained, as in, restrained to a table during this time.

The only upsides are:
1. Vaarsuvius's soulless body is "shielded from all harm" "for the duration" of Vaarsuvius's "stay". (They pride themselves on their good customer services, & the soul splice deal was a proof of concept thing for them.)
2. Lee, the Lawful Evil 1 of the 3 Archfiends, gives the assurance that "That vessel is your rightful property. Putting another soul into it would be a gross violation of our contract."
3. The fiends have a HD (Hell-Damned) Blood Plasma (with actual blood.) TV screen that they use to watch things just about anywhere on the mortal plane, which they allow others to view, like Vaarsuvius, Blackwing, & other fiends (Such as Sabine.) to watch. Things viewed this way, obviously, are not limited to where V's soulless body is.
TL;DR - As the price for a 1-time, highly empowering temporary Soul Splice, the soul of Vaarsuvius (& the soul of anyone bound to V's soul, such as a familiar.) can be BFR'd, temporarily, to Hell (Even if they're alive.), without their body, 3 separate times (Once for 3 minutes & 6 seconds & twice for 20 minutes & 35 seconds.), where their soul is restrained & monitored by the 3 Archfiends.
Vaarsuvius has no control over when this happens, & the archfiends who do this are literally card-carrying villains made of pure evil who can monitor just about anything to decide when to do their evil acts.

The arguable upsides are:
1. The 3 archfiends may permit V & other restrained souls to watch what's on their TV.
2. Vaarsuvius's soulless body (But possibly not their bodyless soul.) is "shielded from harm" for their stay. (& that might not even prevent their body being trapped, abducted, etc.)
3. At least 1 of the archfiends considers it a gross violation of contract to put another soul into Vaarsuvius's (temporarily soulless.) body.

Last edited:
If there was a profile for the character,I wonder if Vaarsuvius would qualify for worst BFR user.
To explain, I have to somewhat spoil the story, so....

During a time of crisis, while Vaarsuvius was alone, they made a deal with 3 archfiends, & so, the 3 archfiends each spliced 1 soul onto Vaarsuvius' soul, for 3 souls spliced onto V's soul in total.
This Soul Splice had several rules, mostly of negligible effect, which you can read on the 2nd link in this spoilerific text.

As noted above, one of the consequences of the Soul Splice was Vaarsuvius granting the individual IFCC members three periods of a few minutes of time at their disposal. Because Haerta left the splice early, one of those periods is far shorter than the others.

The 3 Archfiends are named Lee, Nero & Cedrick.
To be specific, comic 667 (Missed opportunity, IMHO) reveals that Cedrick & 1 of the other 2 has a period of 20 minutes & 35 seconds & the other has a period of 3 minutes & 6 seconds.

When Vaarsuvius goes, so does V's talking raven familiar, Blackwing, since being a familiar means having your soul bound.
V's soul & V's familiar's soul are both restrained, as in, restrained to a table during this time.

The only upsides are:
1. Vaarsuvius's soulless body is "shielded from all harm" "for the duration" of Vaarsuvius's "stay". (They pride themselves on their good customer services, & the soul splice deal was a proof of concept thing for them.)
2. Lee, the Lawful Evil 1 of the 3 Archfiends, gives the assurance that "That vessel is your rightful property. Putting another soul into it would be a gross violation of our contract."
3. The fiends have a HD (Hell-Damned) Blood Plasma (with actual blood.) TV screen that they use to watch things just about anywhere on the mortal plane, which they allow others to view, like Vaarsuvius, Blackwing, & other fiends (Such as Sabine.) to watch. Things viewed this way, obviously, are not limited to where V's soulless body is.
TL;DR - As the price for a 1-time, highly empowering temporary Soul Splice, the soul of Vaarsuvius (& the soul of anyone bound to V's soul, such as a familiar.) can be BFR'd, temporarily, to Hell (Even if they're alive.), without their body, 3 separate times (Once for 3 minutes & 6 seconds & twice for 20 minutes & 35 seconds.), where their soul is restrained & monitored by the 3 Archfiends.
Vaarsuvius has no control over when this happens, & the archfiends who do this are literally card-carrying villains made of pure evil who can monitor just about anything to decide when to do their evil acts.

The arguable upsides are:
1. The 3 archfiends may permit V & other restrained souls to watch what's on their TV.
2. Vaarsuvius's soulless body (But possibly not their bodyless soul.) is "shielded from harm" for their stay. (& that might not even prevent their body being trapped, abducted, etc.)
3. At least 1 of the archfiends considers it a gross violation of contract to put another soul into Vaarsuvius's (temporarily soulless.) body.
that's probably still better than accidentally BFR-ing yourself

Adding a couple more from another new profile of mine
  • Photographic Memory - The Accused (FLEAUX!) - Through a Profession (which they can only have 2 of, and many give very important buffs so you're sacrificing a lot for this), the Accused can memorize everything they hear with a successful Willpower roll. Not only does that have a chance of backfiring (Willpower rolling can cause the die to degrade and become smaller, and if it does so too much the character panics), but it's really not an impressive talent at all given that literally every character can do this as long as the person playing them pays attention.
  • Summoning - The Accused (FLEAUX!) - If a character fails to cast spells repeatedly in one day, they will suffer Chaos Revenge, which has a variety of negative effects, including summoning a creature from another dimension which drags them away, which is effectively just instant death. There's slightly more useful through still mediocre summoning Sorceries (specifically, summoning a rat to guide you through a dungeon and fireflies to act as a source of light), but Sorceries are hard to run into while their negative effects are universal.
  • Energy Projection - The Accused (FLEAUX!) - If a character fails to cast spells repeatedly in one day, they will suffer Chaos Revenge, which has a variety of negative effects, including emanating a powerful burst of energy that hurts all nearby, which is usually going to be your party members. You can't even use it strategically since there's only a 1/6 chance of it happening on a Chaos Revenge.
  • Damage Transferal - The Accused (FLEAUX!) - Can only transfer damage to an ally, which is still useful but not a restriction the power usually has. Additionally there's a decent bit of danger involved in casting Sorceries at all given it can make casting future spells harder and eventually cause Chaos Revenge.
  • Invisibility - The Accused (FLEAUX!) - Can only render a small weapon invisible and only until they draw it, upon which it must rapidly draw blood or the caster takes damage. Additionally there's a decent bit of danger involved in casting Sorceries at all given it can make casting future spells harder and eventually cause Chaos Revenge.
  • Fragrance Manipulation - The Accused (FLEAUX!) - Can make a target smell of manure until next dawn. This has basically no use and there's a decent bit of danger involved in casting Sorceries at all given it can make casting future spells harder and eventually cause Chaos Revenge.
This is very repetitive because I'm using these for the OP too

Adding a couple more from another new profile of mine
  • Photographic Memory - The Accused (FLEAUX!) - Through a Profession (which they can only have 2 of, and many give very important buffs so you're sacrificing a lot for this), the Accused can memorize everything they hear with a successful Willpower roll. Not only does that have a chance of backfiring (Willpower rolling can cause the die to degrade and become smaller, and if it does so too much the character panics), but it's really not an impressive talent at all given that literally every character can do this as long as the person playing them pays attention.
  • Summoning - The Accused (FLEAUX!) - If a character fails to cast spells repeatedly in one day, they will suffer Chaos Revenge, which has a variety of negative effects, including summoning a creature from another dimension which drags them away, which is effectively just instant death. There's slightly more useful through still mediocre summoning Sorceries (specifically, summoning a rat to guide you through a dungeon and fireflies to act as a source of light), but Sorceries are hard to run into while their negative effects are universal.
  • Energy Projection - The Accused (FLEAUX!) - If a character fails to cast spells repeatedly in one day, they will suffer Chaos Revenge, which has a variety of negative effects, including emanating a powerful burst of energy that hurts all nearby, which is usually going to be your party members. You can't even use it strategically since there's only a 1/6 chance of it happening on a Chaos Revenge.
  • Damage Transferal - The Accused (FLEAUX!) - Can only transfer damage to an ally, which is still useful but not a restriction the power usually has. Additionally there's a decent bit of danger involved in casting Sorceries at all given it can make casting future spells harder and eventually cause Chaos Revenge.
  • Invisibility - The Accused (FLEAUX!) - Can only render a small weapon invisible and only until they draw it, upon which it must rapidly draw blood or the caster takes damage. Additionally there's a decent bit of danger involved in casting Sorceries at all given it can make casting future spells harder and eventually cause Chaos Revenge.
  • Fragrance Manipulation - The Accused (FLEAUX!) - Can make a target smell of manure until next dawn. This has basically no use and there's a decent bit of danger involved in casting Sorceries at all given it can make casting future spells harder and eventually cause Chaos Revenge.
This is very repetitive because I'm using these for the OP too
That's a lot of people from the same verse lol

I feel like he's mostly lame compared to other SF characters, his martial arts literally let him shoot energy which when you think about it is pretty impressive

yeah but this isn't relating to only his universe, there's plenty of dudes we give martial arts to that are just people with judo training or something

that's probably still better than accidentally BFR-ing yourself
Why? When V gets BFR'd is entirely out of BFR's control, largely against V's will & when it does happen, it is not accidental; It is engineered to happen in the worst possible circumstances by literal infernal fiends themserves. (Or at least, circumstances that lead to the most conflict, suffering, & evil-aligned stuff.) Not to mention it also takes V's familiar & anyone else bound to V's soul.

Although, playing Devil's Advocate (Lol, considering the topic.), V's body is protected during the abductions, & the BFR is only temporary.

Curse Manipulation - The Living One (Arcanum) - Has access to various weapons that subtly undermine them in various ways while wielded, sometimes permanently.

Resistance - Tingle (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland) - Resistance to Healing. 'Nuff said.

Poison Manipulation - Commander Rimanah (E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy) - Passively releases a chemical substance that forces certain insects to flee from him. These insects are basically a complete non-threat and not even particularly common.

Resurrection - Miss Chalice (Cuphead) - Chalice needs someone to take a bite of her cookie to swap places with her, and even then it only lasts a few minutes before they're automatically swapped again.

Good addition on the first and the last, I think current examples are better (or worse, i guess) for 2 and 3 though

Ibzan for Temperature Manipulation; Literally is permanently freezing cold, which takes away any rest he might have for anything
"Temperature Manipulation - Uiharu Kazari (To Aru) - Can keep the temperature of something she's wrapping her hand around stable. Since she has to directly touch it it doesn't even work on extremely hot or cold objects."

I dunno what's worse, a useless power or a detriment that makes the character suffer but could be useful against heat. I guess you could argue they even out.

Suffering isn't inherently a negative if the power ends up having a use, otherwise i'd have to submit people like Agni for Fire Manip

Suffering isn't inherently a negative if the power ends up having a use, otherwise i'd have to submit people like Agni for Fire Manip
The difference is, Agni has genuine general Ws with his fire Manipulation and has basically gotten gud and just lives with it seemingly without issues.

Ibzan doesn't have that. He just literally can't be warm ever and he's suffering 24/7/365 due to it.

The difference is, Agni has genuine general Ws with his fire Manipulation and has basically gotten gud and just lives with it seemingly without issues.

Ibzan doesn't have that. He just literally can't be warm ever and he's suffering 24/7/365 due to it.
Agni is also in 24/7 agony lol, he's gotten used to it but it has a deep effect on his day to day life, he's basically on the mental level of a child just because of the constant pain is he's in.

Regardless I'm not saying this is the same, I'm just saying that just being in pain isn't a qualifier if the power has some use.

Summoning is probably still better than the one we have rn which is actively detrimental, Sound Manip was already replaced by the SCP, good additions otherwise

Some additions of my own:
  • Shapeshifting - Sissel, Yomiel and Missile (Ghost Trick) - Ghosts can shapeshift at will. However, they are also invisible and must meet very specific circumstances to let others see them.
  • Accelerated Development - Missile (Ghost Trick) - Ghosts' powers develop erratically through time. However while Missile's will change somewhat they will mainly become really weak and useless.
  • Chi Manipulation - Karate Kid (Earth-Prime, DC Comics) - Can make people fall asleep by manipulating their chakra, however this seems to be unusable in combat.
Bernard might be better addition here.
It seems really close but I feel like earthquakes are bigger in scope than anything here

Trina Riffin for Rage Power. Her power gets amped to ridiculous extents; HOWEVER, Trina's Diary Mode only lasts about 20 seconds and she couldn't aim worth jack with it.

Vehicular Mastery: Spongebob Squarepants

As much as a Spongebob fan as I am, the profile ignored a LOT of context. Most vehicles Spongebob handled are largely isolated incidents (blindfolded driving (which, by the way, the episode later shown that Spongebob couldn't drive without one), piloting a submarine, driving a LITERAL ROCK). It is a common running gag and one of few lore bits actually set in stone for the series that Spongebob generally SUCKS at driving a boatmobile. I say that Spongebob sucking at driving is a set-in-stone lore bit because the creators liked the dynamic between Spongebob and Mrs Puff. Spongebob has been on multiple instances shown to be a genuine danger if he were to ever get behind the wheel of a boatmobile and has failed the driving exam 1258056 times (the actual amount of failures vary, but this one is the most notable, or at least that's what the Spongebob wiki thinks) and even Mrs. Puff herself said that Spongebob is unteachable. Spongebob's constant failures are even the subject of not only Mrs. Puff's incarcerations, but also her insanity in various episodes.

So basically, the wiki gave Spongebob Vehicular Mastery despite Spongebob being a TERRIBLE driver.

Last edited:
ngl i'm not sure if i should list a P&A that should just not exist

ngl i'm not sure if i should list a P&A that should just not exist
I'd CRT it out, but I just KNOW Psychomaster35 would find a way to keep it in. If anything, I'd say all that I wrote would actually give Spongebob RESISTANCE to Vehicular Mastery, however the hell that works.

Wow, no Gen 9 Pokemon has a profile except Tinkaton?

Anyway, wondering if if they had a profile, the Treasures of Ruin could qualify for the worst users of Sealing?

Because if a Treasures of Ruin Pokemon is defeated at their own Shrines (Presumably excluding if they've been caught & thus registered to a Poke Ball.) they become Sealed away until the next day, unable to be let out (or not) at the Protagonist's discretion until then.

I'd word it like:

Any Ruin Quartet Pokemon: Sealing: If defeated at its own Shrine while uncaught, it is sealed back into its Shrine, & cannot be released from the Shrine again until the next day, to be battled or caught or even not released from the Shrine again at all, by the Protagonist, at the Protagonist's discretion.

(Also, it might be at any outsider's discretion. Unsure.)

Also, this would arguably count as Healing, Resurrection, or Regeneration. (Presuming they aren't just resting off exhaustion after losing & fainting in the battle.)
But they probably do better on those, since all of them have bodies they built themselves via their powers, so they can probably rebuild.

However, of them, only Chien-Pao has Regeneration outside of this via Recover. Wo-Chien has Healing via Life Manipulation/Absorption moves, & Grassy Terrain & Ingrain. Unsure if lore gives them Regeneration.

Last edited:
Back